"Council forever... at the bottom of the ocean"Magni Dezmond

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Went to meeting, and now I saw a lot of brown girl SPERGING posts. Jannies should move these to new "Brown simping" thread
:smugselen:

Tenma, bro, it's 5AM where you live, have mercy on your jannies.
She is trying hard to get the Vampire Bussy in this game

The one thing I'm still puzzled with is that if her health issue is severe enough that she can't even commit ahead of time, how did the Japan trip even became a reality with her having to do long distance travel, constant dance practice/rehearsal/recordings, etc. She did mention in a member post that she had to get doctor's approval before traveling to Japan.
To be honest, I have a feeling she may have some serious illness (cough* cancer cough*), if she needs to take chemotherapy, that might explain why she needs to take a long break before she can travel and practice, otherwise her condition will be worsen. Let's hope I am wrong (due to my biology experiences in my field)

:depressedtako:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yea but have you tried being better for your oshi? Instead of just masturbating on the skin tone and shitposting on mental institute forums, have you tried creating something? You lack finesse thus just merely a Gaogetter. Cursed one in that. Destined to see your oshis fail, graduate, and be terminated.
Just another day at le Ukrainian mental illness forum.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little yamanba? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gyaru Defense Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Cracka, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in melinated warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Gyarustan armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another honky. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this vtuber forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, peckerwood. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gals across the GDF and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, (f)aggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, whitey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Gyarustan Melanin Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little clipfag. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit melanin all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, gringo.
Petition for this man to receive the title ":pekomusliml:Caliph of Gyarustan :pekomusliml:". When he dies in his epic battle with dazzle it will be a heroic death after vanquishing his foe and will ascend to brown heaven where he'll be ministered to by 74 brown virgin chuubas.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did a lot of work with Lemonleaf; there's no smoking gun but it's believed to be Eddy. They did a similar video for Lemon almost 3 years ago.
That sounds like an ass-pull rrat straight from /vt/ lol. Lots of corpo chuubas use long-time collaborators from their past-lives

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Damn, Rie really just called out the sex havers
You tell 'em Hime!
Don't have sex, that's gay!
"There was one time, I almost wiped my ass with my phone instead of the toilet paper." -Himemiya Rie
:shiinastare:
Ha, zoomers am I right? Haha...

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
To be honest, I have a feeling she may have some serious illness (cough* cancer cough*), if she needs to take chemotherapy, that might explain why she needs to take a long break before she can travel and practice, otherwise her condition will be worsen. Let's hope I am wrong (due to my biology experiences in my field)
I presume it's related to the syncope issue she mentioned, which could be heart issues. The long trip to Japan could have provided enough time that not being available some days wouldn't be an issue, but she still couldn't guarantee a week ahead of time (when she's making her schedules) whether she'd be up for streaming.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"There was one time, I almost wiped my ass with my phone instead of the toilet paper." -Himemiya Rie
:shiinastare:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The tiny ambiguously asian males must make thier pilgrimage to honor their fertility goddes as she begges for money on the internet using animated model, fascinating:educateyourself:

View attachment 20828

Later she wows the audience with a display of her fork lift cert'd Abbs

View attachment 20830
This is the bitch trying to beef with Shondo, in case we forgot.

Can you spoiler this shit, making me see this without my consent during the holy month is just like trying to throw me into super hell, mashaallah

Ok, I'm starting to feel like I'm too white for this new fanged Vtuber trend. Just what is the percentage of vtubing fans Chineses?! Judging by the Phase Connect twitch meetups it has to be 99.8%
There's a huge community of Chinese VTubers on bilibili to be fair, it's just that we rarely saw any of them because well, Chinese sites and all

kestraline

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Possibly final Uruka stream happening, if Laptop In Bath happens.

Every time
:kropium:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
400+ horny bastards showed up to watch Uruka sit on her bathtub.
I'd be great if she had a drink too.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Or you know, turn on a little bit of reverb and bring a basin of water to her desk....

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Turns out Uruka's bath only goes up to her waist, so it's like a fucking kiddy pool.

niggaphil

I'd be great if she had a drink too.
Maybe she is taking a purple water bath, and later vomit again :vespernice:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That sounds like an ass-pull rrat straight from /vt/ lol. Lots of corpo chuubas use long-time collaborators from their past-lives
Also, "Marty" is a weird way to pronounce "Eddy".

ezgif-4-7e549e926b.png
Archive

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It's a good thing I'm on my meds, what the hell are these stories man
Would've gotten sick by now.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Miori meme review

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I feel like people forgot, but she mentioned at some point a while ago she was like hallucinating shadows. Idk, I guess its none of my business what gura has, but I'm still going to be curious.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Does any of you have an archive of a Lisa's stream titled "i'm gonna sing my little heart out!!!!! AAAAA" [v1761539723]
Not sure if I got it from youtube or twitch. Anyways, I have a copy with some parts muted and I want the whole thing.

Chat reflects the streamer, which seems very fitting this instance.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom