General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why did no one tell me the most important stream of the week was going on right now? Shame.
She woke up and chose VIOLENCE.
View attachment 19038

Is she ESL? She sounds remarkably like shilily
the ward security is just going to be observing us in a panopticon. a very effective means of surveillance, indeed.

Virtual Asylum lore
Ha, the guards here are infected with mold and doped up on anti-psychotics too, no sane person would willingly corral a herd of rabid autists without something being wrong with them too.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So I see the name Xalamon or Xalabussy even brought up in /pcg/ alot but does anyone actually have any proof he's such a terrible tyrant mod as they claim?
I think that's just Henri eternally malding and bringing him up over and over again in the /pcg/ thread.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
No thanks. more trouble than its worth.

Marie Mehlo of flavr does a bit of karaoke!

I wasn't expecting you to live post her. Usually I have to be the one to livepost the Mehlo.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I think that's just Henri eternally malding and bringing him up over and over again in the /pcg/ thread.
I figured he's one of them but the posts come too frequently to just he one person as far as I can tell

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Any particular reason besides how cancerous that site became every since the early 2000's?
You want the full list or the cliff's notes?, be aware all of the following achievements were procured before even the end of the 00s decade:
-begat 4chan
-pedo mods
-helldump 2000 (zoe quinn origin story)
-fyad/byob
-consoom culture retards (gbs)
-enough grooming to make discord regulars blush

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
yes, but more so in the liveposting thread. Just down the hall there.
Thanks.

Am I gay enough to get a discord invite?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So I see the name Xalamon or Xalabussy even brought up in /pcg/ alot but does anyone actually have any proof he's such a terrible tyrant mod as they claim?
It mainly seems to come from a leaked screenshot a while back of a discord chat where Xalamon and other jannies were talking about banning "4chan lingo." Pippa basically confirmed it on stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Am I gay enough to get a discord invite?
To my knowledge we don't have one, unless a couple of tards here decided to begin their own rrat breeding ground in secret because they're massive fags.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
To my knowledge we don't have one, unless a couple of tards here decided to begin their own rrat breeding ground in secret because they're massive fags.
Graci.
Was trying not to be too much of a newfag but heard there was one and couldn't find a link anywhere.
I'll go back to lurking now.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Lumi is ditzy, but I think she's WAY smarter than I think most people give her credit for. If the other women involved in this ordeal are as dumb as they appear to be, it wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't taken potshots behind the scenes for a long time, and this is the culmination of it. Would be hilarious.
People have a tendency to relate personality quirks and intelligence hell I do it

Lumi from the moderate amount ive seen of her is absolutely smart enough to stir shit intentionally and let them hang themselves if she would ehhh I doubt it it's been too long for me to buy REVENGE as a motive and unless she was mentioning cyberlive around the time of the incident seems like a spur of the moment thing.

I mention this to remind everyone just because they are retarded or menhera or terminally online or even stupid does not mean people in general cannot be clever.
Most of my wins in life come from people expecting me to be as stupid as i act.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Graci.
Was trying not to be too much of a newfag but heard there was one and couldn't find a link anywhere.
Welcome. Do not lurk - participate in shitposting.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I started the holo-sorting site, but realized pretty quickly that it’s faster to just type it out:
1. IRyS
2. Mumei
3. Fauna
4. Bae
5. Kronii
6-10. Myth in no particular order (completely depends on what they are doing at the moment)
And the rest in no particular order based mostly on how much English they speak:11-?. Most of ID ?-?. Most of JP, except the whores ?-?. The whores, and a new dislike for unicorn idol Kanata (which I will probably completely forget about in a week)
Last place: Reine, for introducing IRyS to the keyboard rabbit hole.

Or the short answer, 1 and only: IRyS

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ward Security is an accurate term for moderators here, because your jobs are literally to protect the inmates from engaging in acts of self-harm.
The correct term is orderly.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

The less fucks she gives, the more I like her.

1680661227302.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Oh my fucking god.
If it makes you feel any better it wont. The only discord I've ever given a fuck about is the one Pippa allegedly uses (not the official PC one).
I've become autistically obsessed with her and slowly edging to become the next Henri.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Graci.
Dont let them bully you.fight back. Pippa would not want you to go back to your corner crying in silent. MAKE HER PROUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom