"When you pass away, please put me in your coffin with you. Then we are together forever"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The mouth looks a little off sometimes to me.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Did Sena did the rigging herself? It looks really good.
She did a bit on stream, a bit off stream (like boob physx)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Did Sena did the rigging herself? It looks really good.

Yeah. She worked on it on stream sometimes. The boobs are too jiggly (though that's hardly a problem exclusive to her among vtubers) and the mouth seems to have this odd angle to it at the top but definitely not bad for an amateur.

niggaphil

Well...I wonder how well this will go.....

Speaking of it, yesterday I saw Panko played Dark Souls 3, and she was raging very hard. She was basically smashing her controller (or keyboard/mouse, I don't know), and yelled at the chat.

I cannot imagine Wemi playing Dark Souls with her non-existent brain cell and reaction
:depressedtako:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I need to go to bed now. When I get back, the jannies had better have mopped up all the, uh, 'enthusiasm' left behind by @God's Strongest Gaogetter.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
LFM Mara Princess Run
zdnvphkhf4w01.jpg

R.921a82e2223df2bc3344b5a1a4006514
is that things name literally "princess thunder ass"?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I remember there being an insane amount of hype for Classic's Molten Core re-release, and it just ending with one team beating it in under 3 hours, with half the party being under level 60, I think.
Yeah, <APES> just rushed to get there and had a bunch of people that weren't even lvl 60. Same thing happened for BWL too, I think that got cleared within like 40mins of it going live. A major problem is that the top guilds will have tons of practice on the content before it comes out. It was pretty much an open secret for all of Vanilla Classic that from BWL onward, the top guilds were setting up their own private servers so their guild can practice the raid constantly. To make things worse, Blizz has been putting the new content on the PTR for like a week or two since TBC Classic came out. The top guilds get all their progression done there where consumables are free and they can keep resetting. Ulduar was REALLY bad about this because you have 1 hour to kill Algalon after you first pull him or he'll disappear. He didn't get downed until like day 3 of the PTR being up where the 1 hour lockout timer was disabled for testing. So guilds that spent 4 hours on the PTR fighting Algalon basically got an entire month of practice in on that boss, the PTR was literally the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for progression. It made it very embarassing when every retard came out of the woodworks and said "LOL ULDUAR IS A JOKE, GUILDS CLEARED IT WITHIN 2 HOURS" when those same guilds streamed themselves raiding Ulduar on the PTR for dozens of hours.
Never date a latina dude, they are the embodiment of all of women's worst traits: Bitchy, prideful, jealous, scheming, pathological liars, greedy, loud and obnoxious, violent when angry, hypocritical, entitled, unfaithful, lacking in anything interesting to talk about or say (but be honest you were only looking at her ass).
Brother, I know.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The old model had a permanent sleepy/ French-speaking lips, so this is an improvement to me
Also what the hell

senner.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Liking the big silly brown woman with the endearing accent, Sana Bonbon. I mean Tsukumo Sena. I mean...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ensok

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wait, being able to sunscreen your entire back without help is a skill?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How much jewcorp getting paid for these collab? Rin having a collab with Ayla yew from nextstage project ( the corpo that had 2 talents graduate right after their debuts )

Honestly from an advertising point of view, it would be hilarious if they charged people for collabs. That said I doubt they do it.

Katta fucks up OBS and just shows chat twice
Yuko fucks up OBS and it shows her name and location

Jew superiority is real
Thats a nice name she mixed asian/latina?

That's just because Phase Connect is in Canada.
And all the other conventions they go to is in California which is like full asian.

I know that feeling too well.

As much as I enjoyed the class play styles in Wrath, the rest of the game was fucking AIDs. Naxx at lvl 80 and TOGC were absolutely boring snoozefests. Ulduar is incredibly overrated and its charm wears off by the 4th lockout. All that's really there is ICC. While TBC had the Hyjal shitshow, the rest of the raids were actually pretty fun, especially Sunwell. The dungeons in Wrath are just linear as fuck and there's nothing designed like Stratholme or Blackrock Depths from Vanilla. The whole world just feels incredibly empty as there is no real reason to go out and fuck at max level, just like how dead TBC's world was. While Wrath was fine, it was the start of the decline of WoW with its designs.

It's from my experience that the majority of the Classic playerbase is only slightly better than they were back then. Meanwhile the top 10% of the playerbase has gotten a lot better and will just demolish the new content. Pre-nerf Tier 5 showed how much of a meme the playerbase is still. There was a hard divide between 8/10 and 10/10 guilds as a lot of guilds just couldn't kill Lady Vashj or Kael'thas until they were nerfed.
Here's Ulduar progression after 12 weeks for perspective.
View attachment 20840

My guild has struggled due to people joining and leaving. SSC and TK were such a pain because of that. We shat on BT and HS despite not having Shamans in the guild. SWP we coulldnt do due to also having people drop out. Now I just play casually and just raid-log.

I remember there being an insane amount of hype for Classic's Molten Core re-release, and it just ending with one team beating it in under 3 hours, with half the party being under level 60, I think.
Vanilla was terrible. People did not know how to build, raid/comp or mechanics. Its way easier the 2nd time around after people have played on private servers and there is enough data out there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Thats a nice name she mixed asian/latina?
iirc I believe she is, but I wasn't an avid watcher of Rye (hate twitch) and was only aware of her through Pippa.

What was kind of amusing by the dox was that day I was going to make fun of some of her whales by photoshopping her face on a There's Something About Mary poster and post it on VT. CANT DO THAT NOW, THANKS YUKO

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena's gonna make an oshi cake and these are her oshis, apparently
1681695437343.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom