"Only a zenloss? Then what?"Kaela's dad

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
This is exactly the reaction I expected non-KFPs ngl
But check the replies to Kiara and you will see that this isn't a kinky flirt but Kiara actually needs to know how strong it is.

She had this idea during a Superchat reading stream about a year ago where she wants to do a game show of sorts with myth where the first one to laugh gets punished. Eventually she started looking up shock collars and similar stuff on amazon during the stream. But she didn't find the kind collar she could control in Europe while the other girls are a continent away. Because Kiara wants to shock the girls herself.
The idea comes up every now and then but rn its still on ice, but Kiara said she would tru to convince them of doing it during an offcollab.
Gura has been discussing moving to Japan with management for over a year. She said that if the opportunity arose, she absolutely would do it. She says she would still stream at the same timeslot, though. Phew.
Chat is already telling her that she'd have to pay taxes for both the US and Japan, which is wrong.

Almost all of the songs she has to learn are Japanese, with the exception of one or two in English.
I like the irony that the 2 other myth members that started out in japan are trying to leave it or already left and don't plan on coming back. But seems like Gura doesn't have any social life where she is anyways so moving to Japan wouldn't really change anything for the worse for her.

Still, Gura should ask Mori and Kiara for help if she wants to move, I'm sure they could help how to go about it.

Not quite a clip tax but some small YouTuber made a cute little video trying to explain Kiaras appeal. Overall, I agree with almost all of the points she brings up

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ima be honest, i don't give enough of a shit about fucking pippa to go and figure out why there's like 10 new pages, wake me up when there is some actual juicy drama, not some molehill growing.

RiverBear

Pretty sure even Hololive and Niji only pay their talents something akin to a minimum wage.
Niji doesn't, only Holo. But at least both companies gives a share to the talents for any merch sold with their likeness.
Feels weird to hear the most popular PC member not get anything out of merch featuring her character.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"*yawn* phase drama"
Fuck off you are not special.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
That thumbnail expression almost exactly describes my state of mind if I had to play factorio

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Factorio is a go:

Not who I would have expected to play Factorio, but no complaints with Botan whatsoever.
Having spent nearly 1000 hours in the game though, I just know watching someone play it wrong is going to make me reeee

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't want Pippa to cry and have breakdowns..... but God Damn sometimes she says the dark stuff I think inside and can never tell another person! I love Pippa and her healing Pippa tears!

Maybe he wants to be a vtuber himself. Being male and middle aged, he didn't get the chance (Vesper proved him wrong, but by then it was too late), but he's still trying to get the attention he craves by going cryptic menhera, Rushia-style.

Perfectly acceptable behaviour to get views if one's a vtuber. Probably less than optimal for a CEO, though.

There is only one way to save Phase Connect. And that's to get Sakana his own L2D model and a voice changer.
I didn't watch Panko play LOL and I'm sure not watching this penis having retard stream it either.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Vesper, Calli, Kronni, and Magni are playing Mario Party tomorrow.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Every Pippa fan after tonight's events:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Can you earn a living as a vtuber? Pekora tries to explain

Retirement plans with currency coversion, Millie got an idea

Altare bought an edgy controller

AI artist steals unfinished art to feed it to the bots and then posted it, before the original artist even finished. Now original artist is aquised of plagiarism, because "look at the time of tweets!"

EDIT: fuck me, it's "accuse" not "aquise". Perfect language is perfect!

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
ollie birthday stream on-going, this time she's doing a totsu-karaoke plan where she would duet with her guests
When I dropped in, the guest list so far are Takanashi Kiara, Utsugi Uyu, Hakui Koyori and currently Aragami Oga

AI artist steals unfinished art to feed it to the bots and then posted it, before the original artist even finished. Now original artist is aquised of plagiarism, because "look at the time of tweets!"
Stuff like this is why some artists are paranoid about the whole AI art stuff, you'll never know when someone will try to profit off something you've worked on for hours.
It's a good thing the artist above had their livestream as proof but still, pretty scummy move to do

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Remember when the Fishman was based and saving all the sad girls? The switch flipped on that narrative quick.

Fry the Fish.

PC just cant catch a break can they.
Tweet.
View attachment 2582
It's code. She's talking about the company, not her computer.

Source: Trust me bro.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
ollie birthday stream on-going, this time she's doing a totsu-karaoke plan where she would duet with her guests
When I dropped in, the guest list so far are Takanashi Kiara, Utsugi Uyu, Hakui Koyori and currently Aragami Oga

Kiara has mentioned that Ina will still participate in collabs from time to time despite being on a hiatus. Lo and behold, she's singing with Ollie today!

Remember when the Fishman was based and saving all the sad girls? The switch flipped on that narrative quick.

Fry the Fish.
Projecting saviorfaggotry on someone else is even worse than saviorfagging yourself, so it checks out he had to let people down.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
but seriously, how can you be let down if you heard what temna was saying about him, what uruka was saying about him, what pippa herself was saying about him, what shiina was tweeting about him? He wasnt a savior, he got lucky

RedRage

but seriously, how can you be let down if you heard what temna was saying about him, what uruka was saying about him, what pippa herself was saying about him, what shiina was tweeting about him? He wasnt a savior, he got lucky
I think everyone was fine with "Lucky idiot tries his best" but the more we heard about it the more it became "Lucky idiot tries his best to milk it for everything its worth".

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Please allow me to dogpile on Sakana as well:
Not sure if this is part of Sakanas personality or just the reality of running most of your company on a public discord server; but one thing that stands out about him, compared to the jp vtuber CEO's, is just how much he talks, comments and reveals about PC. One of the things that made Iago kind of likeable was the fact that the only thing he really said for 2 years was おめでとう!!!!!! Or put another way he was likeable because he remained quiet, even though I am sure his company had many issues at the beginning, be it financial, yt copyright or drama related. Not commenting on these things made him feel professional. Iago is just an example of course, most modern - (especially jp)- CEO's tend to be that way.
And then we have Sakana
sakana.JPGsakana3.JPGsakana 5.JPGsakana2.JPGsakana 4.JPGsakana 6.JPG

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Every Pippa fan after tonight's events:
View attachment 2586
Legitimately my favorite shitpost on this site. Certified 10/10.

All Fishman needed to do was not say anything or at least be reassuring. He made it so much worse by going into discord and typing like a weirdo. Personally, I blame his league addiction. It rots the mind.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm backreading the thread and the discord, so I don't know the details of what happened on last night's stream, I have to catch up to the VOD too.
That said, and I think most of you in this site know this, if you wanna support your oshi subscribe to her roommate's twitch channel, as that money goes straight to her, no cut for fishman or susan.

Straight from the cappipi discord.

1665659346765.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom