"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was wondering, how was Kay Yu going to make the most of cooperating with cover now that Holocure is seemingly made official. Well here's a start, a fan survey veiled as an NPC-add in for the game.

themanimthehills

I was wondering, how was Kay Yu going to make the most of cooperating with cover now that Holocure is seemingly made official. Well here's a start, a fan survey veiled as an NPC-add in for the game.

This sounds pointless. But I can just imagine Pippa filling out the survey.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Unless you're an engineer, you don't have to be intelligent to work at those companies. She's non-white and female. That's all the credentials she needs.
The recent tech layoffs have been getting rid of people that were basically in Adult Day Care. It's entirely possible she picked up a low-level job and actually did something. As a result, she wasn't paid great, haha.

wrp

Lia just confirmed that your mom is joining PC

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Finana didn’t realize the negative points she has in the Gameshow weren’t real. Oh Feesh. LMAO

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's a dumber than a box of rocks Genshin Impact addict. Consider me unconvinced.

Her job was just to verify ads not violating Google ToS, that's not a high skill job. I have family members that never went to college and got jobs at tech companies like Facebook by just being a moderator. Not every job at a tech company is some super intensive shit.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

No that would make sense unless your actively feeding she will get enough exp and gold to get her items in time for the first major teamfight in which all she has to do is wait for someone to get low and ult them triggering her passive then she cleans up. her damage potential is huge for how little babying she actually requires.
Smart players will bully her hard the whole game but considering thats what you HAVE to do for her specifically

contrast to other similar characters where you can afford to leave them alone allowing you to roam top for a bit or steal other jungle if there's a jinx your camping bot the whole game

Also Pyke exists so if you really want to be toxic she can do nothing all game and still get her items

I used to main Jhin for the record.
like panko, I was a jinx main for s11-12. levels 1-13, she isn't very mobile til you get gale. if you know how to use e, you can get out of a lot of ganks. but thats not something a noob is going to do.

baby's first adc should be cait or ashe because its braindead clicking.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I found a website for @God's Strongest Sanalite
if you had any doubts why modern gaming is complete shite, from their website:
"Brown Girl Gamer Code offers consulting services in the realm of gaming and technology. We have worked with companies such as Twitch, Hellbent Games, EA Games, and others to provide insight and best practices for creator programs, resources for online/tech abuse and harassment, and DEI initiatives and programming!"

Just a bunch of Yamanbas that are a bit smarter than the average negroid to race hustle into a white gated community. Im no actual racist but the more shit like this I see the harder it is to not go full racist.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kestraline

Early Adopter
Chad Lia:

I only wanted to see one tattoo and Lia delivered on the "journalist" getting the shitty Silvervale tattoo.
1684195591055.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
New slur for Lesbos just dropped
ngl I thought this was about the Kiara/Gura collab

It reminds me of how some vtuber fans insist on using alternate spellings of a vtuber's name, like V0x or N1na, so that the vtuber doesn't know that you're talking about them.
thats mostly about Fanfics and a lot in the shipping community
They either do l33tspeak (which is dumb (almost nobody in the HoloEN shipping scene still does that)) or, more commonly, they replace the name of the chuuba with the oshi mark

That is actually a much more effective way to keep your degenerate fantasies about girls kissing directly away from the girls themselves and their tags (good luck searching twitter with an emoji) because they might be uncomfortable with it (or maybe not, very much depends on the girl; as a general rule, Holos who play more into a ship are also more okay with being shipped by fans themselves, i.e Kiara or Reine or Mumei)
Can some KFP experts here tell me how good a KiaraxLa+ collab would be?
It would be fantastic
La+ dynamic with Kiara is quite unique. So far, they only interacted on official collabs on the main channel, but basically her Kusogaki act doesnt work on Kiara, she stonewalls it. She doesnt go awwwww cute lapuchan, she goes Behave! Litte Brat. She doesnt indulge her like Lui does.
Also, from Kiaras perspective, they have a weird rivalry going on where she will randomly jab at La+. And to this day, she feels bad about her gift to her from the Valkrie Connect collab sponsorship. Kiara gifted La+ fingerpaint because she thinks of Lapuchan as an actual kid.
Look at how Kiara handes Gura, I think Kiara is flexible enough to adapt well with La+. Also, La+ also can be very direct and says a lot of things that might even be considered rude for a JP girl, but it would be interesting to see her butt heads with Kiara, who is even more direct and honest and will not shy away from calling her out.

This could be interesting for some:

Have random twitter insanity I came across:

Also a few days ago local Vtuber journalist crunches the Niji 2% numbers and gets flack for not doing proper research

kinda related, I am not wise in the way of the numbers, so Idk who is in the right or if that disproves the 2% allegations

Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The new mouse girl Marie mentioned, Raimi Ricotta, is streaming the new Zelda game. She's been pretty decent so far, and seems to stream a long time going off of her six hour stream yesterday.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ragdoll's wholesomeness is like Savlon for the soul.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Eyyyy bro, the tattooist is gonna charge you extra to whip out the magnifying glasses

Screenshot_20230515-191602_YouTube.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

michiru.jpg

michiru2.jpg

Michiru supporting Tenma in her struggle against double Frog

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
kinda related, I am not wise in the way of the numbers, so Idk who is in the right or if that disproves the 2% allegations
Dont try to give reason to that :nehgah: he said that when Rushia got terminated that it was the end of Holo(and then went radio silent because nothing happened after that)
and since the 2% thing he left his cave to go into an anti-corpo sperg

niggaphil

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also a few days ago local Vtuber journalist crunches the Niji 2% numbers and gets flack for not doing proper research

I saw a dunk on this guy on SourGrape's stream, he was retarded and assumed that the 2% cut also applied to Hololive, saying that it wasnt bad when you factor in all that plus the revenue that they normally make on regular streams, sponsorships and the like

Of course, failing to consider that

1. it does not matter if they make more money on other avenues, the split is still retarded
2. Holomems are on record saying the merch is the best avenue/split for support in comparison to supas and memberships
3. Nijis being on record sperging about how their merch split is low
4. How alot of the events he says are profitable are actually produced at cost for the liver, atleast in HL's case, especially when there is a need to rent a studio

Here is him taking the 1% number for both companies and calculating it from there when even without an informed glance, we know that HL livers make a decent more chunk out of merch
dNHR4n9.png 8eYZJ9C.png

Here is Sawa's dunk on this guy, hopefully time-stamped

Something that actually came to me, i wonder how much money do both companies get paid for sponsorship shit, HoloEN has had plenty of Gacha crossovers, and NijiEN even got the jews running Raid Shadow Legends to sponsor a few streams

Also, is this retard seriously using a gacha life avatar?, i thought only 12 year olds liked that shit
unnamed.png

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Continuation of the whole Fighting Game Commentator arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom