"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
After some thought, I'm a bit confused about the whole situation. She turned down the overseas program to focus on streaming, saying she's going nowhere after the donothon, but then a few months later applies to a program that would mean she would have to graduate if accepted?
I'm not watching Lia ATM but I though the same thing from the messages here. Kind of weird to say you have good news about these kinds of things but whatever. I think maybe she just wants to share and vent but... she can't really because she's a company Vtuber.
Edit: :guradumbl:I didn't understand cuz I wasn't watching

Last edited:

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Purple puke bears power is still out so she started a twitter space:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Someone sent Zeta a mold pickup line superchat in her fungi stream. :mold1:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Looks like they're zug zug boys
1681358376217.png

Multiple POVs for the WOW Classic stream

Only one not streaming is Magni, who is a Tauren Hunter
They're definitely playing Classic Era and not Wrath Classic, which is evident by Bettel's energy bar regenerating in ticks.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm not watching Lia ATM but I though the same thing form the messages here. Kind of weird to say you have good news about these kinds of things but whatever. I think maybe she just wants to share and vent but... she can't really because she's a company Vtuber.
Her good news was getting some sort of deal yesterday with Honkai Star Rail. She'll be doing guide and lore videos as part of this deal.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
YAY! A Grumbus one! SO CUUUTE :guraa:

This too. it's funny and cute

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If Vesper leaves auto-attack on his WoW action bar, I'm going to put his entire MMO gamer cred into doubt.

Axel bought the anniversary pack or some shit for current WoW.
And then didn't pay a sub.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
A Chan kronii and irys reacting to day 2 of holo fest now. Just anotger excuse to rewatch it :kroheart:
Hope the clippers don't sleep on this stream; it's been a goldmine :kaelalaugh:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
lolol They're region locked cus dingo is fucking Australian.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
If Vesper leaves auto-attack on his WoW action bar, I'm going to put his entire MMO gamer cred into doubt.

Axel bought the anniversary pack or some shit for current WoW.
And then didn't pay a sub.
Haven't played WoW since WoTLK but this stream is already bringing back a ton of memories. I don't think any game comes close to the amount of hours I've sunk into this game.

Also the run from undead to tauren starting zone is a pain in the ass.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Axel shouldn't be region locked, OCE and NA are able to access each other's servers last I checked.
LOL they swapped to FFA loot and they're already entering rat mode

Axel: "Man...I'm kinda disappointed I went warlock."
Vesper: "You get to summon a succubus."
Axel: "Man...I'm so glad I went warlock

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Uh oh, Vesper is using small QoL addons, time for another perms implosion.
Haven't played WoW since WoTLK but this stream is already bringing back a ton of memories. I don't think any game comes close to the amount of hours I've sunk into this game.

Also the run from undead to tauren starting zone is a pain in the ass.
I'm feeling it, I'm getting nostalgia gaslit into playing WoW again.
:gunpeko:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hope the clippers don't sleep on this stream; it's been a goldmine :kaelalaugh:
I was not expecting kronii to be the horny one over irys. Byt yeah those 3 have a great energy together

Edit : oh yeah and all 3 of them screaming for mommy fauna

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i played DOTA for like a week once before going back to league unless somethings changed i remember it being slow and methodical and waiting for the other team to fuck up since mistakes were much harder to recover from.
Weak

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
More like people that don't believe gay people and trans people exist are delusional but at the same time diversity is not something that has to be forced onto everyone.
Yeah, I think that's what she means as well. She's interesting and I would watch her a lot more if I knew Japanese. She talked about how people stereotype others, using herself as she has really big breasts,
Shiina is an interesting case. Didn't she have menhera posts on Twitter recently (or do I interpret it wrongly?). Looks like she is attention seeking
They are all attention seeking, I'm sure it's hard to be a streamer if you aren't a total narcissist. Panko recently tweeted about marshmellows asking about people other then her saying that it's annoying; it is but why have an anonymous message service that only you can see and then complain publicly? Shiina sad posted about some spergs saying they didn't miss her absence. It's all attention seeking all the way down.
This is basically their first ever one on one collab, had hoped for a singing collab but knowing Marine is a Touhoufag she might blurt out something yab since AZKi's RM sang some Touhou indie doujin songs. Might be wishful thinking to want a Touhou collab.
Looking at Aki's training, AZKi would get through to the next round and most likely lose against Marine except if something funny happened and we see something similar to old kung fu movies where the student beat the master up.
I thought that Azki's RM was popular in part because of touhou songs, or is it overall vocaloid songs?
Looks like the vods got copyright strikes. Think Calli had to private hers before it got striked as well. Fucking YouTube sometimes:Ame-BOO:
I want the see UMG copytright her for the funnies, fucking music bots.
Glad to see Watame at the bottom. I'm a deviant, but I'm not that deviant.
Everyone isn't mofu mofuing enough.
If she got accepted to the university she applied to, she wouldn't be able to take her streaming gear with her because I think she said it was overseas. So instead of leaving people waiting for her and only being able to stream on rare occasions, she would have graduated. So she's actually pretty happy about not being accepted. I think she said something about leaving it up to "fate" or something like that. Says she'll continue with her education, but just not at that university. She wants to be able to continue streaming for a long time. I think that's about the gist of it.
Petra Gurin proves otherwise

Give Tomoe some raid options

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A Chan kronii and irys reacting to day 2 of holo fest now. Just anotger excuse to rewatch it :kroheart:

This is a fun time. A-chan goes well with Kronii and IRyS, she is just as unhinged as them.

Looks like they're zug zug boys
View attachment 20245
Multiple POVs for the WOW Classic stream

Only one not streaming is Magni, who is a Tauren Hunter

Correct faction choice, as expected of the boys.

YAY! A Grumbus one! SO CUUUTE :guraa:

This too. it's funny and cute

The only version of this meme worth a damn is this one:

Ftf0XJPaEAA4ffP.jpg

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Grimmi is currently crying cause of a in game factory farm

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"So uh, you can summon an imp-"
"eeeh"
"-a, uh succubus"
":shiinastare:"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Isn't Lia studying some useless white girl degree? She should be focusing more in building her streaming gig that can give her better returns than whatever shit she's studying, specially now that she's gaining momentum. Going full Pippa isn't a viable route but you also shouldn't be wasting money in college with shit degrees, of all the girls actually going to school do any of them even are studying anything worthwhile?

Communications, IIRC. I wouldn't count that as a worthless degree, though I think there's more money if she comes at it from the marketing side.

Her good news was getting some sort of deal yesterday with Honkai Star Rail. She'll be doing guide and lore videos as part of this deal.

She said her good news was that she got rejected from the internship. Assuming she's not lying, then either it was bad news that she decided to reframe as good news optimistically, or she had in the interim decided that she didn't really want to do it and was relieved when she got the rejection.

God's Strongest Dragoon

lunch money that Bettel has stolen: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom