"Seriously chat, whilst she's gone off the room, I really don't know how do you put up with... uh Rin lol At least you don't have to live with her like I do, maybe we could try and get her to move out, even if she moved to the shed in the garden, she's absolutely hopeless in the house; She doesn't even know what recycling is, can't put anything in the bin, doesn't know what a washing machine is, doesn't make her bed, full of toys, absolutely full of toys, doesn't even drive; You'd think she'd work all this work out before she came on stream, oh here she comes. We all decided it would be a really good idea if you moved to Siberia"Gin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Xpost from the other site:

View attachment 216

Drama brewing on the Twitters. Fauna's emote artist is not taking kindly to people tracing her work, even for memes.

PC's Lumi is one of the offenders, apparently.

It's honestly hilarious at this point how Lumi attracts the Twitter retards. How many times is this now that she's caused these people to seethe?

Piarro

Early Adopter
Gura sounds incredible tonight. I have a feeling she's been singing a whole lot recently.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I got jewed out of a patty in one of my McDonald's burgers tonight so I wasn't in the best mood when that popped up in my notifications.
This can't be understated:
VOTE CLASSIC
View attachment 217

This message was brought to you by Classic Horde.
I know it would never happen due to being probably blacklisted but Turtle WoW would be pretty great as well.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Unarchived Gura karaoke in about 6 mins

Really wish Gura would do some more original songs. I know she says she's been having issues with everything being delayed and all that jazz but man she really has a good set of pipes on her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's playing WoW for the first time in 20 days. Don't forget to vote for her to play WoW classic over current, because both are shit, but that one is slightly less so.
Who plays WoW anymore? I used to be big into it, but Shadowlands killed any nostalgia I had for the game and then the spoilers for Dragonlands just made me hate it. It's one thing to dump woke shit into a game when things are going well, but when you're diverting resources to it instead of all of the holes causing the ship to sink you're in a very bad place.

While it's not my favorite in the series (I prefer GTA 4 and San Andreas), it's still a great game. Being a veteran of the games though, watching Pippa playing like she's using her feet brings out the autism in me.
I never really played anything in the franchise so it's mostly new to me, but I can see why people like it, the game looks like a ton of fun. I won't lie though, every time she gets out of a car or blimp by ejecting herself face first into the concrete I get a good laugh.

As for her playing it with her feet, just imagine the smell.

I got jewed out of a patty in one of my McDonald's burgers tonight so I wasn't in the best mood when that popped up in my notifications.
How does that even happen? I remember some girl I was with once got a burger from McD's with everything but the patty, I had never seen a woman so pissed. Though way back in school I knew a guy who worked at one and he asked me why some guy got pissed at him when the dude ordered a McChicken and they were all out of patties so he just put some nuggets in a bun in place of the chicken patty. Dude was Indian and needed to have it spelled out for him why they're not the same thing.

Edit: I'll call it the "McNug"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 216

Drama brewing on the Twitters. Fauna's emote artist is not taking kindly to people tracing her work, even for memes.

the fact that its a throaway twitter account makes me wonder if its one of those schizos that really hate Lumi and Yuri for jumping ship (although the hate is focused on Lumi for reasons, atleast on /vt/)

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
It seems like the chama wasn't just playing Rust once as a novelty, hopefully she finds Miko in game
1663202213194.png

Apparently Miko got the "Poor looking person walking into a car dealership" experience, but for beds

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Who plays WoW anymore? I used to be big into it, but Shadowlands killed any nostalgia I had for the game and then the spoilers for Dragonlands just made me hate it. It's one thing to dump woke shit into a game when things are going well, but when you're diverting resources to it instead of all of the holes causing the ship to sink you're in a very bad place.
I still play it on private servers (Vanilla to Wrath), it can still be fun (and free) if you remove Blizzard far away from it

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Really wish Gura would do some more original songs. I know she says she's been having issues with everything being delayed and all that jazz but man she really has a good set of pipes on her.
Maybe we'll get some music announcement, since she was talking about new songs after she did the "old" ones.

the fact that its a throaway twitter account makes me wonder if its one of those schizos that really hate Lumi and Yuri for jumping ship (although the hate is focused on Lumi for reasons, atleast on /vt/)
You know I was thinking this too. Seems sorta odd to call out just her and someone from her community, when this emote has been spread far and wide with other popular vtuber designs. I can understand the annoyance of the artist, but they got paid already for the work. Aside from doing that reminder, what else are they going to do about it? Just use the fame to plug your shit high and low.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looking more at the couple people mad at Lumi on twitter, I noticed she posted the drawing again right after that person mentioned her.
Lol I love her so much, keep it up Looms.

And it looks like that retard replied to her too. People are calling them out obviously.

Archive

As for her playing it with her feet, just imagine the smell.
I just knew you'd say that you fucking sicko.

Last edited:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Not just her, Ina and Mumei too, but for some reason unless their name is Calli they don't get much in the way of musical support.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I still play it on private servers (Vanilla to Wrath), it can still be fun (and free) if you remove Blizzard far away from it
That's fine, I played on Nostalrious before they released Classic and I could see running on a private server. I just hate what they've done with TBC with all the paid shit and more, and retail is just shit.

I just knew you'd say that you fucking sicko.
You set it up, and I knocked it out of the park. Wham.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Not just her, Ina and Mumei too, but for some reason unless their name is Calli they don't get much in the way of musical support.
Cmon dude, that's because Calli has a lot more motivation for music than the three of them combined. The wigger is a machine. Gura's released one original song in 2 years.

I do strongly suspect that her announcement today will be music related, though. For a while, my rrat was that she would transition away from being a "streamer" and more towards being a "VSinger" of some sort. I still think that is very possible.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

View attachment 216

A Twitter artist with an ego, a tale as old as time.

It's clearly a meme at this point, you'd have to be retarded to go the "um actually please don't trace!" route rather than capitalising on the attention.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Especially retarded since they are trying to frame some discord messages a content editor of her's made as straight from Lumi's mouth.
A Twitter artist with an ego, a tale as old as time.

It's clearly a meme at this point, you'd have to be retarded to go the "um actually please don't trace!" route rather than capitalising on the attention.
It'd be one thing if people were using them as an emote on a stream or on their discord, but meming with them on Twitter seems pretty harmless.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Cmon dude, that's because Calli has a lot more motivation for music than the three of them combined. The wigger is a machine. Gura's released one original song in 2 years.

I do strongly suspect that her announcement today will be music related, though. For a while, my rrat was that she would transition away from being a "streamer" and more towards being a "VSinger" of some sort. I still think that is very possible.
Calli has more motivation, it's true. But according to her member streams, Gura has been working on original songs since her debut, it just takes years for hers to go anywhere.

Edit: I would give more context about the Gura member stream stuff however the Ancestral Homeland seems to be giving me problems.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
That's fine, I played on Nostalrious before they released Classic and I could see running on a private server. I just hate what they've done with TBC with all the paid shit and more, and retail is just shit.
There are some really great ones now. I think I've tested 90% of the servers.
  • If you can deal with Wrath, give Chromiecraft a try. It has good pathfinding and they keep the codebase completely open source. It has a small pop though.
  • Turtle WoW is great if you want an alternative to standard vanilla and has some great original content. Insane population by private standards.
  • This will get me killed as someone that loves classic wow, but I sometimes play MoP on Tauri's server. Why? Because it's the most complete, best scripted server ever made. I hate MoP, but that server is amazing for free. The same people are releasing Legion too, which I've never played, but I will. Cons: Hungarian, small English pop.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
>Why does the holo-member who was hired for her music get more musical support?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Japanese invoicing reform next year will get rid of that pesky privacy, as was designed by the WEF and the other big tech cartels.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Nah, she got popular being a Hasan clout chaser and insulting people that got into political beefs with Hasan. She is very much aware and doesn't care.

She is no normie being lied to. She is just another grifter that should've just stayed out of it and just be an entertainer.

She is definitely friends with Hasan. I don't believe she got twitch famous from riding his coattails however. IIRC she got noticed because she would do art streams drawing various popular twitch streamers. Some may call it clout chasing, I'd say it's a smart way to get herself noticed using the talent she has.

Is she really that stupid to think people on KF would try to kill her and her family, or is she just parroting the same shit to get more people against the site? Either way if she's friends with Hasan something dumb was bound to happen.

Daph is definitely parroting the same shit people have said against the site. I'm sure Hasan has said some stuff about the forum or Kibbles since all he does is talk about politics and drama. So it's not surprising she would side with her friend and not research the subject any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom