"I'm going to stab one of you... but like in a funny way, so no one can even be mad"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So does Pippa not like the moldy NEET memes? She just talked about how she doesn't want that to be her identity and influence her viewers, but the music was loud so I may have misheard. Always figured it was just a running joke and chat goes along and calls out her dirty habits.
I took it more as she doesn't want people to idolize and imitate it. Guess I should get rid of the vomit drawer I started.

View attachment 227
Finally, I have all of them!
:^)
Nice, I'm still missing a couple but finally beat Stage 1 Hard.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"Stop having fun, play the videogame RIGHT NOW!"
I'm starting to genuinely fucking hate Pippa's paypigs.
As a bit of a Pippa paypig I agree, especially in the rare case when they feel the need to criticize her seriously.
I took it more as she doesn't want people to idolize and imitate it. Guess I should get rid of the vomit drawer I started.
Each time you post the more I become terrified of your mental state and obsession with Pippa.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Nice, I'm still missing a couple but finally beat Stage 1 Hard.
As is typical of me, I first beat it using IRyS. I don’t know what numbers changed, but I feel like her basic attack is waaaaay more powerful than it used to be.

Edit: Mumei just dropped a hint in members messages that seems to imply that her and Bae have multiple duets in the works, not just the one that has been announced already.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So does Pippa not like the moldy NEET memes? She just talked about how she doesn't want that to be her identity and influence her viewers, but the music was loud so I may have misheard. Always figured it was just a running joke and chat goes along and calls out her dirty habits.
Even HAACHAMA got tired of being the weirdo bug eater.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
View attachment 227
Finally, I have all of them!
:^)
The only thing I care about:
Screenshot_1.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Each time you post the more I become terrified of your mental state and obsession with Pippa.
First @thhrang and now you, I'm concerned about you people and your concern of me, what if you people are some kind of concern perverts?

As is typical of me, I first beat it using IRyS. I don’t know what numbers changed, but I feel like her basic attack is waaaaay more powerful than it used to be.
I managed to finally beat it with Gura, but I came close with Fauna and the girl with double flags, but I didn't have any long ranged attacks so I couldn't damage the final boss enough in time before it started spawning the super minions and it overwhelmed me.

I did have a nuts game a day or two ago where I got a triple shiny which was cool
1663209486240.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Now that the boys are finished with their Pokemon stream...have some more Pokemon!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Shiina + Lisa + Airi all at once is glorious chaos.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
First @thhrang and now you, I'm concerned about you people and your concern of me, what if you people are some kind of concern perverts?
Concernception. I think the only way to break the cycle is for everyone involved to kill themselves.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Man...I still need to make some time to try Holocure. Seems very fun. Might see if I can set it up on Deck.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
She is definitely friends with Hasan. I don't believe she got twitch famous from riding his coattails however. IIRC she got noticed because she would do art streams drawing various popular twitch streamers. Some may call it clout chasing, I'd say it's a smart way to get herself noticed using the talent she has.

Daph is definitely parroting the same shit people have said against the site. I'm sure Hasan has said some stuff about the forum or Kibbles since all he does is talk about politics and drama. So it's not surprising she would side with her friend and not research the subject any further.
You got it wrong. Hasan only hangs out with people that are already somewhat popular, but she was solidified(after being discovered in LSF because they obsess over asian women) when she heavily clout chased him which led to them hanging out and streaming together in Twitch con and her self inserting in almost all of his drama to run defense for him.
The point is that she is not a normie being misled. She is one of those people. You can be ok with it, which is fine. I personally had no issues with her collab, specially because Holopro explicitly doesn't talk politics so she didn't get to be retarded, BUT don't run defense for her. This is not an innocent bystander.

Lilypichuvtuber tax:

She is playing gartic phone while using her vtuber avatar

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Concernception. I think the only way to break the cycle is for everyone involved to kill themselves.
This is probably the best decision, but can we wait till Pippa reaches 100k first?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is probably the best decision, but can we wait till Pippa reaches 100k first?
Do not activate the pact, I still have to be alive to play Dragon's Dogma 2.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Man...I still need to make some time to try Holocure. Seems very fun. Might see if I can set it up on Deck.
It's a ton of fun and it's free. Never played a game like it so it's a fresh experience and all of the characters are unique enough that even when I beat it I liked going back and trying different ones out.

Ok, it's agreed, 100k suicide pact.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
It is tons of fun. Kind of a mix of a twin stick shooter and Gauntlet, with some bullet hell elements.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa just made a Michelle Obama is a man joke kek. This rabbit has next to no filter. Also what year is it?

Ensok

Early Adopter
I knew I recognized that first car chase Pippa was watching. That guy got sentenced to 160 years. Great Pippa stream in general.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom