"Pee in my mouth... don't do that. I think I regret saying that"Mint Fantome

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

Im kinda curious. Do yall show vtuber songs to friends/family irl? I always had that kind of thing with my sister where we would always show each other new songs/music style. But no one in my circle know what a vtuber is and would probably think its hella cringe. And i know for a fact that she would fall in love with suisei.

If the song is the type of music they like I will link/show them a song. If they ask about the vtuber I'll tell them about the vtuber if I know enough about them to share and I'll share them a karaoke the vtuber did. It has had mix results, I had a friend end up going on an archive spree looking for all of someones' karaoke's and downloading them and making a playlist with their covers and songs on it while also now watching that person stream, I've also had a friend enjoy the song but didn't like the persons' karaoke's and only now listens to their cover/originals when I show them to them.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1682170274005.png

Cover knows what a Europe is? :loading::confusedshuba::grabbingsubaru:

hololive ruined /jp/

Im kinda curious. Do yall show vtuber songs to friends/family irl? I always had that kind of thing with my sister where we would always show each other new songs/music style. But no one in my circle know what a vtuber is and would probably think its hella cringe. And i know for a fact that she would fall in love with suisei.
Vtuber music and jpop in general is dogshit tier.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Do we still have any information on the next Phase-Connect invaders, either hinting towards anyone or counting them out? As far as I can tell, it's just been some of the talents saying they've met them/"they're sooner than you think", and the silhouettes here that could be either invader or gen3 related.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

The curse of having Japanese family...

hololive ruined /jp/

Do we still have any information on the next Phase-Connect invaders, either hinting towards anyone or counting them out? As far as I can tell, it's just been some of the talents saying they've met them/"they're sooner than you think", and the silhouettes here that could be either invader or gen3 related.
moonjelly was a high "probably invader". one of the offkai tweet could be a reference to her and she mixed the shiina lumi collabo song.

and we all know how much fishman loves making talents pull double duty

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
View attachment 21519
I want to believe that this means a HololiveEU is coming but most likely it's for Kiara. An EU vsinger would be superduper tho.

Negzana

I've only shown Shallys because it's a legitimately great song and very unique, and a few of Risu's covers/live performances to show her potential as a singer. Otherwise I hide the fact I actually like vtuber pop like I have the plague. I wish there was a Hololive member who did metal, and not Imagine Dragons tier pop metal, I mean like heavy metal you'd be listening to in Iron Maiden or Judas Priest.

Mehk

Meno Ibuki is going to be doing some crafting stuff. Sounds like she is going to be making a costume? For her or a "model" is currently undecided.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If you want to cull the weak with your vtuber music, hit them with the absolute kino that is SUI-CHAN WA KYOU MOU KAWAII

Airless

Active lurker
Cracked singer Hanatan is having a 200k celebration

Kalion

:)
View attachment 21519
Auto-translator being funky. It says "欧米圏" which roughly means "The Western Sphere" or "Western Countries"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vtuber music and jpop in general is dogshit tier.
I'd agree in most instances.

I genuinely like Marine's output, as well as some of AZKi's and Suisei's, though.

And Shiny Smily Story.

I'm a bit embarrassed about that last part, tbh.

Negzana

I'd agree in most instances.

I genuinely like Marine's output, as well as some of AZKi's and Suisei's, though.

And Shiny Smily Story.

I'm a bit embarrassed about that last part, tbh.
Shiny Smiley Story would be generic but it works because Japanese Idol culture is all about supporting and watching one's preferred talent flourish and grow so if someone likes any Hololive Talent, seeing their success is heavily linked with that song.

Best songs for me are are Shallys and ALiCE&u. I also like Cloudy Sheep, Reflect, Suisei's Music, and Here Comes Hope, however those are just better pop songs. Shallys and ALiCE&U really stand out.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
One of them might be moonjelly based on the quote that came with one of the silhouettes, also she mixed Shiina's and Lumi's cover.Untitled3.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Met is collabing with Wat probably for one last time.

And here's a clip of La+ with penis having colleagues.

The like/dislike ratio for her Rust streams are crazier than usual and she had to moderate comments (pinned in the first stream comment section). Bonus for the clip though is Neo Porte's Hizuki Yui, great singer and nice cackling laugh. She also played FFX and I believe it's not her first attempt since at one point she did a live Al Bhed translation.

We also have some more Furen shenanigans.

For Vtuber songs I only share covers (SoraAZ's Akatsuki no Kuruma and Usuwa Suu's Kimi no Kioku for example). I gatekeep Vtubers very hard so even those are only for people very close and has nobody else to share with.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Auto-translator being funky. It says "欧米圏" which roughly means "The Western Sphere" or "Western Countries"
Semi-related rant about Auto-Translators in general, it baffles me that Google still uses the absolute shit auto translator on YouTube. In this day and age where stuff like GPT or Claude can translate Japanese instantly and near perfectly, there's no reason we should be stuck with the current iteration. I swear I remember a time they even allowed ongoing live streams to have captions enabled, so they're even regressing backward. :Mumei-REE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom