"Life is short, don't take anime girls on the internet too seriously"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The Rat is now singing kids songs like Wheels on The Bus
LMAOOOO
The thread is dominated by Fishman gossip and here's Nolan. Dude is too pure in a land of 'tism.

Given what Zax is, it's possible that he's included in the "her animals" group already.
Is he the Pippupper?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I like how Nolan is in his own little world all the time even when everybody is talking about some drama. That's some pretty commendable autism there.
It must be a coping mechanism.

imozoN

Pippa: Breaks down right into tears on stream, outlining her problems and stating outright she doesn't feel confident enough to try negotiating for a better deal.
Fish: Uuuuuuuuuh stop thinking about peanuts Uuuuuuuuuh its actually worse than it sounds Uuuuuuuuuh give me money.

Maybe I've just been playing too much Cyberpunk '77 but fuck this corpo trash

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like how Nolan is in his own little world all the time even when everybody is talking about some drama. That's some pretty commendable autism there.
He could be having a huge meltdown about how everyone hates his vtuber company of choice because we don't exclusively talk about it 24/7 or something like that, right? :^)

But it is unironically commendable that he's just willing to post shit he loves and talk about it instead of just getting assmad.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He could be having a huge meltdown about how everyone hates his vtuber company of choice because we don't exclusively talk about it 24/7 or something like that, right? :^)

But it is unironically commendable that he's just willing to post shit he loves and talk about it instead of just getting assmad.
1665645702787.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I got a good laugh out of it. It's just a wall of doom and gloom and then there's Nolan who is just happy with an ice cream cone or something. Really brightens up the day.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@thhrang is absolutely the nicest guy on this site. Nothing but wholesome thoughts. It's not like he told me to kill myself or anything. :smugpipi:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
ehh I'm with Nolan, I'm listing to a Rat with a bagel on her face happily belting out broadway tunes while this thread is melting down.. and recognizing maybe one or two of the names. It's quit the experience. As long as Tenma is fine.. ehh

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Just some random ass lurker tier poster so feel free to ignore but my take on the leaks was everything we saw was probably real as there was little purpose in faking anything that was posted (or at least anything I saw at least) the trick would be how much context from those mod chats was cut out in order to incite people and that is where I think some shit happened. I mentioned this at the homeland but the word ban list for example was someone's reply to Sakana after he confirmed that blocking brap would be ideal, we didn't see him go "yes that's a good list" or reply at all and the only words we know/knew were Janny and then from said leak brap were 100% being targeted.

Personal rrat time: Some janny/jannies don't like the capipi and are leaking shit they hope will set them off so that they spam/annoy the fish enough that he tries to shut them down which would lead to quite the little mess.
I agree that the mod chat leaks are legit, but the context or well the way they are snippet do feel like pieces to a bigger puzzle for better understanding if that makes sense?

In the regard to your rrat, honestly I don't think that's occuring. However the discord sphere of PC is interesting. It's sadly one of the things I can't deny deer leedur take on anime enjoyers being insufferable.

Well I shouldn't say that for there is some good in it. However, god does entitlement, clicks, and delusions for gatekeeping lead to interesting needless drama.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I walked back in onto it too.
Also I'm not sure "more complex" is the right word.
Basically everyone who caught wind of the thing during the leak read it as
"Hey we're gonna make talents limited based on arbitrary bullshit we decided. Because the Fish has decided he knows better than everyone, despite having FUCK ALL to do with how successful most of these girls have been. THRICE as true since it's been flat out stated that Muumi basically saved them. And that the girls who have grown have grown DESPITE what he's tried to do, not because of.

Starting to think this dude watched the interview with Maio and went "Wow. This dude has some really good ideas!"
Maybe he watches a lot of game grumps, and thought paying 30 editors to sit around and jerk off was also a smart business move.

Also yeah. Of course it's easy to not worry about burnout when you're just randomly directing people to shit. Even how many corpos just decide once in a while to say "Know what? I'm taking time off I need it." (GRANTED: Not as many as needed. Some of them still fuckin try to kill themselves but y'all get what I mean.)

Not gonna lie but this stream's kind of got me in a mood over it.
You have multiple talents having various issues, and your first plan was to either Limit, control, or flat out ban content. Content THEY want to do.
Fishman is looking to downplay everything. The mentality is that if you give things enough time, the fires will die down. That seems to be his whole way of operating. This is why Muumi got brought in.

she literally says she gets the percentage off the supas and thats it, no bonuses and no stable pay

TIMESTAMP 4:27:30
Pretty sure even Hololive and Niji only pay their talents something akin to a minimum wage.

Zax jokes aside, she talked about it a bit back then. Pips used to actively avoid leaving her room meant she would have to deal with the roomie, who would hassle her over dumb shit. It's of course been a while but she was a major bitch who used to get snippy and be an asshole even when Pippa would try to meet halfway or offer to help if the rent was behind etc. UNLESS I've remembered wrong, but the woman was an actual cunt. One of those people who would follow her around the house and stuff.
Pretty sure based on a few comments, it was speculated that the roommate was either Zax or Pippa's family member.

Bro, joking aside but that's a really shit take. Girl just had a breakdown, even if it's not justified, it's best to not call it donno baiting as that's bad for business if nothing else.

Probably Henry, I'm rather reclusive.
Girl needs to fix her schedule. The breakdown felt more like a bunch of little things piling up and overflowing. I feel like she does need a week or two off and so far she has been streaming for a year and about 3 months and has only taken 1 week break.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
is this why a lot of streamers use dual PC set up for the job?
I see a lot of dead PCs on technologically impaired people, or at least not sufficiently-tech-savvy vtubers
The fact that the second PC can be used as a backup is completely aside to the purpose of dual PC setups. A dual PC setup exists so you can offload the encoding work to a second PC. Back in the days when quad core was the best you could find and dedicated encoding chips like nvenc didn't exist, you needed to have an encoding PC to get decent performance in games while also streaming, as encoding would take many cores off CPU performance. In the modern age, competitive FPS gamers, people with a lot of HD cameras, people streaming in 1440p or 4k, and sometimes vtubers will use a second PC to encode their stream in order to split the game/cameras to one PC and the avatar/encode to the other. This has a lot of downsides in audio setup so it's not done often, if you aren't squeezing the last fps out of a performance hogging game like Apex it's considered better to use nvenc on an Nvidia GPU to encode, as it runs on a separate chip and doesn't take much if any GPU resources. Or even quicksync on an Intel cpu with an integrated graphics chip. Or just use part of some monstrous 16-core processor which has enough performance to run your game and encode your stream and cook you breakfast all at the same time.

Not to be confused with streamers building a second PC just for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom