"Apparently, they all just assumed that I was that girl who wet herself"Matsukai Mao

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
After 3 hours of Devil may cry 3 and malding at a boss, she beats it and discover she's playing the "bad version", she's now starting over on the good version. I'm not a devil may cry player so I don't understand, but I guess she was gifted multiple version of the game and 1 isn't as good. I know it's mean, but I sincerely love Shiina malding nad yelling at chat :whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The claim is that he likes untagged selfies (true) that his underaged (not true) fans post, meaning that he goes through their profiles unsolicited. More can be found within the the 95 Yabs, https://rentry.co/exx63.
Eh, as long as they're of age I'd say it's just a bit unprofessional to thirst on his company account and nothing more. I don't care when rockstars take groupies back to the hotel room after every show, so I don't have it in me to care when funny mcstreamerman gets horny over the digital equivalent of them.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
You learn many new things everyday. Also, didn't she say she liked BL or something? I feel like I'm getting something confused there. Feel like a lesbian wouldn't really enjoy that stuff, since their gay usually stems from the dislike of weenie. yes I used the word weenie. Don't worry about it.
I mean unless BL is like inherently raunchy with a large emphasis on the penis, then I fail to see why lesbians can't just read it as any other romance novel. Likewise there may be a merit in reading a gay novel for people who are gay in general, even if it is of the different sex (dunno, am straight and I can't read).
I think crush, if it was acting gabe wouldn't avatarfag with him.
It may be from one of the watchalongs of gosling movies she did, or maybe on a dottovu patreon stream.
Horrifying days when we are using Gabe's perception of the world to make judgements.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
After 3 hours of Devil may cry 3 and malding at a boss, she beats it and discover she's playing the "bad version", she's now starting over on the good version. I'm not a devil may cry player so I don't understand, but I guess she was gifted multiple version of the game and 1 isn't as good. I know it's mean, but I sincerely love Shiina malding nad yelling at chat :whatastory:
She either choose a harder difficulty or she chose yellow instead of gold (yellow restarts you from the beginning of the mission if you die gold does not).

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I mean unless BL is like inherently raunchy with a large emphasis on the penis, then I fail to see why lesbians can't just read it as any other romance novel. Likewise there may be a merit in reading a gay novel for people who are gay in general, even if it is of the different sex (dunno, am straight and I can't read).
There are plenty of BL doujins that rarely, if ever, shows the peepee during the NSFW stuff (rod of light censorship and even not even showing the deeds, as example), so it should be something that dottovu (who apparently hates weiner and all sort of wanks) can enjoy without being mad about seeing a johnson on her boys love stuff.

EDIT: which doesn't make sense because when you look at gay story stuff, you would expect to see penises so how come you like em when you are too afraid to see some bananas?!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

The original DMC3 is when the Nips decided to be cunts to Americans. They released the US version of the game with all the same difficulty names but they made the "Easy" and "Normal" modes changed to the "Normal" and "Hard" modes in the JP version. They fixed this in the re-release. So she basically got trolled by the devs because she was given a difficulty higher than what she chose.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
She either choose a harder difficulty or she chose yellow instead of gold (yellow restarts you from the beginning of the mission if you die gold does not).
Either that, or she was gifted a version of the game that has only yellow. Pretty sure that was a thing...
Disagree. I hate feet, but I hate feet even more when people spread out their toes.
I don't see toes often enough to have an opinion on this. What kind of nightmares have you seen?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Disagree. I hate feet, but I hate feet even more when people spread out their toes.
I was talking about overall looks, yuko showed less foot than pippa, also i agree feet are weird but spread toes are pure unadulterated :pekomusliml:

Piarro

Early Adopter
You know I have seen the rrat that Dottovu was not straight, but I am quite curious if there was any verification of such.

We have never gotten anything concrete on Kronii/Dottovuu's sexuality or gender.
Just kidding I'm wrong and retarded.

Bae playing Getting Over It. Fauna has just joined VC.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It just makes me extremely uncomfortable when people have that level of control over their foot muscles. I don't like it. I also don't like it when they wiggle independently.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
@NolanCrush
Get the fuck out of the Pikamee discord man. No need to bring them more hardship than necessary :youlittleshit:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The origin of the "dottovu is gay" rrat is from an old /vt/ infodump where someone found her roommate's friends accounts, some of them in korean, using korean expressions/euphemisms that only hardboiled radical dyke would use. Since I am neither a korean speaker nor a lesbian academic, I chose to leave that information as "false until proven beyond reasonable doubt".

I was talking about overall looks, yuko showed less foot than pippa, also i agree feet are weird but spread toes are pure unadulterated
:pekomusliml:

The worst part is the angle Yuko chose for her foot will get sniffed by the giantess creeps too.

Spirelord

Hello.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
The origin of the "dottovu is gay" rrat is from an old /vt/ infodump where someone found her roommate's friends accounts, some of them in korean, using korean expressions/euphemisms that only hardboiled radical dyke would use. Since I am neither a korean speaker nor a lesbian academic, I chose to leave that information as "false until proven beyond reasonable doubt".

The worst part is the angle Yuko chose for her foot will get sniffed by the giantess creeps too.
Is this the same event where she got accused of being a feminazi, or is this a separate instance? I only heard of the time where she was accused of following some manhating twitter account or w/e.

We have never gotten anything concrete on Kronii/Dottovuu's sexuality or gender.
Sounds like it for the most part, but there was this post of her claiming to be genderfluid.

It just makes me extremely uncomfortable when people have that level of control over their foot muscles. I don't like it. I also don't like it when they wiggle independently.
You are very particular and meticulous about what ways you like feet :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
>Implying Dottovu would accept any man-love.
>Implying she can say no to the Boar Spear
A vtuber, uttering those two words with an emphasis. Clearly it means something! :inanerdy:

Another one.
It would be as a Virginia Woolf situation, where you're married to this perpetually laconic and saddened soul, day by day trying to uplift her nonexistent self-esteem.

Art tax

View attachment 20301
At least we'd have something in common.
y'all know the motto, Archive everything.
Even feet? Even Yuko's?! :vomit:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
@NolanCrush
Get the fuck out of the Pikamee discord man. No need to bring them more hardship than necessary :youlittleshit:
Personally I don’t think I did anything wrong by posting DN but I’m not going to fight the mods and agreed not to post him again

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom