"Do you want milk? Do you want milk from cow, from goat or from me?"Siska Leontyne

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can understand all the west coast streamers streaming at west coast times.

But why do Pippa and Sleepy have west coast hours. Does God hate us

Ina couldn't come back sooner

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Just noticed that YouTube redesigned the recommended feed again to inject more Shorts. Mostly noticed because I am exceptionally petty and want to point it out to people who were trying to argue shorts aren't meta.

1681352837647.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Time for bed. Can't wait to see what new horrors await when I awaken.
PROCTOR, THE KRONIES ARE AT IT AGAIN!

Don't ask how long this took, I don't want to talk about it. I was going to do add more actually, but fuck that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
PROCTOR, THE KRONIES ARE AT IT AGAIN!
View attachment 20209
Don't ask how long this took, I don't want to talk about it. I was going to do add more actually, but fuck that.
Should've added proctor's face on the blimp.

Edit: One with Yukoschizo and Sithis BBC Lover to conmemorate that wonderful event.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Isn't Lia studying some useless white girl degree? She should be focusing more in building her streaming gig that can give her better returns than whatever shit she's studying, specially now that she's gaining momentum. Going full Pippa isn't a viable route but you also shouldn't be wasting money in college with shit degrees, of all the girls actually going to school do any of them even are studying anything worthwhile?
I think it was literature or some shit. All I know is nowadays; if you're not getting a degree in finance, business, or STEM, you're throwing your money away.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Should've added proctor's face on the blimp.
I was going to add the Kronii ASMR background, but I had already went frame by frame moving the pfps around and that was the most difficult, time consuming thing I've done.
But still, maybe it'll be easier with Proctor's face...
Ya know what? Fuck it. I'll see how far I can take this.

Last edited:

Vih

Doog
Seems like her cycle is really late or she is lying.
Or early I don't know how they work.
This type of shit is the building blocks for people like the suipiss guy, what the actual fuck

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was going to add the Kronii ASMR background, but I had already went frame by frame moving the pfps around and that was the most difficult, time consuming thing I've done.
But still, maybe it'll be easier with Proctor's face...
Ya know what? Fuck it. I'll see how far I can take this.
You don't have to go frame-by-frame for that type of thing. Most video editing programs will allow you to make it take a path over time. So in this scenario where you have targets moving completely horizontal, you can set the position at the start of movement and the end of movement. The result is that it will move to the "correct" from the start x-y positions to the end x-y positions while you can go in after and make minor adjustments so it matches the speed and track well.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So for whatever reason, I decided to rewatch Rin's debut lore video again. I guess I just wanted to relive it's majesty. But this time there was a frame I caught that I didn't notice before.

View attachment 20181

Everything in the video was related to Idol in some way but it doesn't match up with any of the girls. An early design for Rin maybe? Or is there some context I'm missing?
Besides an early design, I was thinking this could be Bridgette, her irl maid. Or someone related to all that lore she was dropping. Funny how she hasn't mentioned it ever since.

Do you guys know what Botan stream this is from? I'd like find it for, uh, research purposes
View attachment 20189
This is a certified :holohag::hololove: classic, I got you.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Isn't Lia studying some useless white girl degree? She should be focusing more in building her streaming gig that can give her better returns than whatever shit she's studying, specially now that she's gaining momentum. Going full Pippa isn't a viable route but you also shouldn't be wasting money in college with shit degrees, of all the girls actually going to school do any of them even are studying anything worthwhile?
After some thought, I'm a bit confused about the whole situation. She turned down the overseas program to focus on streaming, saying she's going nowhere after the donothon, but then a few months later applies to a program that would mean she would have to graduate if accepted?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You don't have to go frame-by-frame for that type of thing. Most video editing programs will allow you to make it take a path over time. So in this scenario where you have targets moving completely horizontal, you can set the position at the start of movement and the end of movement. The result is that it will move to the "correct" from the start x-y positions to the end x-y positions while you can go in after and make minor adjustments so it matches the speed and track well.
Thanks for the info. Haven't used an editor in any serious manner in quite a while, and even then I never managed to get to know it super well, the editor being Premiere.

niggaphil

After some thought, I'm a bit confused about the whole situation. She turned down the overseas program to focus on streaming, saying she's going nowhere after the donothon, but then a few months later applies to a program that would mean she would have to graduate if accepted?
Do not try to understand Lia's Zoomer brain. Just lay back and watch whats going on next

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thanks for the info. Haven't used an editor in any serious manner in quite a while, and even then I never managed to get to know it super well, the editor being Premiere.
Yeah, I don't have any professional experience with video editing, I would just make stupid as fuck meme videos for my classic WoW guild and over time I learned little tricks to save me a lot of time editing. I was using Openshot because the shit was free.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A Chan kronii and irys reacting to day 2 of holo fest now. Just anotger excuse to rewatch it :kroheart:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If she got accepted to the university she applied to, she wouldn't be able to take her streaming gear with her because I think she said it was overseas. So instead of leaving people waiting for her and only being able to stream on rare occasions, she would have graduated. So she's actually pretty happy about not being accepted. I think she said something about leaving it up to "fate" or something like that. Says she'll continue with her education, but just not at that university. She wants to be able to continue streaming for a long time. I think that's about the gist of it.
Im pretty salty about University then again i dont live in the States and finding work over there is easier than where I live but I drank the "Get a university degree" kool-aid because my parents pushed me towards it (because it was true for their generation) and i got fucked over.

Yeah, I've always felt it foolish for streamers/Youtubers/etc to put all their eggs in that basket and having no backup plan. However, she said she does plan on continuing her education, getting a degree, and graduating. She did say "Maybe going to this university to pursue that exact, specific thing isn't what I need to be doing and maybe just doing something a little bit more...broad?" So she'll have that as well.

I think she'll be okay, and she can continue being happy with what she's doing now. I'd honestly be a little worried about her mental state if she had to give up VTubing at this point for school.
While I agree with the all eggs in 1 basket thing, why would she quit? Cant take your PC? Use a laptop. Stream less a week and focus on studies. Then make a redebut/welcome-back stream once you are done.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I've tried, lord knows I've tried to like the femboy, but Kyo's voice drives me up a fucking wall. Can't put my finger on what it is, but he sounds like a fag more than a twink/trap.
Like, Kyo sounds like he isnt putting on an act and he really sounds like a massive fággot 24/7

edit: @The Proctor fuck you and your filters :kroanger:

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Do not try to understand Lia's Zoomer brain. Just lay back and watch whats going on next
To be fair (on a second viewing), she did say she didn't really make any concrete plans on what she would end up doing exactly if she got accepted, not thinking about it because it made her upset. Considering she's seems largely unaffected by the rejection (she said she's not upset at all, no crying), I get the impression that she's glad what ended up happening.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She's looking for Brazilian help. Im praying for the pipken South American tour arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom