"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yuri showed up Kirsche chat. Kirsche wants to do a stream with Yuri to find their prefect inmate husbando.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Kirsche and other Twitch streamers now get paid less than sex slave prostitutes in some kind of Yugioh doom cult.

pururun

There's going to be a Nijisanji comic in Bessatsu Coro Coro, a Japanese children's manga magazine. Caught me by surprise, but I don't know a lot about Nijisanji, I just started checking out Salome recently.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Someone's doing a breakdown/analysis of Kronii's vocal skills and GWAKs

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
There's going to be a Nijisanji comic in Bessatsu Coro Coro, a Japanese children's manga magazine. Caught me by surprise, but I don't know a lot about Nijisanji, I just started checking out Salome recently.

I was thinking about this the other day if any company has tried to do this. From what I've seen corpo chuubas all have a back story and mythos so why not use that lore and create an official manga or comic? I wouldn't think it be too expensive with how exploited mangakas and animators are in Japan to my understanding.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Vesper talked about the Xcom perm stuff, and apparently Holopro still has perms for Xcom, but the deal is that they need a week's advance notice. Somehow Vesper asked for the perms too early and it just fell through the cracks. I have no clue how you do that, but there you go.
The more retarded part is that a western developer is the one asking for stupid conditions instead of just a blanket permission.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I was thinking about this the other day if any company has tried to do this. From what I've seen corpo chuubas all have a back story and mythos so why not use that lore and create an official manga or comic? I wouldn't think it be too expensive with how exploited mangakas and animators are in Japan to my understanding.
Cover just announced last month they would be doing a manga based on HoloX "Origins", and Vshojo has "Vshojo Mythos" the sorta partnership they have with Merryweather, I belive the reason is not more common IMO is because there's always an inherit risk of committing to a long term storytelling project in which the characters are technically real people, imagine cover had done the same for Gen3 lore before the whole Rushia situation, purely fictional characters cant get into scandals or get cancelled but Vtubers are kinda in this awkward in-between where they have fictional character to play but are real world people, and the character is fully tied to that person so they cant just recast them or move forward with the story as if nothing happen if one them fucks up, it could easily mean throwing a lot of money to project that could have to be scrapped or heavily changed over night.

Last edited:

pururun

Honestly what I want most out of a Hololive manga is just Holo Graffiti/Watame Does Nothing Wrong in a gag manga format. Those are already pretty demented, imagine the level we could get to with a comedy manga.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Shout-Out to @Fucking YTs for turning me onto this channel and TF2 Suburu playthrough! I subbed after part 1, this person is top quality editing! Hopefully this isn't stealing FYT's thunder:

kestraline

Early Adopter
The best part being here. You gotta watch this stream. Hopefully Nyaru does more.
View attachment 2696
Good news, she's seen the reactions she's had from the cooking stream:
1665874348051.png

1665874287249.png

Hopefully this gives her the boost that she needs. I wish she'd just get poached by Fishman though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

new Moom and Rat cover. QUEEN TIME

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
phase gentoo girls are trying to demonetize sakana's main channel before signing off by showing extreme closeups of yab parts of their models.
1665874969086.png

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I belive the reason is not more common IMO is because there's always an inherit risk of committing to a long term storytelling project in which the characters are technically real people
I can see that. What about doing episodic/one off adventures that way if someone graduates during creation you could still release the book and have no obligation to make more? Then you could also measure interest from sales and go from there.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
FIRST NIJIEN AND HOLOEN COLLAB

LET'S GOOOO! History has been made

Mr Regis Altare. TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So a few minutes ago, some guy followed Kirschey and immediately posted a fake Nyanners dox in chat. I swear I've seen this before so I'm wondering if anyone here knows where it came from.
StrangeChatMessage.png

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I can see that. What about doing episodic/one off adventures that way if someone graduates during creation you could still release the book and have no obligation to make more? Then you could also measure interest from sales and go from there.
Honestly this is I also hope more Corpos do too, something like one off animated OVA about single members or groups just telling a smoll self contained story would be great, or even something like an anthology series that just focus on different people each chapter/episode would probably be safer and still be really fun (also allowing the most amount of members to get time in the spotlight).

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Looks like Pippas computer went down like the edmund fitzgerald. Motherboard could only take so much mold.
View attachment 2751
View attachment 2753
I realize Pippa probably isn't drawing in quite as much $$$ as a holomem and I know she is just a mold rabbit by nature but it kinda surprises me these girls don't invest more money in building some really good PCs and taking care of them since, ya know, that's their income source. Pippa could probably afford to build a top tier PC after just a week of streaming or less even after the corpo cut.

Piarro

Early Adopter
and I know she is just a mold rabbit by nature but it kinda surprises me
Exactly. No matter how many based references she knows, at the end of the day she still has Pipkin.
You people cannot fix her.

Alban gaybaits, Regis silently walks off into the dark staring into the camera. I still can't believe how funny Regis is when he seemed like he'd be such a fuckboi at debut.
Wonder if Calli told him that pretending to be gay is harder than it sounds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom