"i will never forgive turtles for taking away the plastic straws out of lolipops"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
About broken Twitter checkmarks, saw this vtuber get one without applying. She was hacked earlier though

Archive

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Time to see how retarded is my oshi.

EDIT: So far she is doing as well as ame did.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
I've been microdosing this karaoke the last few days and I wanted to recommend it, 100 songs with the setlist picked at random and Maririn is really energetic during all 9 hours

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

HERES A CUTE SENA ART!
Follow the artist hes very good and a sweet person!!!

MagicHammer

Yuri doesnt seem to stream much and there might be a very good reason for that. Back when Gen 2 was getting ready to come out Yuri basically took a management role in PC. I dont remember exactly where she mentioned it but she basically helped to set the new girls up, I believe that Lumi and Yuri also helped to select the talents. I have a feeling that since Lumi is doing really well in numbers she has stayed streaming to avoid losing viewers. She has been consistently pulling 600-1000 CCV. I feel like Yuri has taken a more hands-on approach during the onboarding process so her streaming activity will go down. Pretty sure they are announcing the new gen at Offkai with a release shortly after.

This is all speculation, I have no concrete evidence for most of this.
Yuri and Lumi joined Phase-Connect months after Gen 2 was locked in, they didn't have anything to do with recruitment. To my knowledge Yuri wasn't really doing anything 'management' related at Cyberlive either, that was all Lumi and Vera after the previous manager bailed (though she was coincidentally friends with said manager). Yuri's streaming career has simply been constantly hampered by illness, bad timing, and a few bad choices. Almost anytime she starts inclining she gets sick and vanishes for days, or goes on a break killing all her momentum.

This is a bit weirder than the norm though. She's deleted her VoD channel on YouTube, deleted all details in her About sections on YouTube and Twitch, apparently left Lumi's discord and unbound her Twitch details from her account (but left YouTube linked) and has closed off nearly all forms of communication one might normally have with her. The fact Rie seems aware of what's going on but doesn't seem bothered by it, and Lia, Yuri's BFF, is still awake liking random stuff on Twitter might mean it's nothing major though, hopefully.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Sena raided into Kiki stream. She called Sena her friend!!!
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxCnr5zijp71qLqESKNFehx_MTkGmOUYXH
She also expressed wishes to raid into her someday. I'm so happy shes getting around and gets recognized!
Wasnt there a rumor that Kiki spread M4lice's nudes using an alt account?
Regardless, Kiki lost me after one of her ASMR streams when she got unironically creepy and parasocial with chat.

I feel like if the two of you had met a year earlier, you could've bonded over your mutual love for Kagami Kira and become the best of friends.
May your punishment for bringing Kira into this be swift and painful, Mashallah

Comfy space slug streaming

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like Axel got on the RUST server.

Mehk

Irys twitter space. Looks like her internet still is shit.

Suzullan is also doing a sing a long stream.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The new 774inc Vtubers are debuting. Right now Ina Uruu's first stream after Amaui earlier. Every day is Valorant day for her....

Second half of the stream is pon palace, mistakenly showing settings window, actually finished the showcase before 30 minutes and scrambling for topics, said her alarm for ending stream is ringing, and forgot to mute the mic after showing the ending screen.

Amaui's VOD here. Prepare for a lot of her Overwatch streams on Twitch.

After Uruu, Hinata Mashu will begin at 9PM JST

Accidental pon as well skipping profile pages. Apparently doesn't like taking a bath. Lots of morning streams (8AM JST) and looks like she's the APEX player in this group. Showed school report cards and it's bad.
Set a full combo challenge playing Im@s mobile and failed. Has to eat bugs now and went over the scheduled 30 minutes now because she accidentally went to the title screen when starting the challenge.

The first two are 148cm, loli looking, and are into FPS. Third one is 150cm and is also into FPS.

Uruu also released a cover song

They are now having their post debut collab.

Last edited:

Mehk

hylic

The fact Rie seems aware of what's going on but doesn't seem bothered by it, and Lia, Yuri's BFF, is still awake liking random stuff on Twitter might mean it's nothing major though, hopefully.
What did Rie say about it? Are you talking about the missing cat superchat?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It's very... um, at least the bones are nice?
View attachment 21450
at least he can toggle his arm now. He can also take off all the shit on his shoulders so that's nice.
View attachment 21451
Always wondered if Shu's overly-designed model was a stylistic choice or something along those lines because he always looked like a (horribly) hot mess but hoeL-sensei's other models have proven that they have no problem designing something that seems "bizarre" but doesn't make you feel tired from looking at it
case in point:
Heine Ulmaria from I-Stream

Mysta's outfit was pretty okay too, something about Vox's new outfit seems really odd to me though

Short

God Damn the Sun
What was this? Tweet was deleted....
here

imagem_2023-04-22_085434453.png

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
my money's on "this isn't a big deal, but people will over-react until they find out what's going on"

many such cases

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Is it possible to archive spaces?
Edit: Nvm, looks like they added native support for twitter spaces, just use yt-dlp.exe TWITTER_SPACE_LINK. However, the method below works for a lot of stuff that isn't supported by default.

I dont know about ones currently going on, but it is possible to download archived spaces from twitter with yt-dlp. It is not completly straight forward though:
1. Go on to the page with the twitter space, but don't start it
2. Press F12 (for Chrome at least) to open the developer tools
3. Open the Network Tab
4. Type 'm3u8' into the filter
5. Start the replay of the twitter space
6. Something like 'playlist_16764605760708647688.m3u8?type=replay' should show up in the list
7. Right click it and select Copy > Copy link address
8. Put this link into yt-dlp: yt-dlp.exe THE_LINK_YOU_JUST_COPIED
9. If you are lucky, this is enough and the space will start downloading. However, in some cases in the past i got a 403 forbidden error
10. To fix this, add --referer NORMAL_SPACE_LINK to the command, for example: --referer https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1mrGmknvlgdxy

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Hololive x Duel Masters collab

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im kinda curious. Do yall show vtuber songs to friends/family irl? I always had that kind of thing with my sister where we would always show each other new songs/music style. But no one in my circle know what a vtuber is and would probably think its hella cringe. And i know for a fact that she would fall in love with suisei.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hololive x Duel Masters collab

Like i predicted popular members
Wait I thought Duel Masters was rebranded to Kaijudo. Is it still Duel Masters in Japan?
Yeah
Im kinda curious. Do yall show vtuber songs to friends/family irl? I always had that kind of thing with my sister where we would always show each other new songs/music style. But no one in my circle know what a vtuber is and would probably think its hella cringe. And i know for a fact that she would fall in love with suisei.
My little brother hates Vtubers and my sister only likes Kiara so far :botanshrug:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I've shown my siblings like 2 Suisei songs and Kanata's Unravel from this year. They're anime fans but don't really know what chuubas are. We're close enough that I wouldn't mind if they cringed hard but they seemed to have liked what I've shown them so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom