"Nooooo I can't help because Iiiiii stupid"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

I am utterly confused by the Hex Haywire drama, so instead I'm just going to watch Onigiri make breakfast!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I know what it IS but I'm calling it a mudkip because it's easier to spell.
Sure you do buddy, and Pippa could tell you where Vanuatu is on a map too.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Copyrights don't expire via disuse the way trademarks do - a corpo could conceivably attempt to enforce a copyright on any of their materials for up to like 75 years (in the US) - but devoting the resources to doing it is another thing entirely....
US rules for copyright term: Generally, life of the author + 75 years; Works for hire, the earlier of 95 years from date of publication or 120 years from date of creation. Yes, it's stupidly long, because Big Content bought Congress.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
NijiEN fans getting upset at a normal heterosexual male interest is very telling.
Ironic considering that there are plenty of straight pairings on nijis but for god knows why, people and their father really loves the gays.
You have to wonder if anyone at NijiEN is bitter at their company having cultivated this audience, and if it'll make future talents wary about auditioning for Nijisanji.
Depends on which "audience" being quoted here. JP audience doesn't really delves into shippings unless the sub-unit is fit for it or that they are designed from ground up to ship-able. Example of the latter being Crossick, aka Shirayuki Tomoe and Sukoya Kana's very plausible lesbian relationship, while the former can be any sort of sub-units, like ChroNoir (Kuzuha/Kanae) or LizeAn (Lize Helesta and Ange Katrina, irl best friends), etc etc etc. Ex-ID and ex-KR also dont really have that sort of shippings as well, barring one notable example on ID (Azura Cecilia and the now graduated Miyu Ottavia, who even have a mock divorce ceremony some days before latter graduations)

Honestly, its just EN that have the talent ended up inadvertendly or willingly went for the shippers radar, and it resulted with a lot of fanbase/audience that might be good for the time being, but at the same time can be a hell to control should the talent were unwilling to control what they just created (like Vox handling his crazy simps after they make Reimu sad).

It might cause concern for future talents, but I guess that if the talent is capable to essentially ignore any idea regarding shipping, should be doable. Besides, it would be the least of their concern since again, plenty of people out there want to be in Niji, despite how bad it is. Something like shipping is for later when they actually went in.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Ensok

Early Adopter

It begins.

Maybe I should make a new account to play with him. Even though I'll probably end up banned again sooner or later.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ironic considering that there are plenty of straight pairings on nijis but for god knows why, people and their father really loves the gays.
I think they just REALLY hate hex. Hatred of him is like the one thing the /vt/ards and fujos agree on.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I mean I kinda always figured that was the case. It's just I didn't expect to be some kind of outlier here. Sometimes feels like I'm the only young whippersnapper here.
You can pretty much tell who here is in their 30+ and who is more on the zoomer side just by their old ass references and the way they write

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I think they just REALLY hate hex. Hatred of him is like the one thing the /vt/ards and fujos agree on.
I think almost everyone, with the exception of Nolan, hates the dude. He just sounds like a creep all the time, and incidents like this only solidify that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is there that much Fujo hatred for him? is it because he is a Vox/Corpse Husband ripoff or is there something deeper

Stunned But Dumb

I think almost everyone, with the exception of Nolan, hates the dude. He just sounds like a creep all the time, and incidents like this only solidify that.
I wonder if there's a write up on him like the ennaschizo one

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
you're talkin' about champion shards. thats normal and not an exploit. you get blue essence for them and yyou get more or less depending on their release dates and popularity (older, popular champs give less, rare/newer champs give more).
they don't intend for you to sell them so yeah it's an exploit.

You get more Based on the price of the champion unless that's what you meant by "newer"

Minecraft servers always strike me as autism singularity events waiting to happen. It should have been Terraria instead :smugpipi:
Terraria is great but it's ruined by multiplayer the extra hp and shit does not matter. even in shit like calamity.
Also one bad connection kills the whole server last i checked.

It begins.

well that's unexpected. I give him maybe 2 weeks before the better league players accidentally bully him out of playing.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:

1. Tomoe is currently playing the funny monkey game

2. Sena is doing an as-of-writing ambiguous gaming stream at her normal time

3. Did anyone notice how good a week it is for Build-a-Bears? Not only a gaming stream from Sena, but a #MELANIND collab between her and Tomoe tomorrow

And her 2.0 debut the night after

Truly it is a good week to be a gyaru appreciator
cool glasses sana.jpg

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Very surprising to hear that.
I'm neutral on Hex but I don't really find him all that interesting. Scuddle's dirty gyaru Kotoka and Meloco's smug is better than him.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is there that much Fujo hatred for him? is it because he is a Vox/Corpse Husband ripoff or is there something deeper

This page is basically a dedicated forum of fujos hating on Hex, at this point. It has 24.5k comments, and I would guess at least half of that is about Hex. His crimes generally boil down to, according to them:
  • Creepy
  • Weird shit like asking people to donate about their problems to him for therapy or something.
  • Being creepy with female fans
  • A lot of incidents that may or may not be nitpicks
But most importantly:
  • He's Filipino

soap suds

Oh

OH

OH that's why he's going on a week long "break". He got bonked.
He said he was going on break before this if my timeline is correct.
I made a post a while back that people started disliking him because of some Minecraft shenanigans, but he hasn't done much besides being degen, which is whatever to me. People were also calling him a tryhard with his voice, but they got shot down quickly when people learned his voice sounds like that because of a medical condition, but for the most part, he's just been sexual and in his own corner. The only other instance where Twitter got mad was when he had a dildo asset, but this is much worse. He apparently "apologized" already but I don't like him enough to check.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
You can pretty much tell who here is in their 30+ and who is more on the zoomer side just by their old ass references and the way they write
So the way you write is either because you are 20, you are french or because you are phoneposting?
also name the ones you think are 30 :smugselen:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

What about those of us in between the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom