General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Sven

I was looking at the image and assuming that it would be with the new model more than the 3d wonders model.
If I am remembering right (so 50/50) Pippa had hinted at some point in the past that Wonder had a 3d version of Shippa up and running before her 2d version was finished so it might be that. I can't remember if she was saying it was Shippa specifically or just a new outfit in general but I am pretty sure I remember her saying her 3d had a 2nd outfit at least.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Edit2: So this post isn't a total waste of space, who all in EN has had their 2.0 update (IRyS doesn't count)? Is Kronii the first?
Was fauna just random updates or was it a 2.0?
Just noticed the live chat is off. Kronies being a buncha little tards seems to have worked in their favor.
The live chat is off most of the times the room goes up early.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
  • Being creepy with female fans
I have to ask if there's anything substantial here, or if it's just based on Twitter rumours? 99% of the time if I hear about a male streamer/YouTuber being a creep these days it's either them being awkward in the DMs five years ago and the """victim""" wants some clout, or it's a 22-year-old hitting on a 19-year-old which is apparently a heckin' problematic age gap or some shit.

Oh no guys yuko just got 100k subs on yt you know what that means... im not posting it ive already posted too many weird shit here
Pre-emptive reminder this thread exists

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The live chat is off most of the times the room goes up early.
Yeah I don't normally wait for a stream 3 hours early, guess you learn something new everyday.
maybe you aren't so old after all!

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

After not being able to get Security Breach to work, she decides to play RE4 R drunk.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh no guys yuko just got 100k subs on yt you know what that means... im not posting it ive already posted too many weird shit here
Edit: a nice and seiso tweet yes.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
You have to wonder if anyone at NijiEN is bitter at their company having cultivated this audience, and if it'll make future talents wary about auditioning for Nijisanji.
I do wonder how much the members actually care, especially for "drama" like this that we wouldn't even know about if on this drama Vtubers didn't make a video, there a non zero chance non even Hex knows or cares about this.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Please don't post Yuko's feet in the thread, I am begging you

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Was fauna just random updates or was it a 2.0?
Neither. Well, sorta. According to Calli, the girls get minor requests for their birthday and anniversaries(unlike the 1m rewards, which they can ask for basically anything with). Fauna got a new face or two, two held props (Nemu and ear-cleaner pick thing), and sleeveless form. That is different from 2.0, from what I am aware, which is generally a whole-model update.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Please don't post Yuko's feet in the thread, I am begging you
I for one am an agent of chaos. It'd be pretty funny. I ain't risking getting my fingers chopped off by Proctor though, not this time. I entrust the task to more foolish folks.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

yukoschizo

Picture of Yuko's sock

Attachments

• FtofEPZakAEq-2V.jpg
    FtofEPZakAEq-2V.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 86

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Chat: There's only 7 continents
Yuri: Are we talking about Christianity?

:pikaWUT:

silentcouch

A vtuber, uttering those two words with an emphasis. Clearly it means something! :inanerdy:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Still not old enough for meemaw, why even live
It would be as a Virginia Woolf situation, where you're married to this perpetually laconic and saddened soul, day by day trying to uplift her nonexistent self-esteem.

Art tax

Kaelakit by SIMRadiant.jpg

Nishizawa 5mm (Nene's weirdo mom) got her own display piece. What a time to be alive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Picture of Yuko's sock

Yamanba can you GET THAT SHIT OFF MY SCREEN
1681431024203.png

EDIT: wait the filter word for the hard R is a riff on gyarus? I'm offended

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
y'all know the motto, Archive everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom