"I drank two glasses of something like Cassis Orange, I felt tipsy and sleepy; I told A-chan I'd had enough, then she said 'You'll feel better if you puke - Don't worry, I'm used to this, let's go to the toilet'"Roboco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
No X. She said on her stream last night that she worked on the Siri/HomePod team at Apple, then worked with ads at Google, verifying ads didn't violate their ToS. She quit the Google job to be an anime girl on the internet.

She's a dumber than a box of rocks Genshin Impact addict. Consider me unconvinced.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That's Haruka Karibu, cute autism wife of Vshojo and pretty much Zen's BFF.
She was super loud and her avatar wasnt up. So it was just afk Zen and her screaming randomly in the background. Didnt recognize the voice

Yup. It's still one of her big streams, more viewership than her Twitch streams, though they're not all camshows. Sometimes it's just for stuff she wouldn't get away with on Twitch. She had a collab with Filian on CB just last week.
I think most streamers should have a stream on an alt site in case they want to show anti-TOS videos.

Also not Pippa related but you could use it.

No X. She said on her stream last night that she worked on the Siri/HomePod team at Apple, then worked with ads at Google, verifying ads didn't violate their ToS. She quit the Google job to be an anime girl on the internet.
Previous to joining Nijisanji she worked at a "tech job". She quit the job when she saw that she was making more money as a Vtuber. Eventually she got in Nijisanji and that shti happened. They had promised her that she would make more money once she joined. I am guessing that the noncompete clause goes to shit when basically her previous job was Vtubing.

Simp

Chumbuds can thank Kiara again this week. At least on stream with Gura appearing confirmed!
Dont know how many Towa fans we have here but it is her time for holotalk.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

She's a dumber than a box of rocks Genshin Impact addict. Consider me unconvinced.

Sure, she could be lying (care to share why you think it's cap?), but I agree with the previous poster that it explains why she seems to have a nest egg to be able to live off of between Zaion and Sayu and hire a lawyer besides.

If true, I think it's interesting along with what she said in the Google doc about making more money streaming than at her previous tech industry job.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Chumbuds can thank Kiara again this week. At least on stream with Gura appearing confirmed!
Dont know how many Towa fans we have here but it is her time for holotalk.

Im really interested whenever Kiara will bring up the "incident" during Towa's HoloTalk, she usually tries to avoid anything negative but the suspension and the response to it was the main reason of why Towa became the sweetheart of the EN audience, hell it was the reason I got interested in Towa was the first Holo I started watching live instead of just clips, at one point she had a higher percentage of EN viewers than Coco.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
Unless you're an engineer, you don't have to be intelligent to work at those companies. She's non-white and female. That's all the credentials she needs.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Virgin Pippa: Nuuuu I can't do streams that make fun of real people anymore, management will be le madddd >_< >_<

Chad Lia:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Sure, she could be lying (care to share why you think it's cap?), but I agree with the previous poster that it explains why she seems to have a nest egg to be able to live off of between Zaion and Sayu and hire a lawyer besides.

If true, I think it's interesting along with what she said in the Google doc about making more money streaming than at her previous tech industry job.
If you care about your finances it makes sense to have an emergency fund if you get laid off or some other emergency arises. This is applies to all jobs, not just ones in technology. I have doubts about the validity of her claims but don't intend to powerlevel myself to explain it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I can kinda buy it, HR positions and shit could require no real skills

And it would explain the lawyer money

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Who is this michael dale guy?!

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Would you by chance be interested in watching a latina centipede?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Can some KFP experts here tell me how good a KiaraxLa+ collab would be?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Like man she is cute and her voice and personality are nice, but I guess props to the rigger, because I'm actually getting the creeps from her antennas and tail movement.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

What an interesting combination: one of the most vile, toxic, and dangerous creatures on the planet, and a centipede.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's comin

FwL6TdyaIAE2jQB.jpeg

Stunned But Dumb

Im really interested whenever Kiara will bring up the "incident" during Towa's HoloTalk, she usually tries to avoid anything negative but the suspension and the response to it was the main reason of why Towa became the sweetheart of the EN audience, hell it was the reason I got interested in Towa was the first Holo I started watching live instead of just clips, at one point she had a higher percentage of EN viewers than Coco.
I can see Kiara mentioning her popularity with the EN fans and perhaps Towa, if she feels comfortable, going into it a bit but there's a slim chance of that even. I doubt Kiara would mention it outright if she knows.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Like man she is cute and her voice and personality are nice, but I guess props to the rigger, because I'm actually getting the creeps from her antennas and tail movement.
Juniper did Her rigging so you can guess why it's on point :SelenHAHAhere:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom