"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"Aia Amare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Sakana is just a typical chink man. Women are not human beings to him at all.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Alban Knox doing Project Zomboid collab.

Alban made the server as well as the map. They are playing with proximity voice feature.
Apparently teleporting in the varying ping multiplayer can fuck up the server, so Alban just walks everywhere.
Alban told them that PVP button is a Safe button. Some people know better

So far the participants:

Alban Knox - admin
Mika Melatika - stole the car, abandoned her friends, died
Nina Kosaka
Sonny Brisko
Siska Leontyne - not streaming her POV?
Bonnivier Pranaja
Fulgur Ovid
Luca Kaneshiro
Layla Alstroemeria
Suha

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Come on Botan, I thought you were one of the smart ones. I want to see automation up and running before I go to bed at least.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I think what I'm imagining is this idea that you have a Corpo Tuber Gen and you have the usual singer boys/girls, but you have someone within the Gen behind them making the music for them. It'd be a different change of pace, along with getting something besides the usual covers as you can just produce whatever you want. Like someone who makes tracks for their audience to listen to while at the gym, or driving, or whatever as opposed to singing covers from other songs. with every now and again a musical collab where someone makes the track and another sings within it.

I assume it won't happen or be extremely hard to make happen because I assume HoloPro wants to have control over the operation for the sake of production efficiency and quality or some other corporate reason. Or maybe they legitimately can't find anyone who's good enough and singers are just easier to find, who knows?

Now that I think about this a little more, I think the closest thing to what I'm looking for in regards to my thought within the Corpo world is Calli, but I believe she's just the vocalist in her Holowork from what I've seen. Which is unfortunate as I especially loved her song Alcatraz, but I suppose trying to one woman operation with her Holowork wouldn't fly by management while also being a streamer as it'd just take too long to make stuff. For most normies, singers are the face of the song anyway from my experience unless you're some insane guitar player or something like that. So most people just want to see their chuuba sing for them and not make the entire song.
Replying again because I forgot. Calli wrote and directed Non-Fiction, Myth's second (and better) serious original and Enna did the top lining, lyrics and vocals for the "Ethyria soundtrack" celebrating their first anniversary. So the big two, at least, have talents who can and have done production for their genmates, though these were special occasions.

Gura has been discussing moving to Japan with management for over a year. She said that if the opportunity arose, she absolutely would do it. She says she would still stream at the same timeslot, though. Phew.
Chat is already telling her that she'd have to pay taxes for both the US and Japan, which is wrong.
Didn't Calli make the same mistake with her taxes though? I hope Gura knows what she's doing. Weebery =/= good time living and working in Japan. TinyKusa also pointed out the irony that Calli and Kiara started their Holo careers there and eventually left.

This, but with the GurAI on the site.

Wow, Link text really does not stand out on here does it?
Also, the /wAIfus/ thread has broken down into ERPing with eachother...
The link text is one of the worst parts of the default forum style. You can switch themes in account preferences.

This is exactly the reaction I expected non-KFPs ngl
But check the replies to Kiara and you will see that this isn't a kinky flirt but Kiara actually needs to know how strong it is.

She had this idea during a Superchat reading stream about a year ago where she wants to do a game show of sorts with myth where the first one to laugh gets punished. Eventually she started looking up shock collars and similar stuff on amazon during the stream. But she didn't find the kind collar she could control in Europe while the other girls are a continent away. Because Kiara wants to shock the girls herself.
The idea comes up every now and then but rn its still on ice, but Kiara said she would tru to convince them of doing it during an offcollab.
I was thinking about how Kiara could possibly expect to find a shock collar she could control from Europe and then I remembered some A&N article with some dudes crying about their Internet-connected BDSM gear getting hacked. ... What search terms was she using in that stream a year ago?

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I was thinking about how Kiara could possibly expect to find a shock collar she could control from Europe and then I remembered some A&N article with some dudes crying about their Internet-connected BDSM gear getting hacked. ... What search terms was she using in that stream a year ago?
Things you can control over the internet: light switches, shock collars, vibrators.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
is this why a lot of streamers use dual PC set up for the job?
I see a lot of dead PCs on technologically impaired people, or at least not sufficiently-tech-savvy vtubers
I've known a few streamers that use one PC for streaming and one for work and personal use. If you're really concerned about op-sec it stops you accidentally sharing saved information and important and/or confidential data while screen sharing for streams.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Vox comments on Magni trying to avoid getting copyright claimed by the King of Pop's ghost.

View attachment 2547

Rat has showed up.

View attachment 2548
There were a lot of (mostly cover) vtubers in his chat
img_528.jpg img_529.jpg
Does someone have a link to an archive? I would like to check the VOD but I can only find two longer clips at the moment from this guy

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm backreading the thread and the discord, so I don't know the details of what happened on last night's stream, I have to catch up to the VOD too.
That said, and I think most of you in this site know this, if you wanna support your oshi subscribe to her roommate's twitch channel, as that money goes straight to her, no cut for fishman or susan.

Straight from the cappipi discord.

View attachment 2593
That's one great emoji...
Sakana-Fried.png

Updated Bait sticker:
sakanabaitedit1_32x32px.png

Last edited:

RiverBear

Hoshikawa Sara (and Ars Amal too I think) bans posting of clips from their streams because there has been an epidemic of clippers making misleading titles and/or translations.

Don't know how this will affect their bottom line considering a lot of non-JP viewers (or viewers in general) don't watch streams and fully rely on clips

Praid

Just another idiot

I watched them from time to time, but hearing them almost crying right from the get go kind of hits in the feels.

I didn't get to watch them live but man was that painful to listen to.
I wanna hone in on this one cap from the Discord dump I posted last page real quick, because I feel like it deserves special spotlight.
View attachment 2579
Why the FUCK would he air this out publicly?
Why can't he just shut up. He's creating rrats with every post he makes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why can't he just shut up. He's creating rrats with every post he makes.
How many times do you have to screw up the PR of your company before you say: "you know, they have people that are trained solely to deal with this and hiring one is cheaper than dealing with all the drama I'm accidentally causing with my comments."

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen posted a voice thing on Twitter, and there is Pomu there! And vice versa:

Selen's Discord thinks they can visit Rosemi, since those 3 didn't put any schedule for this week, and Rosemi usually good with this kinda things.
But then again Selen has a Splatoon tournament on 16th, and Pomu is on vacation, so it's unlikely.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Holy shit. I woke up to an unread page count in the double digits. We are so back, baby.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

I watched them from time to time, but hearing them almost crying right from the get go kind of hits in the feels.

So, I really need some copium. What is the likelihood of them getting picked up somewhere else or starting their own channel outside of the GGN sphere, preferably together? They're obviously graduating against their will and enjoy streaming.

And it's really not sitting well with me that they were given a sub-goal recently for a new game as well, only for them to reach it and then have to graduate. The original game did not have voice acting, and I imagine if they don't bring them along to voice act in the new one they're going to have some pissed-off fans.

This just sucks.

Edit: Fuck fuck fuck, I should not have checked out Akira's reddit account.

Last edited:

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Factorio is a go:

Yay! Factorio! I hope she likes it.

Not who I would have expected to play Factorio, but no complaints with Botan whatsoever.
Having spent nearly 1000 hours in the game though, I just know watching someone play it wrong is going to make me reeee
As someone with ~1000 hours as well, I actually find people new to the game to be the best people to watch. People experienced with the game just build the same shit over and over again. Item bus here. City blocks there. Already have everything blueprinted out. New people will take chances, make mistakes, get messy and generally have that spark of discovery and learning that I've long since lost.

Praid

Just another idiot
Now that the GGN girls are graduating I finally understand what the sanalites felt. When I started watching them I never thought I would become so attached. It was comforting to be able to spend an evening listening to them while I worked on a project or played a video game.

Remember to support your favorite chuubas while you can bros. One day you won't be able to.Funny-Alcohol-Sayingssss.jpg

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
What a week so far, and it's only Thursday. Kinda scared of the weekend at this point xD

The Kyouka scandal is nuts. My rrat is that NijiEn are distancing themselves from their chinese fans because of shit like this.
RIP GGN girls :(
Last but not least, FISH MAN BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom