Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
FIRST NIJIEN AND HOLOEN COLLAB
LET'S GOOOO! History has been made

Mr Regis Altare. TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!

The difference between NijiEN and HolostarsEN.

Alban gaybaits, Regis silently walks off into the dark staring into the camera. I still can't believe how funny Regis is when he seemed like he'd be such a fuckboi at debut. Makes me wonder though since we'll likely start getting more cross-company collabs, how likely would it be that 'He's just a little guy' infects NijiEN?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How can alban have a deeper voice but somehow sound gayer? :unsure:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So a few minutes ago, some guy followed Kirschey and immediately posted a fake Nyanners dox in chat. I swear I've seen this before so I'm wondering if anyone here knows where it came from.
View attachment 2750
Not sure where it started but Taylor Tepstra seems to be a common name people say is hers (no idea if that her actual name or not) all other information seems to come form here:
1665877789462.png
Appears to be a transcript of a 4chan post of someone trying to doxx a lot off people for various reasons the Nyanners section specially mention where they got the info from:
"Copied from cached anonbin post, then updated with a lot of new information"
so whatever any off that information is/was real or not seems to originate from some anon online, regardless of if any of it was real or not is all really old anyway a prolly outdated.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The difference between NijiEN and HolostarsEN.

Alban gaybaits, Regis silently walks off into the dark staring into the camera. I still can't believe how funny Regis is when he seemed like he'd be such a fuckboi at debut. Makes me wonder though since we'll likely start getting more cross-company collabs, how likely would it be that 'He's just a little guy' infects NijiEN?
I think Alban’s comments are really funny, specifically in the context of how Regis responds. Like his disapproval to the cringe flirt earlier of “that’s my world without you” These two bounce off of each other so well.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I realize Pippa probably isn't drawing in quite as much $$$ as a holomem and I know she is just a mold rabbit by nature but it kinda surprises me these girls don't invest more money in building some really good PCs and taking care of them since, ya know, that's their income source. Pippa could probably afford to build a top tier PC after just a week of streaming or less even after the corpo cut.
I don't know how all of these girls have their computers implode like once a year. It's insane. And it's always the fucking motherboard killing itself, except that one time Ame's GPU committed a murder suicide with the Motherboard. I'm starting to speculate it's because they all buy shitty pre-builts, which always cheap out on mobos and PSUs, which leads to either the poverty mobo just giving up, or the PSU shitting its pants and killing other components.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Not sure where it started but Taylor Tepstra seems to be a common name people say is hers (no idea if that her actual name or not) all other information seems to come form here:
View attachment 2754
Appears to be a transcript of a 4chan post of someone trying to doxx a lot off people for various reasons the Nyanners section specially mention where they got the info from:

so whatever any off that information is/was real or not seems to originate from some anon online, regardless of if any of it was real or not is all really old anyway a prolly outdated.
Huh, interesting. I guess most of it is true yet dated, but she seems older than 24. She was known over a decade ago. It doesn't really matter though, I just thought it was weird as hell that some random dude decided to post that in Kirschey's chat of all people.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
After seeing Pippas latest video, maybe her mobo got order 66'd

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I don't know how all of these girls have their computers implode like once a year. It's insane. And it's always the fucking motherboard killing itself, except that one time Ame's GPU committed a murder suicide with the Motherboard. I'm starting to speculate it's because they all buy shitty pre-builts, which always cheap out on mobos and PSUs, which leads to either the poverty mobo just giving up, or the PSU shitting its pants and killing other components.
That is a good point about the prebuilds, idk how corpo works but maybe the companies kinda push/encourage them toward that since that's a setup they can control. I know Vesper seems knowledgeable though some others do as well so maybe there's also that learning curve. But damn lol if I relied on PC performance for a paycheck I'd be investing in some top of the line gear that is able to take the daily abuse, maybe get some water cooling or something to help it along. Then spend another chunk of money just buying some backup components to sit in their boxes in case anything goes wrong.

Speaking of PC upgrades I still remember one of the rare zentreya streams I watched back in the day was when they put almost a whole tube of thermal paste on the CPU lmao

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Looks like Pippas computer went down like the edmund fitzgerald. Motherboard could only take so much mold.
View attachment 2751
View attachment 2753
Poor Pipputer, rest in Pipperoni.

I realize Pippa probably isn't drawing in quite as much $$$ as a holomem and I know she is just a mold rabbit by nature but it kinda surprises me these girls don't invest more money in building some really good PCs and taking care of them since, ya know, that's their income source. Pippa could probably afford to build a top tier PC after just a week of streaming or less even after the corpo cut.
It's probably more just something they put off as you don't always notice it's about to happen until it does, and building a new PC means transferring everything over as well as adapting to the new build. My other computer imploded earlier this year, but luckily I saw it coming so had a new build that I just didn't use because I was too lazy to get used to it until I had to.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That is a good point about the prebuilds, idk how corpo works but maybe the companies kinda push/encourage them toward that since that's a setup they can control. I know Vesper seems knowledgeable though some others do as well so maybe there's also that learning curve. But damn lol if I relied on PC performance for a paycheck I'd be investing in some top of the line gear that is able to take the daily abuse, maybe get some water cooling or something to help it along. Then spend another chunk of money just buying some backup components to sit in their boxes in case anything goes wrong.
I think most chuubas just don't know enough, or don't care enough, so they just go to Walmart or some ebin e-sports gayman prebuilt company, get the stupidly overpriced computer that has a 3090ti and 64 gigs of ram. Then they don't realize that they got like a $90 CPU with a $15 cooler, the ram is actually slow as fuck, the motherboard is the cheapest possible model that supports the CPU and amount of ram, and that the PSU is some dirt cheap, unbranded chinkware that they peeled all of the stickers off of and called it proprietary.

edit: I've genuinely been debating reinstalling World of Warships the whole day, I guess I'll do it in memory of Pippa's Walmart computer.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I was too busy watching Ami to post this here lol

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
JP ESL independent 2view vtuber who explores older games from the perspective of someone detached from gaming in general (as opposed to Amiya who is a gaming boomer). Crowned a horseman of retrocalypse by /vrt/ - a retro video game vtuber general - on /vt/, alongside Ami. She's not in it for shekels (her lowest tier membership is the lowest Susan lets her get away with, and there's no content behind the paywall except for emotes) and treats her streams as a hobby/way of socializing with her bots despite usually streaming two times a day which implies her circumstances might be interesting, especially since she still works. She's about as big a dork as Ami and it's great that they've got over their respective shyness and started to collab lately. Loves her adopted dogs very much even though she turned out to be allergic to dogs after she took them in.

She's top-tier.

Being ESL, she unintentionally creates comedic moments like this legendary moment:

If she ever wanted to go full-time, she's actually pretty decent at games. She's done some karaoke and stuff too (which was good). Her English seems at a high-level too, so it's another big plus for her. It's good to see her find her soulmate in Boomerspooder, they have good, autistic dork chemistry together.

Also worth noting that when she says she's playing classic PC games, she means it. While a console game may occasionally slip in (God of War and... that's it, I think?), it's genuinely retro PC, not retro Nintendo consoles like basically every other vtuber who does a bit of retro.

I like old Nintendo consoles, but there's no denying that that particular retro segment is a touch overloaded while PC retro basically isn't done in the vtuber sphere, so that's refreshing.

Also the only vtuber I routinely watch streams of.

I also love her reaction to Nod's intro in Tiberian Sun:

Yes. Yes they are. An excellent observation.
Ok, you've convinced me. I took a quick look first and thought the chat thing at the bottom of the screen was too obnoxious, but I just might be willing to let it slide to see the likes of Tiberian Sun.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Btw didn't notice but Lia is streaming about cannibalism and Jeferrey Dahmer, the tittle speaks for itself, she also just talked about how she still believes beating your children is okay (also she confirmed she is spanic, was this know? the doxx pictures made her seem white white) so this VOD is 100% gone:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That stupid netflix show is trending so expect some more of your <brand> entertainers to hop in on the bandwagon.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have no idea what this show is that Kirsche is covering but it's some Chrischan looking woman who dreams about being Canadian and a cuck talking about incredibly meaningless shit:
1665880011889.png

"Pegging, yes!" - Red haired cuck.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Trash bear playing a trombone has her audio set up to some unintentional ASMR profile

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa didn't get Twitch partnership yet

FfJpFDiWYAAiiep.jpg

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Don't seem to recall seeing this posted yet.

Gura unarchived city-pop themed karaoke stream:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The Regis/Alban collab is so wholesome. Its literally just two bros being bros. Its nice that they played a bunch off stream. It gets rid of all the first time awkwardness that comes with collabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom