ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I tried to make one post to 4chins
Deals with the stupid as fuck captcha.
New threads need an image.
The image file is incorrect.
Ip address blocked from posting.
In conclusion fuck 4chins.
Also what's up with the paid subscription for 4chan, how much of a loser do you have to be to pay for 4chan

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have so much respect for Kaela it is almost unfathomable. It brings me such joy that she gets to make a living doing what she loves in addition to being in a country where Western currency is very valuable. I've had a few drinks tonight so forgive how sappy I am but I am at peace knowing that someone on the whole other side of the earth from me was able to make their biggest passion into a career they love. That's all most of us normals can ever hope for, myself included.
woah hey now, what makes you think any of us here are in any way normal?

But yes, it is nice to see some people getting to do the things they enjoy and earn a living off of it. Not everyone will get such an opportunity and I'll probably be one such case at this rate.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
ngl, he looks wondrous, best so far
Screenshot - 2023-04-21T235329.119.png

TROON AYAME?
TROON AYAME.

ayame-nakiri-ayame.gif

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>sleep talking

Is this going to be the first time a chuuba doxes themselves while asleep?
Tell you what, I clicked on that link and forgot about it but hearing the constant murmur over Depeche Mode and shit makes me want to record and sample it

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It's ya BOI! French Ike (because of the beret)
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T002152.861.png

he's so cute

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
woah hey now, what makes you think any of us here are in any way normal?

But yes, it is nice to see some people getting to do the things they enjoy and earn a living off of it. Not everyone will get such an opportunity and I'll probably be one such case at this rate.
I meant normals as in most of us here likely work normal ass jobs for a living, not your own personal mental status. We may have quite a few deviants in regard to the latter point here.

Mehk

Is it possible to archive spaces?
Honestly I have no idea, but her space does say it's recording, and from what I'm reading as long as she doesn't exceed a certain amount of time you should be able to play it back and record it using usual means. Also she said that she will be doing this again at some point with the ASMR mic once she figures out what is wrong with it.

soap suds

Mm... I like all of the outfits except Shu's. His was so messy and there was just too much going on. Luca's was good, Mysta had my favorite look, Vox's outfit connected to his lore and looked pretty, and Ike looks cute but nothing outstanding.
I think Vox's face looks better because the nose bridge/shadow (??) is there so his face doesn't look flat as fuck like Magni's.

NEW IKE THING

It's new music, wow color me surprised lol. Okay but for real, Ike has been busy with music recently so props to him.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Her model even goes to sleep when it loses tracking.
More models could use this feature.

I thought I knew HoloX but I was confused by the blond. At first I was like, why is Kaela in this?
Whoever the blond is, she does not come up in clips very much here, at least compared to the others.
Iroha does feel quieter than the others, and her activity slowed down a lot last year due to health issues and broken girl issues. She's picking up again, and she's the one organising the Minecraft cops and robbers collab that art was commissioned for, which is good to see.

The last set of clips I remember from her in this thread was the arc where she decided to drink alcohol from a baby bottle. There were a few others. Also see your replies for more.

She can speak some English. But not British.

>OtakMori
:vomit:
He has a reputation for bad translations and drama-bait titles. I started watching Vtubers relatively recently, so I don't recall older examples, but here's one.

On 17 January 2022 Haachama turned off her monetisation until 17 February 2022, partly as a bit about punishing herself for her outrageous streams because Youtube hadn't, and partly to focus on non-SC comments and content creation. Otakmori's "summary":
image_2023-04-22_122100580.png

@Nenelove your wife is here to suffer

Not terribly surprising that Nene had a violent reaction while Hakui "mayonnaise is a drink" Koyori offered to eat more of it.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rie switched to Lawn Mowing Simulator for a bit. Nostalgic.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I meant normals as in most of us here likely work normal ass jobs for a living, not your own personal mental status. We may have quite a few deviants in regard to the latter point here.
Yeah I figured, just fuckin with ya.
As long as someone like Kaela out there is living the good life, then I can at least be a little happy knowing that.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Fully aware that I am a week late posting this after the cover came out but I absolutely adore this.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom