"lol you are so tiny, I will suffocate you with my ass"Nikki Rei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I was about to say, between one of her AI art points being the "blue collar workers should just learn to code, but artists get mad when you tell them the same thing" and now this. I mean, it's tenuous as fuck, but I want to believe.
I don't think she needs to read this site to come to those conclusions. Everybody knows Henri is off his fucking rocker and donates a lot for being filipino, and the AI sentiment she shared isn't that uncommon. She can surprisingly show common sense sometimes for being a white woman.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was about to say, between one of her AI art points being the "blue collar workers should just learn to code, but artists get mad when you tell them the same thing" and now this. I mean, it's tenuous as fuck, but I want to believe.
Wasn't she a lurker on KF as well?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Sounds like the Fishman Joker-arc has started. I don't watch them, but I hope for the best for Pippa and the others, cus it sounds like they are getting a shit deal.

Unrelated, do we know anything about the GGN girls' roommates? Would suck for them to end up disappearing completely.

Also, to cheer people up in these trying times, Bae has got a fun unarchived karaoke going on:

All I know is they are ESL and are voice actors. If you watch their earlier videos they spoke more japanese and had a harder time with english. Other than that I haven't found much outside the ggn girls.

Also, I gotta give love to Eina-sensei during all this. She has been a INCREDIBLE manager and such a great person in community stuff like managing the discord and managing the girls streams and event planning. I'm honestly gonna miss the community built around them....and especially losing to Eina in Uno! 😔

EINA LOVE!!!
eina.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
if there was a choice between spot in heaven and a spot in that spreadsheet, im choosing spreadsheet any day brothers!

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Merch can be very lucrative, as usually the cost of production is tiny and the expense is marketing. When you buy any product, you're not paying for the item usually, you're paying for all the work behind the scenes and the time it took to build a following.

There's also a ton of stuff a company can do behind the scenes but they don't always do those things which is the issue. People have really weird understanding of products, as most of it's all the bullshit you have to deal with to get the product to market, and not the actual product itself.
There's stuff that a vtuber company does for its talent that isn't immediately obvious, especially since it isn't often a topic of conversation, let alone directly laid out to analyze. I know they provide the model, rigging. advertisements, arrange projects and collabs, and a talent's viewership (and thus donos) with a company are higher than without, not to mention tard wrangling. There's probably more than this too. Whether this is worth the unspecified cut that Fishman takes is a question that's impossible for anyone except the talent of PC to answer.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's stuff that a vtuber company does for its talent that isn't immediately obvious, especially since it isn't often a topic of conversation, let alone directly laid out to analyze. I know they provide the model, rigging. advertisements, arrange projects and collabs, and a talent's viewership (and thus donos) with a company are higher than without, not to mention tard wrangling. There's probably more than this too. Whether this is worth the unspecified cut that Fishman takes is a question that's impossible for anyone except the talent of PC to answer.
It's impossible for us to know what the contract really entails, but she did mention she had to put her foot down with the contract stuff. Considering how poor she is, as well as the other girls, I can't imagine they're getting a great deal at the end of the day. The way you negotiate is very much based on what you consider a lot of money.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RedRage

She has a spreadsheet of her fans and their online aliases.
She BTFO'd Takodachi once in a Yuni Minecraft stream with his roster.
Thats some sort of power combo of kinda cute, crazy, and autistic all wrapped into one. It fits perfectly.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Ahhh I kind of remember that. When tako flew by her during minecraft and she knew who he was lol

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Merch can be very lucrative, as usually the cost of production is tiny and the expense is marketing. When you buy any product, you're not paying for the item usually, you're paying for all the work behind the scenes and the time it took to build a following.

There's also a ton of stuff a company can do behind the scenes but they don't always do those things which is the issue. People have really weird understanding of products, as most of it's all the bullshit you have to deal with to get the product to market, and not the actual product itself.
I mean I'm definitely aware that merch is a large draw of what companies pull in. Hell I know it's what pays most big corpos chuubas their big bucks too, and far moreso than supas or assumedly memberships. For something the size of PC I sort of wonder if that's working well enough is all. I of course have no fucking clue what all is heading their way income-wise.
Although I suppose it's true that it's enough Pippa has mostly managed some quality of life. Not great but liveable lol.

We'll see how it goes. Just saying that the last couple months seem to be causing issues in the effort of "derr clean up our image." When the success being had in the first place didn't come from being a smaller version of comedians dancing on stage.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are we seriously arguing whether or not she knows about our thread refuge site? Really? I'd be surprised if she didn't.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-11534293
View attachment 2558

So what you're saying is that she does think about me too?
No, I'm pretty sure the "spreadsheet" is a running joke, not a thing she actually unironically has. Sorry for breaking your heart.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Have y'all been in the capipp discord channel rn? Fishman is talking in it right now. Kind of interesting.Screenshot_20221013_001413.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Have y'all been in the capipp discord channel rn? Fishman is talking in it right now. Kind of interesting.
>discord
And you also can't just say this and not have screenshots ready.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>discord
From looking at it for 10 seconds, it just seems like he's trying to damage control.
And then he deflected to haha funny let's talk about how chinks don't understand MMOs unless they're greasing gold for RMT.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
>discord
It's kind of hard to cause he doesn't usually do a reply to the comment he's actually replying too and you get several off topic posts surrounding it. Essentially he's stating it's nothing and people are blowing it out of proportions.Screenshot_20221013_001413.jpgScreenshot_20221013_000955.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom