"This is my formal apology to Papanova who just told me he watched my entire stream last night, I didn't think he knew how to use youtube… uh… sorry for being a disappointment"Eva Ananova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Surely RPR knows that every company vtuber is insta-doxxed.
FCEDLrXXsAMGZj5.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Penguinsmith hit 500k, is doing weirdo singsong voiced supa readings on Rust.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Axel is a Goddamn Romcom oblivious MC. Hololive made a mistake with the models.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

vestars20

Early Adopter
Lame posting cause Pippa posting is mostly here
- Thanks for sticking with GGN on the raid. It made me happy lots of people stayed.

I always thought the canucks knew more about the US then burgers did. But, Enna is Enna

Cause I am late have Millie's omurice...

She makes it an abomination later

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Well, now we know:

Hot damn! Vtubers *and* Warships? This may come as a shock but I love both those things. Finally a sponsored stream I can get behind. 🙏

======

Art Tax:

Guys I miss Ina. 😩

Japanese_Longbowmen

First Luca and now Axel, whats with these vtubers from down under!?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I know the "Axel dumb" meme gets played up a lot for laughs, but he really is level-headed and hard to dislike. Makes sense to hear he worked in service, guess that is where he got all his patience from.
Axel is probably my second favorite in Tempus as a person after Vesper, their is just something insanely positive about him and he has a really neat life for someone as young as him considering most zoomer lives tend to be boring IME. The favorite teacher story is my favorite Axel story that I've heard.

Also Axel just bouncing off all the shit talking RPR and Vesper is giving about his high school life by just going "huh?" like he's barely awake is just the purest Axel moment. Unless you're a blue haired little sister with a squeaky toy or you tilt him in a video game, this man just doesn't give a shit about anything or probably understand the problem.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder watchalong of spooky classic films. Links to movies in the video's description.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The updated IRyS flashgame that Kaela played fixes some things like adding more song tracks and including other boost options, but still misses out on the biggest difficulty that is to gain momentum, vertical and horizontally. That old crappy game Nanaca Crash did it better still. Hopefully the dev takes further hints.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Rye went to Nuggetfest

It sounds like they had a really fun time some of their stories were hilarious. Unicorns on /vt/ seethe when they can't properly groom an AI of their oshi to be their girlfriend, meanwhile chads on /k/ get to hang out with their oshi IRL.

Strangely enough, I found out about this from a comment in Metokur's chat this morning about a vtuber pulling a gun on someone at the fest.

Praid

Just another idiot
Rye went to Nuggetfest

It sounds like they had a really fun time some of their stories were hilarious. Unicorns on /vt/ seethe when they can't properly groom an AI of their oshi to be their girlfriend, meanwhile chads on /k/ get to hang out with their oshi IRL.

Strangely enough, I found out about this from a comment in Metokur's chat this morning about a vtuber pulling a gun on someone at the fest.

/k/ommandos stay winning photo_2022-02-12_18-30-00.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"The fact that they received a salary from Cover suggests either two things[...]", this is not a fact!
The context strongly implies that they do not get a "salary". The proper term ought to be something like commission, the vtuber just use these words interchangeably. They get the money from cover, because cover owns their channel, so susan sends the super chat money into yagoos bank account first, cover takes its cut, their finance deducts taxes and then sends the rest to the talent. Them giving a base salary is pure speculation.
Given how big they are, I would expect them to not have to give them a base salary anymore. All of the new talents break 100k subs pre-debut and once membership streams open up the fans shower them with gold. The base salary thing has been confirmed before but there are some things that have been confirmed before that can/have changed.

holy fuck you speds need to learn to fucking read up 2-3 posts before submitting new info how the fuck do you even manage to have three posts in a row all repeating the exact same information THIS IS WHY I DRINK
Honestly, when I'm writing down one of my kilometric posts I rarely check if someone posted anything before me but then again I also don't post news for the most part. I will usually end up editing the post about 1 or 2 times after just in case I missed something.

Blueboy discussing how the collab process worked. Seems pretty interesting, considering that both seemed to have no idea why they can't collab in the first place, and that their managers were apparently 'fighting' for the collab to go through. 'Fighting' could mean a lot of things in this context, but I don't want to be the one to breed those rrats lmfao.
I'm curious how the timeline of this collabs went, Regis made it sounds in his latest zatsu that he and Alban had to really get stubborn with management to get their collab to happen but didn't now if it would affect anyone also ability to collab, I wonder if

A. The collab ban was already going to be lifted for this and they went might as well let them

B. Regis and Alban collab lifted broke the wall and Ollie/Sellen used the opportunity to say there NO reason they shouldn't be able to collab now.

Either way now the ball is on Pomutori's court to get that collab goin, and if it doesn't happen it's gonna be something Sus going on.
Why the fuck can't Hololive talents collab whenever they want? Pretty sure the Nijibros can do it whenever, or at minimum have far more relaxed rules about it. I'm trying to fathom the retarded autistic logic behind these restrictions, but my eyes are just not slanted enough to see this realm of reality.
Remember that Myth is still the unicorn so chances are that its more of an EN management thing. Stars and ID clearly management is way more lax about that kind of shit.

Kirschey is streaming right now and for a second she talked about the farms as it was brought up and how she would not want to be associated with the site and doesn't like it. She hates doxxing and hates the site's view on it.

Here is the stream

It's a complicated issue. I feel like people go out of their way to find dox information. If people are retarded enough to post that shit in social media, then fine but once you are looking for their name, and then looking at the directory to find out their address, number and all of their family members in Facebook, it starts to get a bit creepy. I understand there is some value to it especially if it's done to some deranged sperg thats a sex pest and trying to groom kids or saying they are going to shoot up some place but most of the time when it comes to Vtubers it's just dumb shit over Twitter posts.

"That rice is how my family in Peru makes it, it's the rice I ate growing up, it's called chaufa"

She's latino?

Guessing 2nd or 3rd generation.

Whoever they have in charge of making hiring decisions for their creative endeavors, be it an individual or a group, should be put to the sword. They have no idea how to actually structure their creative companies, what experience they need to ensure success. They shoot for the lowest common denominator broad-platform social issues as central concepts to explore in the hopes that they can earn acclaim and applause solely on the basis of representation because some absolute retard somewhere in the chain spent millions of dollars on the author's footnotes that weren't good enough to canonize.
Welcome to the new generation of people working on media. 0 creativity.

Quick thing. I remember posting his response a while back on KF. I’ll repost here now that it’s relevant , since it never got much attention. (for instance he was 18 when he asked the 17 year old for lewds, which is definitely not pedophilic)

View attachment 2721View attachment 2722View attachment 2723
Dude's a retard and a bit of a creep. Worth keeping an eye on but im not really a fan of whenever he pops up the same shit gets thrown in his face over and over again.

Im going to be working on clips tomorrow (maybe one today). My activity has been nearly none these past 2 weeks. The blackouts have stopped for the most part. I have noticed that the YT-DLP is downloading shit in either WEBM or MKV format and for some reason Davinci is having problems recognizing most of the files in that format. Not too happy about that shit since I basically have to download shit, then pop it into another video editing soft ware to then Export in the proper format to then finally be able to edit it. PC is been having some issues also so I might have to upgrade that shit soon.

Been trying to help a friend out with some shit (she got destroyed in the Pippa Phase Audition stream).

Nousagi, stop being a lazy f@ggot (ironic im the one calling you this given what i posted above) and work on a proper mascot. Ran some shit through AI and came up with a ton of good results. Top right is cute as hell. Just have an artist refine that shit.
1665859046282.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper talked about the Xcom perm stuff, and apparently Holopro still has perms for Xcom, but the deal is that they need a week's advance notice. Somehow Vesper asked for the perms too early and it just fell through the cracks. I have no clue how you do that, but there you go.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Welcome to the new generation of people working on media. 0 creativity.

Oh, I know first hand how bad it can be. Amazon is just on another level when it comes to retarded business moves.

Vesper talked about the Xcom perm stuff, and apparently Holopro still has perms for Xcom, but the deal is that they need a week's advance notice. Somehow Vesper asked for the perms too early and it just fell through the cracks. I have no clue how you do that, but there you go.

The optimist in me wants to believe they want the week notice to arrange a discount code.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Time to drink your koolaide Kirsche cult stream starting

paul

Early Adopter
I randomly jumped into the stream when he just started his stalker story. I can't believe that Axel literally jumped out of an anime. This story had to be clipped (if only for rpr's reaction): https://files.catbox.moe/le8o5m.mp4

Some early halloween stuff

tqx8gab0cfm91.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Time to drink your koolaide Kirsche cult stream starting

Less than ten minutes in and she's already talking about how mass shootings by statistics aren't carried out by white guys and being fined a billion dollars.

"Some people are saying the manifesto is fake... Could be, but I'm not going on the fruit farms while on Twitch to find out the truth" - Kirsche.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Someone on Reddit made a pettition on Change.org to stop the graduation of Go Go Nippon Girls, Makoto and Akira Misaki

I don't even know

At this point, I'd rather them just start their own channel as indie duos (or do what Suzuhara Lulu did). Still a shame because I really like their designs and hope Akira stays a tomboy if that's the route they go. It's obvious they're not that valued at MangaGamer even though they've apparently worked there for the better half of a decade.

My only worry is the reality of them funding 2 Live2Ds, considering I don't imagine they're rolling in dough. And I doubt they have Rushia level of gachikoi that can create one for them on a week's notice.
Oh wow Neechi actually went and did make a petition lol
I'm usually pessimistic with such things, but nice to a good amount of people care about em.

I do agree I'd like them to go indie, cause on the VERY small chance if they still stay around as ggn girls. They for sure won't be doing it for long till the company cuts their loss again from what they expected with vtubing.

Problem is though, i don't think a lot of fans know about their roommates and are even allowed to talk about crowd funding for new models to do a indie debut on ggn accounts.

Doesn't sound like they gonna stop doing entertainment stuff, but just gonna be hard to gather support and start a indie vtuber debut. With the group of followers they have.

I'll keep an eye out though cause I do love these girls and honestly have a unique chemistry as a duo vtuber group of sisters!!!❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom