General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fuck me, she wants a Netherite Beacon? This is such a grind! But then again, it's Kaela, she has a plan and a mentality for it. Netherite beacon is a huge flex, telling everyone you either have no life or a professional gamer. Her deadline (in the tweet) is 2nd week of October 2023, guess I have something to look forward to this fall.

Nope, he was unlocking champions at the start, and he had very little money currency.

EDIT:

Beacon is a special block that gives players certain buffs, like health regen, faster mining, etc. It requires a certain number of precious blocks to work, for a full power beacon you need 164 blocks. Usually people use iron or gold - materials easy to get with good farms. Netherite is a different story.

Netherite is a material made from a rare Ancient debris. You gotta find 4 pieces of that for 1 ingot. Each block of Netherite requres 9 ingots. So in other words, for a full Netherite beacon you need 5904 Ancient debris. Kaela atm got 563 pieces, more than I had my entire time playing Minecraft. She needs over 10x that amount, and she set her deadline for 6 months from now. She must really enjoy that grind, because it is half a year of constant search. Hopefully other girls will help her.
If I was her I would do something more productive, like building cool shit or making public works projects to make life in the server easier and better for everyone even if it took the same time. I don't think grinding 10 gorillion netherite is worthless in itself, it's just boring as fuck, building insane megaprojects would be a lot more interesting Imo.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If I was her I would do something more productive, like building cool shit or making public works projects to make life in the server easier and better for everyone even if it took the same time. I don't think grinding 10 gorillion netherite is worthless in itself, it's just boring as fuck, building insane megaprojects would be a lot more interesting Imo.

It's a huge flex.

That's what matters.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Asylum minecraft server when?
Going through the effort of making a whole ass new account so I can build an asylum or prison? heh.
But if that ever did happen I probably would do some shit like that.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I would actually play on it, i would have to get new account or change username since my current Minecraft username doesn't meet opsec requirments.

Disappointment

Would give me an easy game to stream. Same as others, I'd likely do a new account. Servers aren't too pricey and I wouldn't mind paying. But addons and other crazy stuff I'm far from experienced in. I usually pick a mod pack and go to town.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Going through the effort of making a whole ass new account so I can build an asylum or prison? heh.
But if that ever did happen I probably would do some shit like that.
I would actually play on it, i would have to get new account or change username since my current Minecraft username doesn't meet opsec requirments.
Probably should just run a pirated server so the poors can play, and people don't have to give another $30 to Microsoft to get a name that won't dox them.

Only real downside is that nobody's skins will be visible.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Thats my line you zoomer fuck

anyways looks like more haha niji male en drama with hex once again

tl;dr Hex made a comment about how its okay if his girlfriend kisses another girl and not okay if its a man
The rainbow mafia got upset about this and want him fired because reason

:kroniiphone:

I thought I had a grasp on this controversy just from the background noise but seeing the actual clip puts it in another more disturbing light.

This stupid coomerbait shit. No matter who does it, it seems like a recipe for trouble. I guess it pays the bills, but it really feels like dancing in a minefield. Even if you don't step on one, you're still the coombait guy/girl. If you lie with dogs, you will awaken with fleas.

It has been __0__ days since some Niji bullshit has happened, I guess.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Probably should just run a pirated server so the poors can play, and people don't have to give another $30 to Microsoft to get a name that won't dox them.
Was about to suggest just making an offline PaperMC or Purpur (recommend purpur because it lets you disable patches that fix TNT duping and farm stuff) server with skinsrestorer and auth plugins. Idk how this site is with "piracy" and the like though.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I have been involved in a total of three community-related minecraft server projects.

Every single one, without exception, ended with a massive autism vortex and multiple people either getting permanently banned or swearing eternal vengeance upon other members for the high crime of stealing their diamonds or killing the blue squid-tadpole-thing they spent fifty hours breeding for.

wew

Male hag love!
I would be down just like others have to change my name or just get another account lmao.
Already thinking about making a town with a big wizard tower in the middle :urtearingmeapart:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Getting suspended for not wanting to be a cuck

He's still a cuck if he's supportive of his girl getting touchy touchy with people not named him, it's just more acceptable to him because the person she'd be cucking him with doesn't have a penis, and he thinks he can spin it to benefit him. Which is funnier than any of this bullshit about wlw being valid or whatever other terminally retarded twitterspeak you wanna apply to this "controversy."

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not sure if this means 3D stage Pippa isn't happening this time or what:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have been involved in a total of three community-related minecraft server projects.

Every single one, without exception, ended with a massive autism vortex and multiple people either getting permanently banned or swearing eternal vengeance upon other members for the high crime of stealing their diamonds or killing the blue squid-tadpole-thing they spent fifty hours breeding for.
All I ask is that nobody destroys my buildings/projects, I have ways of hiding the important stuff if others want to do some shit like that.
Also, I kinda get why streamers do some boring shit like blue axolotl farming but normal people? Seriously? They deserve that thing to die.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Getting suspended for not wanting to be a cuck

He's still a cuck if he's supportive of his girl getting touchy touchy with people not named him, it's just more acceptable to him because the person she'd be cucking him with doesn't have a penis, and he thinks he can spin it to benefit him. Which is funnier than any of this bullshit about wlw being valid or whatever other terminally retarded twitterspeak you wanna apply to this "controversy."
Who are you guys talking about? :retard:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Probably should move discussion of community game servers to [The Vidya Games Thread]

Kaela build a request block thing, not sure about farms. I think Fauna got farming covered, with guardian and raid builds covering so much needs. I don't think Kaela have to move from her plans, someone have to create impressive, not practical things - like that Giant Nether Portal in ID server, sure looks great!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Not Sava/Gezu and not Peony streaming right now.
Morrowind

and Monty Python watchalong

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
anyways looks like more haha niji male en drama with hex once again

tl;dr Hex made a comment about how its okay if his girlfriend kisses another girl and not okay if its a man
The rainbow mafia got upset about this and want him fired because reason

NijiEN fans getting upset at a normal heterosexual male interest is very telling.

Sounds like a great idea, our buddy byuu from the homeland will send you the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom