"Out of all the things that filter people, if it's not my voice that filters you, if it's not my personality that filters you, if it's my regurgitation that filters you? that makes me happy!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
First sponsored stream tomorrow by Pippa. How much Raid Shadow Legends is she going to play on her Raycons while using Nord VPN?
Well, now we know:

How is this a Nolan moment? lol
I’d never make allusions to past life while on the channels.
It's hard to explain, it just felt right.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Saw this heinous art theft on Reddit. How dare people make memes out of other peoples art
aa227w2tmwt91.gif

I am at work and do not know how to post gifs on mobile…well, I never tried at all actually…ok I got it.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, now we know:

Oh no it's another game that activates my autism. Some poor fucks are going to have this stinky rabbit ruining their Tier 8 games, since sponsored accounts usually get all ships unlocked at the start, and she's gonna go straight for the Bismarck without knowing how to play. Shame she's playing on US because I probably would've reinstalled to try and crossmap her with the Musashi as soon as the match starts.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Nijisanji's RPG loving, horse racing enthusiast, big booba witch is starting FF6 playthrough.

If you like your RPG, do have a watch considering her previous FF runs are fun.

Tomorrow is the busy schedules for some.

I don't know how this stream ended up in my suggestions, but she's super fun!

EDIT: Her group is disbanding in two days and she's gonna graduate that day too, WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL YOUTUBE?!?!? T_T

Sometimes those who know they are graduating will go on farewell tours to their vtuber friends' channels so there are increased engagement. Said friends depending on how close they are or how important they think it is will not stream/free up their schedule as well (Watame postponing a bakatare MH Rise multiplayer stream to see off Idolbu's Yaezawa Natori, the engagement led to 12k graduation watchers compared to the 1k regulars).
Her final cover song will be released today 8PM JST. I'm Invincible from One Piece Film Red.

Tomorrow 7PM JST will be her graduation if you want to see her off.

On a more positive note:
MaiR's fourth year anniversary live tomorrow at 8PM JST

There's going to be an important announcement. Stream will be privated once it ends and will be rereleased on a later date.

Hiyocro's members will have a 3D reveal marathon starting 6PM JST. Playlist here.

Re:AcT's necromancer Tsukushi Aria will have a 3D birthday stream tomorrow 9PM JST.

Just a small warning, she's not passing the five circle test. I also think she got affected by youtube's ASMR content restriction and have to private quite a number of content because of that. Her fan name is 推ぢさん (wordplay on the kanji Oshi, basically read as Ojisan) so make of that as you will.

Here's a snippet from her 3D debut stream. She's also singing right now.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She hasn't even maintained the hair on her head for like five years, and showers once every 3-5 days. You think that $3 Chinese piece of shit Manscaped trimmer would survive first contact?
If it did that be a hell of a testimonial.
Well, now we know:

Well that's a relief. Knowing how tone deaf that fish can be I thought it was gonna be better help.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Regis and Alban got perms by continually asking management and sending them pics of the fans positively responding to them talking about playing together offstream.

So them sharing the tweets of them playing together offstream wqs just them farming positive reactions from fans. And considering Altare just said that he had to take the evidence himself, seems like Management is completely oblivious prior Niji-HoloEN twitter interactions have garnerd. Management just isn't paying attention to what's going on on twitter and in the fanbases.

Blueboy discussing how the collab process worked. Seems pretty interesting, considering that both seemed to have no idea why they can't collab in the first place, and that their managers were apparently 'fighting' for the collab to go through. 'Fighting' could mean a lot of things in this context, but I don't want to be the one to breed those rrats lmfao.

Alban and Altare bug braining those Collab perms

Just dropped. Hopefully there won't be three posts with this exact same content after it.
Edit: It's pretty good.
Edit 2: "So what kind of MV do you want?"
"I've sent you the assets."
"It's one image."
"Please have it done in 8 hours."

Very nice the singer power level in that cover is massive
Onolumi is streaming more God of War right now

Pitch me on her I like the model but know nothing about her
- These decisions, have been ongoing FOR MONTHS. Not just with Selen and Alban but "many other livers. So keep your eyes open."
- Wanted Ollie to be her first Holo collab for a long time. (Likely to honor the canceled one from a year ago)
- Selen stresses Ollie WILL NOT be her last Holo collab, but offers no time frame either.
- She is choosing her words very carefully right now to avoid trouble.
- "Trying to think of my words very carefully right now but my brain is so fucked right now" (Laughing fit) "I'm streaming up in bed, like not even on a table, I'm literally like lying on my stomach in bed... I'm too tired I just want to be comfy." (laughing fit)
- "Look forward to... remember when I said in the past, 'look forward to more apex collabs with members I never played before' I'll say that again cuz it doesn't stop with Ollie. I just can't say anymore after that."
- Many things more are "in the works. Both parties agreed, but we're waiting for things to be '''official.''' "
- She's been keeping these things inside "for a while now."
- "in the works for months now. Finally could officially announce it today. We had me Ollie, Zeta, all our managers in a group DM."
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO
And now Lia and Shiina are talking about kids making Napalm and Mustard Gas, and all II can think of is this moment where Tim Pool got buck broken live on air:

God Ian is such an idiot

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well that's a relief. Knowing how tone deaf that fish can be I thought it was gonna be better help.
I don't know man, just imagine some hyped up half assed social worker thinking they can fix Pippa coming on stream and slowly being broken down into a menhera husk of humanity by the yabbit.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Vespers 24 hours twitchathon got moved to YouTube.

He said after maybe 3 or so hours he'll try to move back to twitch. Having issues getting the stream to start again after it crashed.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
God Ian is such an idiot
He's legally retarded, but also the best part of the show now that Tim has lost his mind.

Edit: Though the best part is that the only reason Ian said the right recipe is because Tim couldn't help but correct him so he was hoisted on his own smug petard.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Vespers 24 hours twitchathon got moved to YouTube

Apparently Vesper tried to not monetize the Twitch stream because ads are gay, but apparently they tried set it up really quickly to force ads anyway due to the traffic he was going to get. Very cool Twitch.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Twitch heard him talking shit about them.
I heard him praise Twitch if anything by outright saying 75% of stream viewers in the world are on Twitch.

This just in: "I'm kind of horny for Factorio"~ Vesper "Seiso Idol" Noir

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I heard him praise Twitch if anything by outright saying 75% of stream viewers in the world are on Twitch.

This just in: "I'm kind of horny for Factorio"~ Vesper "Seiso Idol" Noir
He jokingly(?) makes fun of them in his streams.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Vespers stream name just dawned on him. Changed title.
For posterity the old ttitle

221110.jpg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Saw this heinous art theft on Reddit. How dare people make memes out of other peoples art
aa227w2tmwt91.gif

I am at work and do not know how to post gifs on mobile…well, I never tried at all actually…ok I got it.
It's an emoji in some of the HoloEN fan discord servers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom