"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It just makes me extremely uncomfortable when people have that level of control over their foot muscles. I don't like it. I also don't like it when they wiggle independently.
Expect a DM from me soon. RySRyS.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Like all but a few of those countries don't matter so it's aight.
There will be no sass in my class miss.
For your cheek you will hand-write a 500 word essay on the importance of globalization and international cooperation, to be turned in on Monday. I will take no excuses.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Yet you're posting a picture of the one with a mutant toe...
precisely
just like me frfr
I know some of you will think I'm serious, so this is a joke. I cannot compare my feet to another as I don't look at people's feet

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's back to being stuck on the same boss again :SelenHAHAhere:It's so good I just hope it doesn't reach ""I need a break" levels of mald 👩‍⚕️

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I gotta say, TSB's shenanigans have really warmed me up to Selen. I never had any issues with her but I just don't pay attention to Nijis other than occasionally Hana, Salome, Chigusa or Furen (thanks to @kushami tasukaru ). She seems really chill but also genuinely hilarious. And then there's the laugh of course. Purple dragon has earned my sub :shubaIapprob:
As long as you can be okay with her laugh (seems like a general love or hate thing, but definitely as distinct as ex. Pekora's), I'd honestly recommend just about everyone to give her a watch. She has just about everything you could want from a Vtuber -- she can be chill, can be cute, has solid wit, has gaming skills, and so on. The only area I likely wouldn't recommend her in is that she doesn't really have coomer vibes, although at that point you probably watch Vshojo anyway. Shame she'll likely never be able to collab with Kuzuha, because I'd say she has a lot of similarities with him, making it unsurprising she's now the most subbed female NijiEN. She's also by far the most active organizer of big projects in NijiEN between Wrestlesanji, the VRchat Niji maps, Puyo Puyo Tetris, the fanmade remix stream, common collabs with fan animators on YT Shorts (+ active effort to support their translations), and so on.

Horo7618

No one in particular
. The only area I likely wouldn't recommend her in is that she doesn't really have coomer vibes,
She's a degenerate, but she's interested in brojobs, not portraying herself as a sex object....

RiverBear

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
im closer to 30 than 20. Then yeah i still make a lot of mistakes in english but it could be worse. And yeah im usually phone posting.

Im gonna say @John Vtuber is an easy one. @CalciumAnimal this mf knows too much things to be a zoomer ( the proof half the time his messages are so long i dont read half of them ) and a lot more but im too lazy to make a list
People think I know things? that's new.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You have to wonder if anyone at NijiEN is bitter at their company having cultivated this audience, and if it'll make future talents wary about auditioning for Nijisanji.

Oh I absolutely hate the fucking audience culture they have and while I might like some of the guys from a distance I refuse to engage their streams because their actual-cocksucker viewers is intolerable garbage with nary a single point of IQ among the sea of dust-rotten cunts. I still apply every opportunity because I don't think I could deal with a more idol-ish/"seiso" company image that kind of seems to be the unspoken baseline for Stars.

Also Niji has Metal Gear perms along with other shit I already play, so get fucked Cover. I'd probably also have oshipanic if I got to actually be a coworker to Calli and Vesper.

this shit

fuck it
Fixed that for you
Flex with a fulll team in voice call is fun to watch, nijiEN had a couple of entertaining league streams with rosemi
As long as you can be okay with her laugh (seems like a general love or hate thing, but definitely as distinct as ex. Pekora's), I'd honestly recommend just about everyone to give her a watch. She has just about everything you could want from a Vtuber -- she can be chill, can be cute, has solid wit, has gaming skills, and so on. The only area I likely wouldn't recommend her in is that she doesn't really have coomer vibes, although at that point you probably watch Vshojo anyway. Shame she'll likely never be able to collab with Kuzuha, because I'd say she has a lot of similarities with him, making it unsurprising she's now the most subbed female NijiEN. She's also by far the most active organizer of big projects in NijiEN between Wrestlesanji, the VRchat Niji maps, Puyo Puyo Tetris, the fanmade remix stream, common collabs with fan animators on YT Shorts (+ active effort to support their translations), and so on.

Adding this one stream cause i loved it

troll puzzle game meets genius dragon

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Shiina's back to being stuck on the same boss again :SelenHAHAhere:It's so good I just hope it doesn't reach ""I need a break" levels of mald 👩‍⚕️
Meemaw's malding was kinda cute but her victory happiness was definitely cuter. Now she can have fun with the tower and the centipede boss. Slightly related sperging but the idea of DMC3 being a hard game (outside of DMD or Hell and Hell) has always been foreign to me. Though that's cause I mashed it hard with siblings during the younger days and still have it committed to memory even now. Like Shiina was doing good in memorizing Cerberus's patterns but it's a lot simpler to pick Swordmaster for the air Rebellion combo, shoot the ice off his heads and keep hitting him once it's gone.

Don't worry there, her laugh was one of the first things that grew on me. If I want coomer, I can just go to any Scottish Fauna vod. Now that I've watched this clip, I'm ready for Neal to throw more at me through the algorithm :smugselen:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
As an addendum to the BROWN WOMAN UPDATE from earlier, Sara is playing Elden Ring

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Btw, there’s a Niji collab with a Phasmo type game

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia is getting progressively more intoxicated and just learned about munting.
I thought you all should know.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
That chat better come on soon, I want to go full Certified Nolan Moment on her reveal.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That chat better come on soon, I want to go full Certified Nolan Moment on her reveal.
Is it gonna be a 2.0 or 3d?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom