"While we were preparing, Sena taught me what a 'glowie' was; The definition of that was so normal to me, I thought 'glowie' was something to do like when you read sexy manga, they put like a fat fucking white wad instead of the dick? that's what I thought what it was, like the censor"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

That's not a vibrator.

Probably.

Zeta's 600k celebratory gamer words stream.

Remi gives Oceane food poisoning and laughs with mold spores on her lips.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

handcam with Vox, but wtf is that title and thumbnail

Excuse me for being late and out of the loop enough to ask this question, I don't pay attention to this guy normally save for the shitshow he got into with is fanbase hearing he might be dating someone a few months ago.

Didn't this retard have a whole fucking explosion of autism regarding his obsessive parasocial fanbase and talk about how he shouldn't do that anymore because it was a not helpful to anyone? Did he just cuck out of that statement?

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Excuse me for being late and out of the loop enough to ask this question, I don't pay attention to this guy normally save for the shitshow he got into with is fanbase hearing he might be dating someone a few months ago.

Didn't this retard have a whole fucking explosion of autism regarding his obsessive parasocial fanbase and talk about how he shouldn't do that anymore because it was a not helpful to anyone? Did he just cuck out of that statement?
Blinded by lonely asian women money, pls undastand.

Please don't include the video in your quotes, I don't want to see that thumbnail.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
He went back on that promise the next day IIRC.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Rushia was a dumbass even before she was thanos'd out of hololive.
Yeah, I only thought it was a bit before she got kicked out and went nuclear. Then it became obvious that it was just her personality.

Also, that fucking Vox thumbnail and title had me literally rolling. Dude is totally shameless, I don't like him after he walked-back the shit with Reimu being shit on by his fans, but respect the hustle.

Also, here is a DeepL translation of the post by Delutaya. It is a little easier to read, but I would still be wary of its contents until a human translates the message:
Thank you all for your many encouraging words and warm messages.

This time I would like to talk about the rumors that have been circulating about me since late last month.

I was thinking about whether or not to send out a message because it is not my intention to make my regular fans uneasy, but I thought it would not be good to keep the speculation going around, so I would like to report briefly.

Around the end of September, Mikecat, who is active as a Vtuber, made a statement on his own distribution that "a female distributor who is an individual said some bad things about (Mikecat) to an exposé-type distributor. Although my name was not directly mentioned in the delivery, it was clear from the context that he was referring to me, and some people misunderstood that Derutaya was the culprit. I am not the only one who has experienced this.

Since then, I have been receiving questions and slanderous dm's regarding this matter. I wanted to clear up the misunderstanding before things got worse, so I contacted Mikecat directly and asked to speak with him to clear up the misunderstanding.

Then, Mikecat-san called me back. I heard from the exposed distributor himself on the call. I am in possession of the video evidence. I will not give the video evidence to anyone. If it comes to a trial or something, I will release it. He told me that he was just taking the stance that I had spread the bad news and that he would not talk to me unless I was a lawyer, even though I wanted to discuss it with him.

I don't know what the video evidence is, but if the misunderstanding spreads, I will be in trouble. I was not considering any legal action, but Mr. Mikecat said he would provide me with evidence through a lawyer, so I asked the law firm to contact the person who is Mr. Mikecat's legal advisor.

However, Mr. Mikecat did not accept any contact from me. He only told me that I had not lied and that he could not cooperate in submitting the video evidence, and even blocked me on Twitter.

I am puzzled, but the only way for me to clear up the misunderstanding is to send out information myself, so I am making this statement. However, I do not intend to mention this matter in the future, as I would like to avoid the spread of new speculation.

From now on, I would like to carry out my activities as usual. I hope that you will all continue to support me.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

He said he’ll make sure it’s clear the BFE stuff is fictional and give an 18+ warning for the very sexual stuff. But he also said he’d continue BFE

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
You say that like she didn’t have these problems before Vshojo

Rushia was a dumbass even before she was thanos'd out of hololive.

So basically, the TL;DR of this is:

Mikoneko: Hey everyone, someone told me Delutaya was talking shit.
Delutaya: Yo WTF?
Mikoneko: Yep, got video evidence from this gossip streamer. I ain't showing shit or talking to you no more unless you lawyer up, bitch.
Delutaya: Aight. Hit my legal pal then.
Mikoneko: Nope, not talking or releasing shit to your lawyer either. I do have the "evidence" though! But I ain't releasing shit unless it becomes a court case.

Just Menhera Things.

Someone get the bitch on some meds please.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
From menhera corpo drama with no evidence we go into clout indie drama with overwhelming evidence.

Ok, it was already covered on Youtube by FalseEyeD, but somehow this board is immune to indie drama? All my journo job in this case is just literally turning someone else's content into text with images, so pretty standard journo gig.
  • Tostifyy was an indie male vtuber with like 20K followers on Twitter.
  • He tweeted "AI art is cool but cringe if you try to play it off as actual art"
  • Later (like 2 fucking days later) he posted AI art of himself genderbend and lied about the art being a commision
  • Got caught lying and hiding replies
  • Panics, apologized twice and deletes apologies, announces graduation stream, then announces stream talking about situation

Well, nothingburger into overreaction. But wait, there is more! All this shitstorm gets attention, he gets called out by Vienna from Cloud9, who ousts him as a clout chaser who was pretending to be in Cloud9 last year. It was also pointed out that he has traced emotes and art, uses autoliking bots and was followbaiting to get interaction, posted fake hate DMs.

At this point Tostify cancels graduation stream and goes to tell farewell to everyone. Twitter account deleted, twitch VODs deleted.

But wait! There is even more. There was another account linked in his bio, Selium. That account was also pretending to be with Cloud9,
said it was crypto Promoter and Marketing Agent in its bio, and had Tostify there too.

So this Selium goes on Twitch and says bring it on, I will talk about this. Tostify is there with him, he is his mod.
And someone does bring it on, vtuber called Senz. He asks the right questions and gets shit answers.
If you have high tolerance for bullshit and 45 minutes of free time, you are welcome to listen to it here, it was recorded by another vtuber, wurmz

The video of that stream is getting a copyright claim from Selium, nice touch.
After all that, Selium dramatically posts:

just finished unfollowing everyone from the softest community on Twittter

Right now he is sadposting about getting hate.

esper 👛👁‍🗨 VTuber @ esperload said:
You faked being C9 and Partner on here too😭 Even if you're not him, you were an NFT bro initially to topic it off

selium-1.jpg
selium-2.jpg
selium-4.jpg

selium-5.jpg
selium-6.jpg

EDIT:
Selium has a new twitter
Tostify has a new twitter

Senz cleared his twitter recently, stating he wants to debut with a clean slate, without getting into trouble or getting involved with other people's drama

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
What a femboy.
Eh, I don't like him, but I will just say what I always say about people I don't like but are still successful.

You gotta respect the grift.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Oh my fucking Christ alive, Mikeneko is apparently starting shit with Delutaya now.

She added an official english and chinese translation to her post (probably from her fans) (new archive)
Everyone, thank you always for giving me words of encouragement and kind messages.

This post is about a rumor related to me that began to spread in the later part of last month.

As I don't like to make my usual fans feel uneasy, I thought about whether to post this or not. However, it would be bad to allow the speculations to continue, so I'm providing a brief report.

In the later part of September, the vtuber mikeneko, on her own stream, stated, "A particular female independent streamer made some bad remarks/slander (about Mikeneko) to a gossip streamer" or something to that effect.
While she did not explicitly state the name of the streamer in question, she stated it with a wording that allowed one to contextually understand she was referring to me. From this, some people got the wrong idea that “Perhaps Delutaya is the culprit?”.

I have no memory of this and was very shocked. Since then, I've been receiving DMs including both questions about this case and slander.
Wanting to solve this before it grew into something bigger, I contacted Mikeneko directly saying that I wanted to talk in order to clear up the misunderstanding.

When I did, Mikeneko informed me that she heard it directly from a gossip streamer himself via voice chat and that she has video evidence of it.
She stated that she won't hand over the video to anyone but, if this turns into a court case, she will provide it. Mikeneko held her stance that I had been speaking ill of her, and, even though I just wanted to talk it out, I was told that she wouldn't speak with me unless I had a lawyer.

I don't know what kind of video evidence it is, but, if this misunderstanding spreads, it will end up troubling me.
I had not been considering legal action, but, as Mikeneko said she would share the evidence with me through lawyers, I sent a commission to a law firm and had them contact Mikeneko's legal advisor.

However, Mikeneko, refused all contact and replied exclusively with "I'm not lying" and "I can't cooperate in regards to sharing the video evidence. She even blocked me on Twitter.

It's very perplexing to me, but, in order to work out the misunderstanding on my own, the only thing I can do is to release information, so I made this statement.
However, I want to avoid spreading new speculation, so I have no intention of mentioning this case again.

Going forward, I want to continue my activities as a content creator as I have been. I would love it if everyone would continue to support me from now on, too.
Once a menhera, always a menhera (speaking of Rushineko)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This is why I prefer Tempus to NijiEN guys.
I'm too lazy to clip it so just a timestamp again, but once again in the wise words of Axel: "Nothin sussy, y'know. Nothin sussy, tho. No dick-sucking, no no no sussy sh- ok. No ear-licking or anything like that, ok. I'm sorry but nothing sussy."

Just an FYI there is a 160gb archive of her streams on nyaa here. It's missing about 20 or so streams.
Sheesh...I'm gonna need to buy another hard drive soon.

Last edited:

akari-chan

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I wonder if mikeneko will ever realize that this is the exact kind of dramatuber-fabrication oh-no-a-lawyer bullshit that got her into the situation that ended with her kicked. Probably never.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tenma having internet dropouts, bit of zatsu starting while she waits for things to maybe stabilize, then Metro 2033 stream 2
Spooder in an hour, NES Nightmare On Elm Street

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I wonder if mikeneko will ever realize that this is the exact kind of dramatuber-fabrication oh-no-a-lawyer bullshit that got her into the situation that ended with her kicked. Probably never.

Hey! This is VShojo. She has the 'freedom' to be completely unhinged if she wants.

...someone has to make the others seem more stable by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom