"My biggest fear about going to public pools is to be fertile and to get pregnant by an ugly DNA carrier egg and get pregnant to anyone else who is not Seth 😖"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Use of this tranny ass twitter phrase is all the more proof of your weakness

FlVTi2_XoAMkosd.jpg
Yea but have you tried being better for your oshi? Instead of just masturbating on the skin tone and shitposting on mental institute forums, have you tried creating something? You lack finesse thus just merely a Gaogetter. Cursed one in that. Destined to see your oshis fail, graduate, and be terminated.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The old model had a permanent sleepy/ French-speaking lips, so this is an improvement to me
Also what the hell

View attachment 20852
Old model was a bit scuffed but it had a DIY charm to it. This one is way more polished.

Sena's gonna make an oshi cake and these are her oshis, apparently
View attachment 20856
I really like Sleepy but honestly, from a marketing point of view, she should go for Selen and Bettel maybe have a Sleepy cupcake. Selen shills the people that do fanart of her and I remember her decorating cupcakes and cookies n shit some time ago, also she custom-ordered her 1st birthday and her 1st-anniversary cake some time ago.
FX5UmQoVEAA7HhH
FFgMWm5VkAMRl61
FFgMcN7UYAc69yp

Congratulations on the new model Home Depot Woman, and big props for all of your own work that you put into it.

View attachment 20858
Very nice to see her (a literal nobody without corporate backing) just grow like that. Sure Pippa created the base but she took charge and turned it into her thing. She has also been fairly consistent with her streams and streaming schedule. Also, mad respect to see someone create and rig her own model.

That shit takes a ton of work (I made my original model and even then I didn't properly cut it).

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
If we get a collab out of this I will be happy.

Shondo's the most consistently hilarious streamer I don't watch. Having her and Tenma rambling at each other would be gold.

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
[FlaVR Announcement]: Minna Vanilla announces she is going to Japan and confirms FlaVR JP branch!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Yea but have you tried being better for your oshi? Instead of just masturbating on the skin tone and shitposting on mental institute forums, have you tried creating something? You lack finesse thus just merely a Gaogetter. Cursed one in that. Destined to see your oshis fail, graduate, and be terminated.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little yamanba? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gyaru Defense Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Cracka, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in melinated warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Gyarustan armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another honky. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this vtuber forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, peckerwood. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gals across the GDF and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, (f)aggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, whitey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Gyarustan Melanin Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little clipfag. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit melanin all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, gringo.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have narrowly avoided death I guess
edit: harrowing experience (sorry, my brain wouldn't let me not do it)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little yamanba? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gyaru Defense Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Cracka, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in melinated warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Gyarustan armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another honky. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this vtuber forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, peckerwood. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gals across the GDF and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, (f)aggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, whitey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Gyarustan Melanin Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little clipfag. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit melanin all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, gringo.
300 confirmed kills on the gyaru hostages.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura is going to try to stream tomorrow, and has streamed for the past 3 days. It's feeling like she wants to stream more often, but can't commit ahead of time for particular days, possibly for health reasons.

Early Adopter
Yamanba

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Gaogetter She takes off her jacket and pants at 43:30 mins in her debut stream. You're welcome.
Thank you for this very important information

Sounds like someone has been eating good tonight. This you?

I'd hate to draw any comparisons between myself and Henri, but, yeah...

@Dazzle you do ear licking by chance?
Why the fuck would you ask him this?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I understood @xseth 's reference, but I'm just gonna sit here and watch

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Man, Mio wheezing is music to my ears
:holohag:
:hololove:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
When TVA gets a designated registry will xseth go on it first or Nolan? Send in your votes now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom