"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Heard this primarily from the Nijisanji fans on their discord, but it's pretty much what those folks managed to translate/understood from those post-Nijifes talk stream that some of the JP members has been doing now. It's rather interesting that during this whole Nijifes event, there are staffs that are dedicated on keeping all matters of privacy that they actually keep other nijisanji members on meeting each other, accidental or not, outside of their pre-designated rooms during the whole Nijifes period.

Not really sure why ANYCOLOR had to do this unless they really worried about privacy and identity (though apparently it's to keep their schedules on the point), but it's kind of ridiculous when you have story like say, Ange Katrina and Inui Toko being told to say in the bathroom for a bit because the area outside their bathroom has other niji vtubers outside. Or how Sara Hoshikawa and Yamagami Karuta doing some spy-like coordination to meet with each other on the bathroom.

I mean, if it was all about privacy, I can understand it, but it still sounds really weird, to be honest. Do we really had to go that far?

EDIT: Out of topic, but Depressed Nousagi is talking about his experience on his convention and can you imagine having a Aqua cosplayer that actually recognized him? he famous now

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

I mean, if it was all about privacy, I can understand it, but it still sounds really weird, to be honest. Do we really had to go that far?

Arguably yes, at my work we split access to sensitive information between restricted and confidential not because we assume bad intent, but because some people are just so fucking dumb that things can leak or be pieced together in some other way.

paul

Early Adopter
It's happening, for real this time.

Nobody can stop her
kronii.jpg
Not even Fauna

Horrifying

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That juse makes me respect Fauna so much more than I thought I would

Kaelolo is playing a game fit for her, VVVVVV

Ok back to your endless sensawa/gura "scheduling conflict" riggamarole

Lurker No. 9

Heard this primarily from the Nijisanji fans on their discord, but it's pretty much what those folks managed to translate/understood from those post-Nijifes talk stream that some of the JP members has been doing now. It's rather interesting that during this whole Nijifes event, there are staffs that are dedicated on keeping all matters of privacy that they actually keep other nijisanji members on meeting each other, accidental or not, outside of their pre-designated rooms during the whole Nijifes period.

Not really sure why ANYCOLOR had to do this unless they really worried about privacy and identity (though apparently it's to keep their schedules on the point), but it's kind of ridiculous when you have story like say, Ange Katrina and Inui Toko being told to say in the bathroom for a bit because the area outside their bathroom has other niji vtubers outside. Or how Sara Hoshikawa and Yamagami Karuta doing some spy-like coordination to meet with each other on the bathroom.

Being generally unfamiliar with Niji outside of the well-known chuubas, has anything happened previously that would warrant this level of opsec? The thought of staff-coordinated tardwrangling is pretty funny but it seems like something that would be implemented after someone made a big fuckup.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Being generally unfamiliar with Niji outside of the well-known chuubas, has anything happened previously that would warrant this level of opsec? The thought of staff-coordinated tardwrangling is pretty funny but it seems like something that would be implemented after someone made a big fuckup.

Serious stuff like death threats and doxxing was dealt with off-radar and involved police and lawyers, but I cannot remember anything like this.
Also, Selen was talking about giving more info after 6th, so maybe it is not in that vein?

CouncilRys animation:

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Seeing Kiara's roommate dance video really makes me wonder what her post-holo life will look like. I don't really see her going full time flesh streamer again, and I doubt it would be good for her, hopefully she gets what she needs to mostly retire in the next 5-10 years.

Bizarre mostly considering how much this was not a problem in the past. e: Livers meeting each other, that is. Obviously stalking etc has only gotten worse.

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..
Seeing Kiara's roommate dance video really makes me wonder what her post-holo life will look like. I don't really see her going full time flesh streamer again, and I doubt it would be good for her, hopefully she gets what she needs to mostly retire in the next 5-10 years.
A keeki-live2d / fleshtuber mix might be good. She seems to really like streaming and talking for hours and the live2d makes that more comfortable I guess, no need to dress up, makeup and such. Add some live action dance covers, a couple of travel and convention vlogs.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
New context is given to a funny exchange between Kronii and Sana

Senzawa unpinned her suspected holo acceptance reaction tweet

Screenshot_20221004-090312.png
Pomu and Enna talk about lying in their Niji interviews

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Marine teasing Ayame

Continuation of the adventures of Nene and Polka

What. Does he even have a public face?
Voice and he said he is short, even by Philippine standards. And on today's stream, he didn't even want to cover his face in the photos at first, but friends, family, and subscribers talked him out of it.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
EDIT: Out of topic, but Depressed Nousagi is talking about his experience on his convention and can you imagine having a Aqua cosplayer that actually recognized him? he famous now
What. Does he even have a public face?

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Adorable donkey plays cute witch game that Polka/Friend/Noel provided voice-acting for.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is dog whistling to us again:
1664902100118.png
1664902111720.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mouse trolled Connor with a 100$ elevated twitch chat

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
To be honest, this seems to be one of the longest-running jokes that arabic locals tell white tourists. The only thing that changes is who they want to buy: a child, a spouse, a girlfriend, a parent, sometimes even a sibling.
Yeah there's totally not actual human trafficking and slave markets in parts of the middle east. Kids of european descent definitely aren't a profitable novelty in that sort of business. Funny joke ha ha.

Magni is currently doing a cooking collab with a vtuber with very jiggly boobs. I just learned from it that chives and green onions are not the same.
One cool thing is she is wearing like a greenscreen suit or something so that only her gloved hands are visible in front of her model as she cooks. Pretty creative.

1664902637971.png

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Yeah there's totally not actual human trafficking and slave markets in parts of the middle east. Kids of european descent definitely aren't a profitable novelty in that sort of business. Funny joke ha ha.

Magni is currently doing a cooking collab with a vtuber with very jiggly boobs. I just learned from it that chives and green onions are not the same.
One cool thing is she is wearing like a greenscreen suit or something so that only her gloved hands are visible in front of her model as she cooks. Pretty creative.

View attachment 1705

This woman cracks eggs with one hand. Wonderful.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Lize Helesta posted a tweet with a hashtag making fun of Nijifes quality with screenshot and a LOT of people have joined in the fun

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

View attachment 1705

I don't know if it's a common thing and she doesn't care, but I just saw a face reveal in the splash of oil, reeeeeeee. I think I saw glasses.

I imagine it happens often since every cooking stream will have many reflective surfaces and she just doesn't care that much.

Edit: Also her 'foodie mod'...holy balls, foodies are so annoying.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Women play cubegame with donation mods enabled.
Hilarity ensues.
Tenma:
Screenshot_1.png
Lumi:
Screenshot_2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom