"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There are basically 2 types of react streamers

One of them actually react to something, introduce their own thoughts and opinions, and maybe add in some missed information or data, all in another video separate from what they are reacting to.

The other is "react" streamers, aka watch the entire fucking video on Youtube or Twitch and go "haha" or "oh no" once in a while

Pippa is the former, Ironmouse is the latter.
And both types are boring as fuck. Watching someone give mindless takes about shit they don't fully understand 99% of the time so their mindless drones can scream "BASED" is the opposite of entertaining.

well this was unexpected of him

Apparently, Flayon submitted an application. I refuse to watch that wigger long enough to find out, though.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lia Announcements:

50kCover.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

The Honkai Star Rail thing is what she was Tweeting about lately. She's apart of the creator program for it.

She was also asked if she wanted to do an original song, and she responded by asking if they remembered her donothon rewards, which was one of the stretch goals she reached. So she's possibly working on that behind the scenes as well.

RiverBear

And both types are boring as fuck. Watching someone give mindless takes about shit they don't fully understand 99% of the time so their mindless drones can scream "BASED" is thr opposite of entertaining.
I'm not arguing for or against either types.
But at least one of them is actually making transformative product separate from what they are reacting to, while the other is trying to circumvent copyright laws and is reliant on Youtube and Twitch being pansies and not doing anything about it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
well this was unexpected of him

Most of these are shitposts but I'm not sure about this one. could be deranged or shitposts
Screenshot - 2023-04-12T213806.269.png
This however is a really hilarious shitpost. just the Shrek script
Screenshot - 2023-04-12T214318.506.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-12T214331.807.png
(also since one of the questions was "Why would you want to date Kyo?" imagine if someone asked "I always wanted to date a white guy who was also black")

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If she got accepted to the university she applied to, she wouldn't be able to take her streaming gear with her because I think she said it was overseas. So instead of leaving people waiting for her and only being able to stream on rare occasions, she would have graduated. So she's actually pretty happy about not being accepted. I think she said something about leaving it up to "fate" or something like that. Says she'll continue with her education, but just not at that university. She wants to be able to continue streaming for a long time. I think that's about the gist of it.

I thought she said it was an internship that she applied to, but I think she also mentioned something about a different university. Maybe she would have had to also transfer schools if she got the internship due to moving?

She doesn't seem like she's considering doing streaming for the long run, in which case I kinda think it might be for the best if she got this internship - or did that overseas transfer student thing she turned down a few months ago to do streaming instead. But I guess if she's so willing to leave things up to fate, maybe she'll end up streaming as a ditzy cartoon girl for the rest of her life anyway.

She was also asked if she wanted to do an original song, and she responded by asking if they remembered her donothon rewards, which was one of the stretch goals she reached. So she's possibly working on that behind the scenes as well.

That's a lot of spinning plates. And she's got her studies too, though maybe she'll be working on much of this during summer break. At any rate, I hope she doesn't burn herself out.

And she ended her stream by raiding into an Airi stream which won't be happening for another 24 hours. Nice.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So for whatever reason, I decided to rewatch Rin's debut lore video again. I guess I just wanted to relive it's majesty. But this time there was a frame I caught that I didn't notice before.

View attachment 20181

Everything in the video was related to Idol in some way but it doesn't match up with any of the girls. An early design for Rin maybe? Or is there some context I'm missing?
You got it, apparently the first draft of her model had blue as the tertiary color
1681350237144.png

Though it does seem there are more differences of the outfit in that frame then her default outfit.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I take back what I said about Pochi before, she's hardcore. In her karaoke someone in chat tricked her into singing a song with slurs I assume, will have to watch the archive (because I missed the start of that interaction) and got pissed and told them to kill themselves then sang some fuck you song with lyrics such as "you're such a fucking cunt". She also sang Barbie Girl which makes her ok in my book even if she's french canadian.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

SZ 109

VOD down?
[youtube-Pochi Wanmaru Ch. idol-EN] - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 I SERENADE YOU 🎵 [orkNwjSadRk][1681336963].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
@SandyCat Is it a woman or a "woman"? Female coding is suspicious.
I'm confident that's a real woman off the voice alone, it sounds far too natural for it to be something a tranny could pull off. I had to do a double take because every female coder these days has a dick but I think you found yourself the equivalent of bigfoot in the vtubing scene. Finding a woman, vtuber, coder combo without a dick is like finding a needle in a trooned out haystack

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
World of Warcraft Wednesday Begins in Two Hours! :kaelaapprob:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I take back what I said about Pochi before, she's hardcore. In her karaoke someone in chat tricked her into singing a song with slurs I assume, will have to watch the archive (because I missed the start of that interaction) and got pissed and told them to kill themselves then sang some fuck you song with lyrics such as "you're such a fucking cunt". She also sang Barbie Girl which makes her ok in my book even if she's french canadian.
Yeah it was the old Filthy Frank/Pink Guy STFU, a classic

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
So many Chuuba not enough monitors Amity is streaming HiFI rush

niggaphil

The other is "react" streamers, aka watch the entire fucking video on Youtube or Twitch and go "haha" or "oh no" once in a while

Ironmouse is the latter.
Ironmouse is a really Bad example, you should use this instead to prove your point of "react" streamers

Edit: Lol the pigroach make his "react" channel adult only, truly classic retard

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Local armor enthusiast is trying out ASMR.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Isn't Lia studying some useless white girl degree? She should be focusing more in building her streaming gig that can give her better returns than whatever shit she's studying, specially now that she's gaining momentum. Going full Pippa isn't a viable route but you also shouldn't be wasting money in college with shit degrees, of all the girls actually going to school do any of them even are studying anything worthwhile?

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
There's no such thing as a 'normie', unless you define 'normie' as 'individual who successfully surpresses their unique identity quirks to the extent they are indistinguishable in a crowd'. Normality is an illusion created by social consensus. Everyone is insane by at least some clinical standard. Why do you think the DSM keeps getting bigger and bigger.
I think you injected too many Hitler particles

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom