"Because I told them I also accidentally made, uh, two gases of chemical warfare by accident. By complete accident! I was just trying to clean up blood, guys!"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pitch me on her I like the model but know nothing about her
JP ESL independent 2view vtuber who explores older games from the perspective of someone detached from gaming in general (as opposed to Amiya who is a gaming boomer). Crowned a horseman of retrocalypse by /vrt/ - a retro video game vtuber general - on /vt/, alongside Ami. She's not in it for shekels (her lowest tier membership is the lowest Susan lets her get away with, and there's no content behind the paywall except for emotes) and treats her streams as a hobby/way of socializing with her bots despite usually streaming two times a day which implies her circumstances might be interesting, especially since she still works. She's about as big a dork as Ami and it's great that they've got over their respective shyness and started to collab lately. Loves her adopted dogs very much even though she turned out to be allergic to dogs after she took them in.
1665781609573839.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So did the wedding of kronii's friend already happen or is this something else?

Archive just in case

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
JP ESL independent 2view vtuber who explores older games from the perspective of someone detached from gaming in general (as opposed to Amiya who is a gaming boomer). Crowned a horseman of retrocalypse by /vrt/ - a retro video game vtuber general - on /vt/, alongside Ami. She's not in it for shekels (her lowest tier membership is the lowest Susan lets her get away with, and there's no content behind the paywall except for emotes) and treats her streams as a hobby/way of socializing with her bots despite usually streaming two times a day which implies her circumstances might be interesting, especially since she still works. She's about as big a dork as Ami and it's great that they've got over their respective shyness and started to collab lately. Loves her adopted dogs very much even though she turned out to be allergic to dogs after she took them in.
View attachment 2727
She's top-tier.

Being ESL, she unintentionally creates comedic moments like this legendary moment:

If she ever wanted to go full-time, she's actually pretty decent at games. She's done some karaoke and stuff too (which was good). Her English seems at a high-level too, so it's another big plus for her. It's good to see her find her soulmate in Boomerspooder, they have good, autistic dork chemistry together.
1663442806387.png

paul

Early Adopter
Nijisanji's RPG loving, horse racing enthusiast, big booba witch is starting FF6 playthrough.

If you like your RPG, do have a watch considering her previous FF runs are fun.
Her adventures with Lydia in Skyrim are awesome too. Wished there were clips of her but this clipper stopped uploading long ago.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Why the fuck can't Hololive talents collab whenever they want? Pretty sure the Nijibros can do it whenever, or at minimum have far more relaxed rules about it. I'm trying to fathom the retarded autistic logic behind these restrictions, but my eyes are just not slanted enough to see this realm of reality.
Holopro hangs around indies, other corpos, and non-EN Nijis all the time. Just in the last 24 hours Reine had a collab with Siska Leontyne (Niji ex-ID), Towa was doing Apex with Nekota Tsuna (VSpo) and "Haseshin", and Roberu, NightMea and Tamaki were up to their usual antics. Magni has his rotating cast of his old friends. Even the HoloEN girls had external collabs like Bae with Miori and Calli with Ironmouse. Whoever is (was?) to blame for the Berlin Wall, the wall was always between Holopro and NijiEN specifically.

Just dropped. Hopefully there won't be three posts with this exact same content after it.
Edit: It's pretty good.
Edit 2: "So what kind of MV do you want?"
"I've sent you the assets."
"It's one image."
"Please have it done in 8 hours."

1665828496638.png
Tweet
Oh, Sora.

Time is now old man, start streaming.

Grandpa...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Holopro hangs around indies, other corpos, and non-EN Nijis all the time. Just in the last 24 hours Reine had a collab with Siska Leontyne (Niji ex-ID), Towa was doing Apex with Nekota Tsuna (VSpo) and "Haseshin", and Roberu, NightMea and Tamaki were up to their usual antics. Magni has his rotating cast of his old friends. Even the HoloEN girls had external collabs like Bae with Miori and Calli with Ironmouse. Whoever is (was?) to blame for the Berlin Wall, the wall was always between Holopro and NijiEN specifically.

I was more specifically talking about internal collabs.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I was more specifically talking about internal collabs.
If you were talking about AZKi and IRyS, there were already better replies. AZKi's roommate just quit her day job this summer. It's entirely believable that the six-month gap was on IRyS and AZKi's own time management, unless IRyS specifically said something about managers. (To be fair to you, she probably wouldn't have been specific even if their managers were to blame.)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Her adventures with Lydia in Skyrim are awesome too. Wished there were clips of her but this clipper stopped uploading long ago.

She really gets into the games she's playing. Extra bonus if she self inserts like in Three Houses.

What you can expect from FF playthroughs, she also has these funny comments.

She eventually got mad at Kain when they meet again, immediately sold all his equipment she has kept up to that point.

Claude fangirl, I think she also squealed during a cutscene.

Looks like Choco found a new game which has a lot of grinding. She also uses keyboard/mouse like some VSpo members. Starting with Long Sword though....

MaiR premiere in around ten minutes.

Part of a collab with the rhythm arcade game CHUNITHM

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 2727
She's top-tier.

Being ESL, she unintentionally creates comedic moments like this legendary moment:

If she ever wanted to go full-time, she's actually pretty decent at games. She's done some karaoke and stuff too (which was good). Her English seems at a high-level too, so it's another big plus for her. It's good to see her find her soulmate in Boomerspooder, they have good, autistic dork chemistry together.

Also worth noting that when she says she's playing classic PC games, she means it. While a console game may occasionally slip in (God of War and... that's it, I think?), it's genuinely retro PC, not retro Nintendo consoles like basically every other vtuber who does a bit of retro.

I like old Nintendo consoles, but there's no denying that that particular retro segment is a touch overloaded while PC retro basically isn't done in the vtuber sphere, so that's refreshing.

Also the only vtuber I routinely watch streams of.

I also love her reaction to Nod's intro in Tiberian Sun:

Yes. Yes they are. An excellent observation.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Another Hololive member going on a month break. This time it's Okayu, who's going to visit her family it sounds like. As sucky as it is its very much deserved and I'm honestly glad that the members are realizing that it's ok to take time off sometimes. And much better than the alternative of burning out and hating what they do.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen Pomu off colab

The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap Pages 52-101 is online! All feedback is welcome in my DMs

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
27k+ people watching suichan become a rock right now

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
27k+ people watching suichan become a rock right now

Playing rock, paper, scissors with chat.

Picks paper and scissors disappointingly often.

Watamate

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Selen confirmed that Rosemi will be joining them in person for the Omega Strikers tournament today (she hinted at this in the membership stream- their team name will be NijiLAN), it starts at 1PM PST. I think they will also do another off collab stream together on Pomu's channel.

She also asked Pomu if she had any announcements and Pomu just said "next week" - the PomuTori rrat lives on for another day.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Onolumi is having a watchalong of The Frighteners right now, but she's more than half done.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
Crossposted from homeland.

Remember that Yaxie Lotte Vtuber I posted a long, long time ago?
1665840012829.png

Well it looks like she's stopped her Vtuber activities and is now selling her models. All of her models. For $5,500. The reason?

Yaxie Lotte was a "wholesome" Vtuber turned coombaiter. And now she's probably graduating for real this time. Unceremoniously at that. Although it was unfortunate to see what she has become, I wish her the best of luck and favorable winds. Getting hacked is no fun at all. It must be the reason why her fansly account was frozen. How she got hacked though remains a question.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Someone on Reddit made a pettition on Change.org to stop the graduation of Go Go Nippon Girls, Makoto and Akira Misaki

I don't even know

Good news for anyone filtered by Factorio - Vesper is playing Apex! With Axel and RPR no less.

• Axel invited Selen to Apex, but it is not decided yet.
  • RPR tried to set up Among us streams with 2 companies, but got denied. He hopes now it will be allowed
  • And now RPR talks about meeting DemonDice
Chill talks over all, I really recommend this stream or VOD. Talking about previous jobs, haters and cool people etc

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Loving Miko playing Soul Calibur. She even just defeated a player-created Suisei.

Watamate

Early Adopter
Someone on Reddit made a pettition on Change.org to stop the graduation of Go Go Nippon Girls, Makoto and Akira Misaki

I don't even know

At this point, I'd rather them just start their own channel as indie duos (or do what Suzuhara Lulu did). Still a shame because I really like their designs and hope Akira stays a tomboy if that's the route they go. It's obvious they're not that valued at MangaGamer even though they've apparently worked there for the better half of a decade.

My only worry is the reality of them funding 2 Live2Ds, considering I don't imagine they're rolling in dough. And I doubt they have Rushia level of gachikoi that can create one for them on a week's notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom