Early Adopter
She still hasn't turned off TTS

12365478.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I’m pretty sure IRyS literally CAN’T pay for her own music, she said somewhere that she’s asked if she can add in some of her own money for higher budget MV’s and was told that she can’t. So until she renegotiates her contract or something, she’s stuck with the current budget.

And yeah, I’m not saying I don’t enjoy spicy IRyS, but I agree with whoever it was that said that she seems to go in phases, a lot of the girls do. Like back a couple months ago when everyone was getting weirded out by Gura seeming to be more spicy than usual with thumbnails and ‘liked’ art and stuff.
Yeah, IRyS is in the same position as AZKi. She's beholden to whatever songs Cover gives to her. I hope she does renegotiate, because from what she says, I think she would be a lot happier in a position with more control over her songs.
I assume the two bonus things Gura teased are new songs that'll appear in the concert.

Makes sense honestly, though I'm surprised Hololive haven't properly capitalised on Gura's music stuff until now. She's an iconic character with a beautiful singing voice, she should have albums out by now.
That being said, at least they are consistent. Calli and Suisei are the only non-VSingers to get company support outside the established units between the other girls. Both put in a lot of work to get where they are. I think it is probably more that Gura doesn't want to make singing her main focus like those two have.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Here we go with the Tardski blood feud.
Truly Jim's long lost daughter.
Even Pippa thinks Warski is a little bitch, which he is. I haven't seen that clip in ages and god is he a fucking retard, and I'm happy he got his ass two punched by a creepy Filipino.

Never know what you'll get in a Pippa stream.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
"What are you, in love or something? Ew!"

Buy stocks in rope.

Airless

Active lurker

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Stop having fun, play the videogame RIGHT NOW!"
I'm starting to genuinely fucking hate Pippa's paypigs.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did you fellas know Pippa's family is in law enforcement? No? You will after this stream.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I honestly don't know whether Calli and Irys have to pay for their music or not, as far as I know of everyone (JP and ID included) has to pay for their music stuff themselves, though if they do Calli would likely be paying less since she can mix it herself, or get one of her friends to do it for cheaper.
I think Moona said that they get $5000 (maybe less) and anything else they have to pay for. Covers get no support from Cover. This is why Reine's deep pockets let her pump a cover out every second month.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah this Pippa VOD is fucking dead lol, good thing we've got archives. Also that arab dude bomb threat video is so stupid it's funny.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Stop having fun, play the videogame RIGHT NOW!"
I'm starting to genuinely fucking hate Pippa's paypigs.
No kidding, this shit is hilarious and I don't mind waiting for the gameplay.

More like S-S-St-Sta-St-St-St-St-Ssss-St-tay Ba-ba-bbb-b-ack!
The worst part is from what I remember Tardski ditched Alex in jail after Andy was the one who told them to follow the guys when they left because of the gun.

Moral of the story, never trust anyone in the Rage Pig sphere.

Did you fellas know Pippa's family is in law enforcement? No? You will after this stream.
Well Pippa is in the PBI herself, so wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah this Pippa VOD is fucking dead lol, good thing we've got archives. Also that arab dude bomb threat video is so stupid it's funny.
I just want to get a clip of her going "Stay back! Stay back! ... You're a bitch!"

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No kidding, this shit is hilarious and I don't mind waiting for the gameplay.
Noooooooooo she can't laugh at retards online, that's lazy, she has to go play GTA so we can make the same woman driver joke for three hours!

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Let's take it one step further.
View attachment 225
If I was feeling better I'd take this and animate it. Nazi stock footage / cuts to Ame / Cheers, etc.

Animation: Make 6 different mouths to interchange for Ame lip-syncing to a Hitler speech.

Also, it cracks me up how happy she looks.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Watson Wednesday continues

That's more of a recent thing, but yeah that probably helps a bit

Good lord she really is ranking them all
Ame_for_days-exif-remove.jpeg

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So does Pippa not like the moldy NEET memes? She just talked about how she doesn't want that to be her identity and influence her viewers, but the music was loud so I may have misheard. Always figured it was just a running joke and chat goes along and calls out her dirty habits.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

The Boys are hanging out together while Magni and Regus open pokemon card packs. So far there's been a few cool shinies, but Magni just now got a rainbow sparkly card of a waifu. Seems like Dez has the best RNG from the two, leave it to the alchemist to use his magic for it.

EDIT: Also plugging this moment, because Dez continued to have amazing luck, but Ragus pulled a GODLY card.

I wanted to see Pippa do more reacts to videos before playing again, but it's fun watching her play the game. She really is shooting down enemies, but also that 'peek-a-boo' was cute.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom