Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Rinmama got an upgrade. She will show feet for 100k! Because surely seeing official Lia cosplay isn't good enough.
View attachment 19047
Oh and Rinmama learned about how people fill bladders with wine and people piss the wine out to serve guests.
Would be cool if they give her a model. Also wtf <_<

In this uni u literally can't opt to change/exit the subjects of the courses bc they choose it for you. Not that it matters though, I'm just here to bag that degree and get a real job. YouTube isn't a real job :depressedtako:
It can be if you monetize properly. I get that its pretty volatile given how they can fuck you over but if you manage to grow an audience you can get by. Degrees arent a sure way to get work either. I know, I have 2 and at no point have either of them helped me. More often than not, its not what you know but who you know and the majority of people in the corporate world get hired based on contacts and recommendations instead of actual experience. Eventually recognition can get you invited to cons as a guest.

PekoWick

Numbers in March
FsnSlmKaAAIpz1h.jpegFsnSmAQaYAESnbn.png
FsnTgSHacAQ8SYU.jpegFsnTgsxaQAA-1Vf.jpeg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
giphy.gif

Here's what I'll say on this. People from the Homelands will remember I talked about being an OG member of Something Awful. I've seen far too many good websites rot from the inside due to absolutely cancerous administration. Something Awful, 4Chan, Fark, Digg, Reddit - all generally falling for the exact same reason. Hell, I tend to troll the Reddit Admin threads on the Homeland regarding people like Bardfinn. Needless to say, I'll try to be the least faggy mod ever.

Dude, no worries. That shit was hilarious. I just felt bad for Proctor having to deal with all that shit when he woke up.

Yea, especially when you consider the reason she got fired is acting way faster than management did because she was pissed for their slowness. Here's hoping something finally tempers her attitude on this shit.

Lumi is ditzy, but I think she's WAY smarter than I think most people give her credit for. If the other women involved in this ordeal are as dumb as they appear to be, it wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't taken potshots behind the scenes for a long time, and this is the culmination of it. Would be hilarious.
the ward security is just going to be observing us in a panopticon. a very effective means of surveillance, indeed.
Ward Security is an accurate term for moderators here, because your jobs are literally to protect the inmates from engaging in acts of self-harm.
Virtual Asylum lore

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I hear this is where my fellow faggots gather?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Early Adopter
And here i thought proctor getting jannies was an april fools joke

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I ain't caught up on the thread. Clock me if you gotta.

But a little rrat squeaked in my ear today about the recent Lumi kerfuffle. "Our star thief is a cunning tard," squeaked the rrat, "Suppose that Lumi, knowing her old pals from Cyberlive, knew how they would react to her using their old models? Suppose that she expected - or at least hoped - that they would make asses of themselves trying to cancel her if she did that? Suppose that it was bait, a 4D chess move, a clever stratagem from the Star that Glows?"

Now I have no idea, and I make no accusations. I just happen to find the idea of Lumi as a shadowy manipulator appealing.
One one side, that is absolutely something I could see Lumi doing. On the other side, she dumb.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
And here i thought proctor getting jannies was an april fools joke

You're just jealous you missed your chance to apply and get access to the secret treehouse.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230404-214730-458.png
>Getting your ears cleaned by mom or grandma
Shiina that's not why people are listening to ear cleaning ASMR

Anyway I'm pretty sure most moms in the US who clean their kids ears just do what mine did and dump some peroxide in and call it done lmao

Early Adopter
You're just jealous you missed your chance to apply and get access to the secret treehouse.
No thanks. more trouble than its worth.

Marie Mehlo of flavr does a bit of karaoke!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
So I see the name Xalamon or Xalabussy even brought up in /pcg/ alot but does anyone actually have any proof he's such a terrible tyrant mod as they claim?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Here's what I'll say on this. People from the Homelands will remember I talked about being an OG member of Something Awful.
I'm not your dad, but I wouldn't go around advertising this fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom