"I think you should die, I think I should kill you. And I'm thinking about it a lot, yes, I DO want you to die. I don't really care if it's painful or not. I just don't want you to exist anymore."Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
The BRs are celebrating a win since Gura got to sing in Portuguese during 'Girl of Ipanema'. One more song before she says the news. She went on to sing 'Ikanaide'.

Cmon dude, that's because Calli has a lot more motivation for music than the three of them combined. The wigger is a machine. Gura's released one original song in 2 years.

I do strongly suspect that her announcement today will be music related, though. For a while, my rrat was that she would transition away from being a "streamer" and more towards being a "VSinger" of some sort. I still think that is very possible.
So the Aqua route right now? I could see her doing that, but yeah, she needs to release more og songs to even start it.

Goomba News:

- Saturday, 9 PM EST, she will be having her very first ever 3D Live!!! (Guests haven't been shared).

- It's not just a 3D Live. There's going to be more special stuff/announcements in the 3D Live.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
Man, it feels good to have Gura back. She just wasn't herself over the last few months, but the last few streams brought back the old bliss again. Can't wait for the concert.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Tracing is lame but this is more of a reference than a trace as it's basically a 1 to 1 with a different character.
1663203987164.png

There are some really great ones now. I think I've tested 90% of the servers.
  • If you can deal with Wrath, give Chromiecraft a try. It has good pathfinding and they keep the codebase completely open source. It has a small pop though.
  • Turtle WoW is great if you want an alternative to standard vanilla and has some great original content. Insane population by private standards.
  • This will get me killed as someone that loves classic wow, but I sometimes play MoP on Tauri's server. Why? Because it's the most complete, best scripted server ever made. I hate MoP, but that server is amazing for free. The same people are releasing Legion too, which I've never played, but I will. Cons: Hungarian, small English pop.
MoP wasn't that bad, it had its issues but by the end of the expansion is did a lot of small stuff to make it fun and I kind of liked the farm, it was small, didn't take a long time, and something to do that was beneficial to the overall game. Throne and SoO were some really solid raids as well.

Is there a good TBC server? That's probably one of the best forms of WoW.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
What is going on with Pippa? Is this GTA?

EDIT: Just saw the title ahahaha

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Not just her, Ina and Mumei too, but for some reason unless their name is Calli they don't get much in the way of musical support.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Cali & IRyS the only non-JPs/IDs that don't have to pay for their music being produced? That may be why they have less support. I wouldn't want to shell out cash for a song and a MV. I know Marine has put a shit ton of money on the line for her music.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Tracing is lame but this is more of a reference than a trace as it's basically a 1 to 1 with a different character.
View attachment 219

MoP wasn't that bad, it had its issues but by the end of the expansion is did a lot of small stuff to make it fun and I kind of liked the farm, it was small, didn't take a long time, and something to do that was beneficial to the overall game. Throne and SoO were some really solid raids as well.

Is there a good TBC server? That's probably one of the best forms of WoW.
My research is leading me to Atlantiss: https://atlantiss.org/, I haven't tried it, but it seems highly rated.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Cali & IRyS the only non-JPs/IDs that don't have to pay for their music being produced? That may be why they have less support. I wouldn't want to shell out cash for a song and a MV. I know Marine has put a shit ton of money on the line for her music.
I honestly don't know whether Calli and Irys have to pay for their music or not, as far as I know of everyone (JP and ID included) has to pay for their music stuff themselves, though if they do Calli would likely be paying less since she can mix it herself, or get one of her friends to do it for cheaper.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I assume the two bonus things Gura teased are new songs that'll appear in the concert.

Makes sense honestly, though I'm surprised Hololive haven't properly capitalised on Gura's music stuff until now. She's an iconic character with a beautiful singing voice, she should have albums out by now.

Airless

Active lurker
In defense of the wigger, having pre-established connections probably helps a ton with music production instead of having to route everything through management

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I did not expect to watch Kripp being robbed on Pippa's stream in the most retarded way possible.

Also when she saw the man in a wig her first reaction was "ew".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
In defense of the wigger, having pre-established connections probably helps a ton with music production instead of having to route everything through management
And uh, y'know, having the backing of Universal Music. Aside from the people she already knew as DDK.

Airless

Active lurker
Watson Wednesday continues

And uh, y'know, having the backing of Universal Music. Aside from the people she already knew as DDK.
That's more of a recent thing, but yeah that probably helps a bit

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I honestly don't know whether Calli and Irys have to pay for their music or not, as far as I know of everyone (JP and ID included) has to pay for their music stuff themselves, though if they do Calli would likely be paying less since she can mix it herself, or get one of her friends to do it for cheaper.
I’m pretty sure IRyS literally CAN’T pay for her own music, she said somewhere that she’s asked if she can add in some of her own money for higher budget MV’s and was told that she can’t. So until she renegotiates her contract or something, she’s stuck with the current budget.

And yeah, I’m not saying I don’t enjoy spicy IRyS, but I agree with whoever it was that said that she seems to go in phases, a lot of the girls do. Like back a couple months ago when everyone was getting weirded out by Gura seeming to be more spicy than usual with thumbnails and ‘liked’ art and stuff.

Edit: About the crying Fauna meme, if people are actually copying it and monetizing it in some way, sure, go ahead and complain about it. But if you are seriously upset about people meming with it, get over yourself. Oh, and be sure no one tells her about https://imissfauna.com/

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Japanese invoicing reform next year will get rid of that pesky privacy, as was designed by the WEF and the other big tech cartels.

I've been really conflicted with this news. I believe in personal privacy and government shouldn't be invasive to this magnitude of a citizens life. However, I really see this being a problem people ignored for years until it comes to their doorsteps. Many people turn blind eye to this occurring to the other guy, until it comes to them having their privacy revoked. Maybe it's cause I try to stay somewhat informed on things occurring in the world or with a situation close to us in KF and Null going through hoops and hurdles with banks, governments, and big tech in privacy and ability for economical transactions. But I wouldn't be surprised if its being pushed to please requirements from WEF to play ball in the global table.

Overall, I feel for Vtubers but I can see this eventually being pushed forward on them even if this policy gets stricken down.

Pippa Tax:
image0 (16).jpg

Piarro

Early Adopter
Vesper's mic immediately clipping in every collab is so funny, I hope he never fixes it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
STAY BACK
STAY THE FUCK BACK
AIM!
AIM!
AIM!
1663205563629.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom