"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Mere mortals can't understand those who ascend our astral plane like she has.

Let me tell you a quick story.

In the early 00's, I played an old multiplayer space action game called Freelancer. I met exactly one certified vagina-owner during that time. She joined a server I played for about three months. During every single day of those three months, she played a minimum of three hours. Those days came to be known as 'no fly days' for anyone not part of her faction, because she could single-handedly beat an entire clan of 4-5 other players at once. Then one day, after utterly obliterating everyone with barely a comment, she just moved on to another server.

Since that day, it has been forever burned into my brain that while 99.9% of woman gamers might routinely struggle to remember how many fingers they have, there lurks an underappreciated 00.1% will make your autism look like an egregiously optimistic misdiagnosis by comparison. Kaela gives me those vibes. Very strongly.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
View attachment 21470
ngl, he looks wondrous, best so far
I know its futile to ask, but can you keep your raging faggotry to a minimum?
Please?
femboy bat.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura will be doing a members watchalong of the 2002 Scooby Doo movie on Sunday.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She ate rice with orange slices, of course she's terrifying.
On a list of the weirdest things to eat with rice, that isn't even in the top 1000. Rics goes with like everything.

Also, since Sony's Verse has been getting more attention, lately, I am gonna shill Maru Nanamoru. That's right, Therratc is shilling a 2-view. She is designed by Aka Akasaka (Kaguya-sama, writer of Oshi no Ko), is bilingual (and actually streams in English), and has great taste in games. She is live playing Fallout 4 in English right now.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
More vegemite horror coming your way:

edit: yeah, yeah, late, but when you have to skip every other page due to sperging, you sometimes miss a post.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

In the early 00's, I played an old multiplayer space action game called Freelancer. I met exactly one certified vagina-owner during that time. She joined a server I played for about three months. During every single day of those three months, she played a minimum of three hours. Those days came to be known as 'no fly days' for anyone not part of her faction, because she could single-handedly beat an entire clan of 4-5 other players at once. Then one day, after utterly obliterating everyone with barely a comment, she just moved on to another server.

Since that day, it has been forever burned into my brain that while 99.9% of woman gamers might routinely struggle to remember how many fingers they have, there lurks an underappreciated 00.1% will make your autism look like an egregiously optimistic misdiagnosis by comparison. Kaela gives me those vibes. Very strongly.
All of a sudden, I have a strong urge to set-up my external CD-Rom drive and re-install Freelancer

Ensok

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
1. you're angry at literally nothing

2. edited to include the best parts of the outfit.
1. calling you a fággot doesnt mean im angry, i am just stating you are a fággot
2. thanks for confirming you are a fággot

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mehk

Negzana

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
1. calling you a fággot doesnt mean im angry, i am just stating you are a fággot
2. thanks for confirming you are a fággot
:magnicope:
idk man, I wouldn't randomly insult someone for being happy unless I was MATI

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
On a list of the weirdest things to eat with rice, that isn't even in the top 1000. Rics goes with like everything.
I mean yes, rice goes with everything but to me that is still... weird. And I already once ate rice with choco sprinkles out of boredom.

That's a story, alright and I can get why Kaela is terrifying to you. What faction does she run tho, did she flexed on your Rheinland uber alles starfighter or something

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If I see more retarded back-and-forth between Nolan and people seeking to become professionals at the sport of Kick the Autistic when I wake up tomorrow, I will start distributing red cards to both players and the ball.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If I see more retarded back-and-forth between Nolan and people seeking to become professionals at the sport of Kick the Autistic when I wake up tomorrow, I will start distributing red cards to both players and the ball.
I'm already a pro, I'm merely keeping up with my training regime.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I have so much respect for Kaela it is almost unfathomable. It brings me such joy that she gets to make a living doing what she loves in addition to being in a country where Western currency is very valuable. I've had a few drinks tonight so forgive how sappy I am but I am at peace knowing that someone on the whole other side of the earth from me was able to make their biggest passion into a career they love. That's all most of us normals can ever hope for, myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom