"Hmm, men should get pregnant more often"Erina Makina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This has to be one of the most retarded things she could do! Doesn't she realize this one gotcha casts a shadow of doubt on all of the DIY stuff she did for her vtuber career? Did she get lazy or something and decided "Why not? What could go wrong!"
there are some Yamanbas out there who don't see anything wrong with tracing art but some get pretty autistic about it. Sena might just think her art is legit because as far as I can see she only traced the poses the rest she did herself, it would be a lot worse if she was tracing art intending it to sell like what nene did and her fans basically shrugged it off. She still has a lot of cred left after she basically rigged her own model and it came out quite good for an amateur.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Mouse currently reading an email from a sex toy company regarding her doing an ad deal with them. That's wild. Apparently she's "inspiring" and they think her content would be a perfect fit. I dunno, maybe they couldn't find Melody's email :whatastory:

Edit: Mouse said she's no longer interested in doing lewd style content like she used to with Melody. Interesting.
probably nothing she specified lewd content which she doesint need to pander to the horny crowd combined with her immune system disease would not surprise me her not wanting to do that for lack of an "outlet"

doubt she just suddenly hates melody though with recent vsho shit happening maybe they all hate eachother now.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
interesting, could they be moving away from low-brow shit as a whole and just leave Mel as the sole pee poo/sex humor chick?

I think it's just as simple as her pandering to that specific crowd with LewdCast with Melody and Silvervale early on. Once she started getting more traction as a solo chuuba and her collabs with Connor started becoming more popular, she's been able to build off of that for channel growth - it was just easier to leave all that behind for her. AFAIK, Melody was still doing Chaturbate content as recent as a few months ago so it doesn't necessarily mean she's intent on leaving that behind (especially since that content has it's own dedicated share of generous paypigs).

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Speaking of Melody, Collab with Henya and other Vshojo girls later tonight.
1684186924343.png

I think it's just as simple as her pandering to that specific crowd with LewdCast with Melody and Silvervale early on. Once she started getting more traction as a solo chuuba and her collabs with Connor started becoming more popular, she's been able to build off of that for channel growth - it was just easier to leave all that behind for her. AFAIK, Melody was still doing Chaturbate content as recent as a few months ago so it doesn't necessarily mean she's intent on leaving that behind (especially since that content has it's own dedicated share of generous paypigs).
A few months ago? I'm pretty sure she still does CB weakly or something.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I was only going off the top of my head for the stuff that got posted here about her new model reveal on CB. I don't really follow Melody so hey, if she's still doing the CB content for that sweet-sweet cash, good on her.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Yup. It's still one of her big streams, more viewership than her Twitch streams, though they're not all camshows. Sometimes it's just for stuff she wouldn't get away with on Twitch. She had a collab with Filian on CB just last week.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Yeah her last CB stream was 2 days ago. So she definitely still streams on CB.

Anyways unrelated to melody but Shondo has been live for like the past hour with ASMR.

themanimthehills

it would be a lot worse if she was tracing art intending it to sell like what nene did and her fans basically shrugged it off.
Which Nene are you talking about? Nene Amano from Kawaii or the Nene from Hololive?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
New Hololive x Lawson collab for the nips, apparently there is a giveaway for a 10k yen gift card

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is streaming.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nene's situation was worse because it was sold as merch and also in japan, swiping is right next to murder as a taboo offense.

Nene knees.jpg

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Zayu used to work at Google? She was probably making fuck you money, no wonder she could afford a lawyer
Seems like Sena Bonbon traced the art she did for Pippa on Mother's day lol;

Sena... be smarter than this please?
Sena is an artist is she not? She should know how anal artfags are about this shit.
Zentreya is live and has had quite the…..interesting 48 hours. Essentially he learnt that he was adopted.
This is why I'm pro abortion.
Speaking of Melody, Collab with Henya and other Vshojo girls later tonight.
NO NONONONONO STAY AWAY FROM PIKA YOU FILTHY WHORE ROPE YOURSELF LIVE FOR YOUR COOMERS ON CHATURBATE OR SOME SHIT JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!
:cursedpeko:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
New Hololive x Lawson collab for the nips, apparently there is a giveaway for a 10k yen gift card

Edit: The original information in this post is incorrect. I was going by what it looks like rather than what it actually is, which is a gift card that can be used at many different types of stores (I hadn't heard of a Quo card before but I bothered to search for it after I made this post like a jackass).

That is a telephone card. Basically a prepaid debit card for using public telephones made from paper with some sort of magnetic stuff inside for storing the card ID. Instead of dropping coins into the pay phone, you can just slip the card into a special slot and the cost of your call is deducted from the balance. Often they get sold with special artwork to spark sales to collectors who don't use them for their original intended purpose, similar to stamps and comic books. And given the proliferation of cell phones, collectors are about the only people buying them anymore.

In short, if you have a cell phone, that's an $85 slip of pretty paper.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Are you inviting competition or asserting dominance over us asylum prisoners?
I believe the answer is "yes".

Proctor is also probably responsible for 1000s equivalent in free advertising for Juni. It's kind of endearing. In a weird, "don't ask questions" kind of way.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom