"DAS RIIITE!!!"Sawa Sama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's something so fucking unsettling about his and Shu's fishface-ass expressions and proportions. They're high quality models, they just look wrong somehow.
Ike and Luca are the only ones that have models that don't seem completely retarded. The rest of them are just horribly designed. It doesn't matter how high quality the work is, if your blueprint is shit then the result is shit.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
:faunacry:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Towa and Mumei are being cute in Minecraft. Towa showed off her bird collection named after the Holotori and Mumei is trying her best to type in Japanese. Now Towa is showing off her panda ranch.

Lui is streaming as well and talked to Mumei earlier, but is currently off on her own autistic project to build an Enderman trap.

Edit: Hakka's unarchived birthday karaoke started.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, for new outfits for some of the biggest moneymakers, some of these don't exactly knock your socks off. Ike's outfit probably looks the best stylistically, but if they were going for a connection with their gimmick (based on most of the other outfits), I don't really see it in that; otherwise not much to complain about. Luca's looks good too, but that's got the same issue. Mysta's look has a good enough balance between character connection and style, one issue I'd probably have is that his hairstyle in that looks pretty similar to Kanae's. Vox-wise, it probably works with his character, but I can't really say it feels like it clicks as well as his main design. The intro was definitely more than usual, but the guy's a Chinese fujoshi money vacuum, what else could you expect? All in all, most of those will probably work in the long run.

Shu's is the one that really struggles IMO, the alternate robe just doesn't look remotely as good design-wise. I also don't know if I'm seeing things/talking out of my ass, but something about his expression just looks creepier.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Looks like gura was active in some waiting room (a members one I guess) and interacted with chat. (stolen from vt)
1682138292046441.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Looks like gura was active in some waiting room (a members one I guess) and interacted with chat. (stolen from vt)
View attachment 21487
I noticed that ever since Gura was back from her official break she has been really active in prechat, more so in member streams prechat. She would have probably done the same in her last few public steams too had she not been requested to close the prechat due to the many people calling her out for the lack of communication.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In Mumei's Minecraft superchats:
1682141421427.png
Sounds kinda sus...:architect:?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Didn't see anyone post this but Prism posted the first look at the new gen

Edit: holy FUCK a flat girl with short hair that isn't a loli. :eyehearts:

Concepts themselves are kinda meh imo but I do like the designs of the loli and the tomboy. I feel like the milktank (going by her tweet) is older and she might be the one I end up liking the most (no its not because of the tits).

Luxiem boys to me look nice but its nothing wow. Shu though. What the fuck. Its like they threw everything they had at a wall to see what stuck (and everything stuck to the fucking wall).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma spent money to gacha a man

No Name

In the early 00's, I played an old multiplayer space action game called Freelancer.
Freelancer :sanasmile:
Honestly, all their outfits have to be some of the worst I have seen for VTubers.
I dunno man, Luca looks pretty good, Ike would be fine if it weren't for the hat, same goes for Mysta, although those stockings he's wearing ain't helping out.
We may have quite a few deviants in regard to the latter point here.
I just assume most people are some sort of deviant, but most keep themselves from breaking containment.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Just wanted to let you guys know about something.
I think that Lumi is alright and I would watch her more often, but her booba window is distracting as hell and gives me yab thoughts.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I think that Lumi is alright and I would watch her more often, but her booba window is distracting as hell and gives me yab thoughts.
No, yeah, I agree - I like Lumi's content, member to her on and off again, but the boob window is distracting that I just leave the stream on the second monitor while doing something else

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You disgust me. Consider taking prozac like Henri.
I would NEVER have yab thoughts about my oshi.

edit: fuck you BlueShark of course you'd doubt me. Unlike you I am seiso fan.

Are you gay by any chance?
No. Liking women does make life harder though, which sucks.

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
You disgust me. Consider taking prozac like Henri.
I would NEVER have yab thoughts about my oshi.
Well, then tell your oshi not to jiggle her half covered booba in front of my face. Are you gay by any chance?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The new Luxiem outfits look like they been grinding FF14 for months and now they finally got their Relic gear...

Negzana

I have not seen enough Lumi to convince me yet. It seems like she streams the type of things I like, but she seems to mostly use twitch and rarely stream on Youtube? I really never have seen much of her content and I don't even know the full context to her joining PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom