"A Fishymancer is like Calli-senpai in Mario Party.. you do nothing and still win"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 19074
>Getting your ears cleaned by mom or grandma
Shiina that's not why people are listening to ear cleaning ASMR

Anyway I'm pretty sure most moms in the US who clean their kids ears just do what mine did and dump some peroxide in and call it done lmao
I think they've both talked about having their ears cleaned by family before. It's very sweet. I too have only felt the cold peroxide and a very forceful *disimpaction from a Doctor once :shiinastare: *This isn't the right word for this and sorry if you know what that actually means, but I mean like a ear disimpaction....
So I see the name Xalamon or Xalabussy even brought up in /pcg/ alot but does anyone actually have any proof he's such a terrible tyrant mod as they claim?
I think this is a Henrism that has caught on. I don't know of there being anything wrong with Xalamon and I think it's just people acting up against a authority (lol) figure and maybe a little jealously as many spergs seems to think jannys have some special access to their Vtubers.
If it makes you feel any better it wont. The only discord I've ever given a fuck about is the one Pippa allegedly uses (not the official PC one).
I've become autistically obsessed with her and slowly edging to become the next Henri.
What special Pippa discord is it? Unless your parent's named you Pippenis Inspector I don't think you can turn into a Henri.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I love her and she loves me.
She just doesn't know it yet.
Sure, and Pippa and I are expecting our third child and @Reticule was the best man at our wedding. Go outside and breathe. We will unronically help you not to do this to yourself.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
As if this nerd could compete with me. She only dog whistles to me and my weird Beanie-verse obsession. :smugpipi:
I dunno man, he seems to be more determined than you. Might need to step up your game, all I'm sayin...

Planetary Bombardment

I don't know man, Chase has vanished again and Henry has been boring lately, so there's a niche to be filled.
Chase is back and named Mary Kate now. Or something? You came from the motherland, you should know this better than I do.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
vtubers, always something happening with them or their fans.

Edit Content:

Moona missed one of her Momma Moona stream and is catching a flight somewhere.

Chase is back and named Mary Kate now. Or something? You came from the motherland, you should know this better than I do.

But Depressed Nougat is back, so trade off?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I dunno man, he seems to be more determined than you. Might need to step up your game, all I'm sayin...
The determination is just compensation, we've seen it all before.

He DFE'ed after calling me a Red Hat employee and @thhrang a giga chad. Mary Kate is around as his new incarnation but it hasn't done much besides doxxmaxx @thhrang being a valedictorian of his high school.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Are you reqlly obsessed with her if you dont follow her rommates patreon? Is this all an act?

OK fuck off :pathetic:
Your right.
So I did and the server seems to be down :(

As if this nerd could compete with me. She only dog whistles to me and my weird Beanie-verse obsession. :smugpipi:
I will fight you IRL for her love.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Planetary Bombardment

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Your right.
So I did and the server seems to be down :(
did you actually just subscribe to an old patreon so you could try and gain access to a fucking discord, because if so, post receipt

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Honestly not sure on if this goes here or in the /vt/ insanity and antis thread so just gonna post it here.

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.
I found an alternative to ur post via banned vt memes.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Not even a week since we get jannies and they're already sleeping on the job, stop feeding the schizo is not even the fun kind of schizo you fags.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not even a week since we get jannies and they're already sleeping on the job, stop feeding the schizo is not even the fun kind of schizo you fags.
This one isn't actively baiting, he's trying to actually engage. We're prying into his mind.

Planetary Bombardment

You cannot be serious, friend, he's way better than the last one.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Making him subscribe to a patreon for a discord server thqt probably doesnt exist is pretty funny thought

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
that is how you make them the fun kind.

Also they seem at least somewhat aware of the joke they seem fine.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Aaaaaw you missing all the BBC talk? :SelenHAHAhere:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
did you actually just subscribe to an old patreon so you could try and gain access to a fucking discord, because if so, post receipt
Cost me $10 but it's for a good cause.
1680663494472.png
I'd molly womp you, but that's not even necessary. I've already won. :smugpipi:
I've been cultivating a look to resemble Dante to help fulfill her fantasies. I've been strength training and plan to cut until I am in peak physical form. Grown my hair out and plan to bleach it once I've gained the proper physique.

He lacks critical information.
If this is about the bus simp I will bring that twink to heel.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom