Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Cant wait for all the schizophrenia from Henri about trying to groom A.I Pippa
I believe in our boy, if he can get Neuro to call him a creep then I'm sure he'll practically speedrun getting told to fuck off by AI Pippa.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Why are you fags so assblasted about react channels? Isn't Pippa a react streamer?
Fans of react streamers are always certain that their fav react streamer is "not like the other react streamers."

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm... not sure how to feel about this. Of course I'm glad she's still going to be streaming but damn. Obviously it depends on what she was planning to study but a university degree seems a lot more of a long-term solution than streaming.
Yeah, I've always felt it foolish for streamers/Youtubers/etc to put all their eggs in that basket and having no backup plan. However, she said she does plan on continuing her education, getting a degree, and graduating. She did say "Maybe going to this university to pursue that exact, specific thing isn't what I need to be doing and maybe just doing something a little bit more...broad?" So she'll have that as well.

I think she'll be okay, and she can continue being happy with what she's doing now. I'd honestly be a little worried about her mental state if she had to give up VTubing at this point for school.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Didn't they already show off AI Pippa, and it was fucking terrible? Is this a memory I made up?
Yes this is the scuffed AR model from the same company that did Tenma and Shiina.

Wonderverse is their full application I think, has a few other characters too, not just Phase related.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lia's vagueposting about her management job

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Not sure if this goes in degen because of Melody or here cause Filian does not know what Yaoi is

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
@AO Cody ya posted in the wrong place.
Did I? I meant to post a stream link because I thought it was funny how blatant the thumbnail was, did I post in the wrong thread (meant to post here) or is there a thread I missed specifically for that stuff?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did I? I meant to post a stream link because I thought it was funny how blatant the thumbnail was, did I post in the wrong thread (meant to post here) or is there a thread I missed specifically for that stuff?
You posted it in the Pippa thread

RiverBear

Why are you fags so assblasted about react channels? Isn't Pippa a react streamer?
There are basically 2 types of react streamers

One of them actually react to something, introduce their own thoughts and opinions, and maybe add in some missed information or data, all in another video separate from what they are reacting to.

The other is "react" streamers, aka watch the entire fucking video on Youtube or Twitch and go "haha" or "oh no" once in a while

Pippa is the former, Ironmouse is the latter.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Haha, sorry, thought I had this thread open.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So for whatever reason, I decided to rewatch Rin's debut lore video again. I guess I just wanted to relive it's majesty. But this time there was a frame I caught that I didn't notice before.

Untitled.png

Everything in the video was related to Idol in some way but it doesn't match up with any of the girls. An early design for Rin maybe? Or is there some context I'm missing?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
3D zatsu supas
NGL, I kinda miss Ame's routine Sunday Twitch Bubb4bot Supa readings. Only time I ever ventured out to Twitch for a chuuba stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Time for bed. Can't wait to see what new horrors await when I awaken.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Do you guys know what Botan stream this is from? I'd like find it for, uh, research purposes
1681349479567.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Time for bed. Can't wait to see what new horrors await when I awaken.
Sweet dreams...
Don't let the screams of the inmates keep you up Proctor, tomorrow will be another bright day and we will definitely not have an industry ending yab... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom