"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Purple dragon being a menace. Didn't think anyone could get him to yell louder than Kobo, but Selen being able to isn't surprising.

I gotta say, TSB's shenanigans have really warmed me up to Selen. I never had any issues with her but I just don't pay attention to Nijis other than occasionally Hana, Salome, Chigusa or Furen (thanks to @kushami tasukaru ). She seems really chill but also genuinely hilarious. And then there's the laugh of course. Purple dragon has earned my sub :shubaIapprob:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm sorry about replying to "old" posts but you motherfuckers need to stop making 8 pages in two hours ffs...
I would actually play on it, i would have to get new account or change username since my current Minecraft username doesn't meet opsec requirments.
I would be down just like others have to change my name or just get another account lmao.
Already thinking about making a town with a big wizard tower in the middle :urtearingmeapart:
You would have to get a new account, anyone can search your user in namemc or some other site and look at your old usernames.
All I ask is that nobody destroys my buildings/projects, I have ways of hiding the important stuff if others want to do some shit like that.
Also, I kinda get why streamers do some boring shit like blue axolotl farming but normal people? Seriously? They deserve that thing to die.
I can assure you that any mc server will quickly be filled with people who do nothing but grind for resources they don't need.
Minecraft servers always strike me as autism singularity events waiting to happen. It should have been Terraria instead :smugpipi:
A terraria server would have all of the loot stolen within the first 24 hours, even if you had a starting group of people all start at the same time some nolife asshole would stay up until 5 am looting every single chest in the map and killing every single boss.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
See @Godzilla1984 I told you she'd make it
1681431795319.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have to ask if there's anything substantial here, or if it's just based on Twitter rumours? 99% of the time if I hear about a male streamer/YouTuber being a creep these days it's either them being awkward in the DMs five years ago and the """victim""" wants some clout, or it's a 22-year-old hitting on a 19-year-old which is apparently a heckin' problematic age gap or some shit.
Honestly? Very unlikely there is anything substantial here besides people hating his content.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It would be as a Virginia Woolf situation, where you're married to this perpetually laconic and saddened soul, day by day trying to uplift her nonexistent self-esteem.
I mean, yeah, I'm more than prepared to provide for her and her family situation, and wouldn't get in the way of her streaming

but what are the chances she would actually read this and agree? ha ha ha I need to inhale as much copium as possible, the world is a cruel and unjust place

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
>Implying Dottovu would accept any man-love.
You know I have seen the rrat that Dottovu was not straight, but I am quite curious if there was any verification of such. Besides the posts related to her gender, has there ever been anything else that would confirm? I recall @BlueSharkTV had found that one Ace person who she may have been dating. Has anything ever came of that? I did not watch all four of the videos, but I recall see a comment (on one of the four part videos) saying they were just friends, not sure if this was true or not.

Edit:
Somewhere on the video it says meme and something about just friends, but you never know with lesbians, also she likes ryan gosling hence gabe avatarposting with gosling pics, so she may be bisexual (if she even likes women) you never know.
As in celebrity crush, or as in just liking there acting? I remember reading somewhere someone said she liked him but I could never find any confirmation or mention of such. All I know was she sung that one song from that one movie he played in, right?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I mean, yeah, I'm more than prepared to provide for her and her family situation, and wouldn't get in the way of her streaming

but what are the chances she would actually read this and agree? ha ha ha I need to inhale as much copium as possible, the world is a cruel and unjust place
Why don't you post your full husband Resume here, just in case. Please include languages, editing and mixing experience and owned equipment. Any cosplay photos and headshots might help too.
:amepopcorn:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
That has to be intentional right? No one is that bad right? pls.

edit: did she put Norway in the south Pacific?
She did. Her reasoning was she thought Norway and New Zealand had some sort of issues with each other, so they had to be pretty close together.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
You know I have seen the rrat that Dottovu was not straight, but I am quite curious if there was any verification of such. Besides the posts related to her gender, has there ever been anything else that would confirm? I recall @BlueSharkTV had found that one Ace person who she may have been dating. Has anything ever came of that? I did not watch all four of the videos, but I recall see a comment (on one of the four part videos) saying they were just friends, not sure if this was true or not.
Somewhere on the video it says meme and something about just friends, but you never know with lesbians, also she likes ryan gosling hence gabe avatarposting with gosling pics, so she may be bisexual (if she even likes women) you never know.
As in celebrity crush, or as in just liking there acting? I remember reading somewhere someone said she liked him but I could never find any confirmation or mention of such. All I know was she sung that one song from that one movie he played in, right?
I think crush, if it was acting gabe wouldn't avatarfag with him.
It may be from one of the watchalongs of gosling movies she did, or maybe on a dottovu patreon stream.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A vtuber, uttering those two words with an emphasis. Clearly it means something! :inanerdy:

HUH?????????

In other news, Phase Weekly replaced Uruka for Pippa for some reason. This will probably go as well as you'd expect.

this shit

fuck it
well that's unexpected. I give him maybe 2 weeks before the better league players accidentally bully him out of playing.
Well I hope some clipper makes a compilation about it because noobs playin league with no guidance is the worst content possible

Airless

Active lurker
Even hugbox central is starting to say something about Gura
archive

I have to ask if there's anything substantial here, or if it's just based on Twitter rumours? 99% of the time if I hear about a male streamer/YouTuber being a creep these days it's either them being awkward in the DMs five years ago and the """victim""" wants some clout, or it's a 22-year-old hitting on a 19-year-old which is apparently a heckin' problematic age gap or some shit.

Pre-emptive reminder this thread exists
The claim is that he likes untagged selfies (true) that his underaged (not true) fans post, meaning that he goes through their profiles unsolicited. More can be found within the the 95 Yabs, https://rentry.co/exx63.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
but you never know with lesbians,
Can confirm. Lesbians are the most mysterious creatures on this blue rock.
also she likes ryan gosling hence gabe avatarposting with gosling pics
You learn many new things everyday. Also, didn't she say she liked BL or something? I feel like I'm getting something confused there. Feel like a lesbian wouldn't really enjoy that stuff, since their gay usually stems from the dislike of weenie. yes I used the word weenie. Don't worry about it.
Also
>Likes Ryan Gosling

I never stood a chance...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I never stood a chance...
It is what it is.

Anyway, Nijisanji JP talent number #2512751 Umise Yotsuha will be debuting her 3D model in 10 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom