"What's uhlimunny? (Alimony)"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
About the Botan talk from a couple pages back, she has a terminal or near-terminal liver condition. (Unrelated to Alcohol) She's spoken on it only briefly and as ambiguously as possible. But she's also tweeting about visiting Hospitals on a near bi-weekly basis for it, so...

Is streaming a stressful job? Probably not too much in the traditional sense. But she's also taking the voice lessons, dance lessons, and hopping around for all the 3D stuff whenever she can. Botan seems to have a mildly active life outside of streaming, often tweeting or talking about visiting local restaurants or going out with friends/streaming buddies. Off the top of my head, Botan has probably visited with more JP Holomems than 90% of the others. Botan has met with, Mio, Okayu, Watame, Lui, and probably a few more I can't think of right now.

Either way. She's strong and happy, but... Sad words even if she wraps them in laughter. I keep wondering if organ transplant is possible or something... Something to save her life.
======

On a more positive note at least, I'm finally wrapping up Pomu's MGS playthrough (At least up to #4). If ever there will be a Vtuber hall-of-fame, her playthrough of the series deserves to be there. The reactions, emotional highs and lows, twists and turns... It's all top-tier Vtubing content. (y)

======

Oh and here's Fauna schedule for the week.

FeQHTxrVsAAmYi-
Holy shit I had no idea about Botan. Very sad to hear tbh I haven't watched much of her but she seems like a chill holomem and she gets praise even outside of vtuber circles for her fps skills.

Makes it seem even more depressing that current year medical research is more focused on letting troons get pregnant than growing new livers from stem cells

VTuberBobDole

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
About the Botan talk from a couple pages back, she has a terminal or near-terminal liver condition. (Unrelated to Alcohol) She's spoken on it only briefly and as ambiguously as possible. But she's also tweeting about visiting Hospitals on a near bi-weekly basis for it, so...
You have a source for this? The closest I could find was this video where she talks about how her current lifestyle is causing liver issues. Something that improving her sleep schedule, eating regular meals, and getting more exercise can fix.

That, and the more recent clip (LINK) of her talking about how her doctor recommended she quit again for her health (apparently he told her it's her job or her life, but she thinks he was just exaggerating for effect, since he thinks she's working at a black company).

Edit: I'm retarded and can't read. That's what you were talking about. Yeah, pretty sure you're reading too much into it.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What was the pinned tweet Senzawa used to have?
Her in what was assumed to be sperging over being accepted into Hololive. Risu replied to it, too. Stolen from homelands, courteousy of 'One Quick Post'

Archive

Risu's reply:

Archive

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Her in what was assumed to be sperging over being accepted into Hololive. Risu replied to it, too. Stolen from homelands, courteousy of 'One Quick Post'

Archive

Risu's reply:

Archive

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH HOLOLIVE
NOW VSHOJO IS MY BEST FRIEND

edit: :rrat:

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

New Pippa video. She's really leaning into the react content now.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH HOLOLIVE
NOW VSHOJO IS MY BEST FRIEND
We'll know for sure if she randomly collabs with a Vshojo girl

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

I don't normally like Ado covers because Ado's voice is just too good, but this one might be the exception.

This is pretty good.

A combination of popularity pressure+background works+consistent stream can be devastating if you're not someone with an already healthy lifestyle (or at least willing to exercise for an hour a day), plus with how sitting for a long time while staring at a monitor constantly is bound to fuck up your eye and back eventually.
How is this any different from my normal job though? I work 8 hours sitting on a computer and I get home to sit and do shit on the computer. Only difference is that im not talking to people.

Something that doesnt get touched often is content creators having to worry about why they might not be doing too well in the metrics.

EDIT: Out of topic, but Depressed Nousagi is talking about his experience on his convention and can you imagine having a Aqua cosplayer that actually recognized him? he famous now
Famous or not, he has a pretty big following and his videos get tons of views. I would expect anyone that's into Hololive to atleast know of him as he seems to be the only person to be doing actual Hololive discussion videos and content VS drama bullshit channels. Hell Altare knows about him.

Yeah there's totally not actual human trafficking and slave markets in parts of the middle east. Kids of european descent definitely aren't a profitable novelty in that sort of business. Funny joke ha ha.

Magni is currently doing a cooking collab with a vtuber with very jiggly boobs. I just learned from it that chives and green onions are not the same.
One cool thing is she is wearing like a greenscreen suit or something so that only her gloved hands are visible in front of her model as she cooks. Pretty creative.

View attachment 1705

I don't like her new lewd model but I guess she is playing the Twitch meta. Other than that she is a really good cook and her 3d/2/d streams are pretty innovative if you think about it.

Women play cubegame with donation mods enabled.
Hilarity ensues.
Tenma:
View attachment 1708
Lumi:
View attachment 1709

Shiina's stream was really great, especially the part where people would just port her to random places. She hid from some zombies only to get ported outside of her house and get killed by them.

Good to see her posting a ton of content. Shit like this will attract a more normie crowd. The type that will sit and watch a 5-10 minute video but won't sit through a 3-4 hour stream. Lia mentioned being impressed with how much content Pippa was pushing and often using Pippa as an example in her college classes (pretty sure it has to do with marketing). That said I still hate the fact possibly 95% of her vods are demonetized because she plays copyrighted music. She could be easily making an extra $500-700 a month if she would avoid posting copyrighted music. Hell, she could still do her karaoke parts and cut them out of the video once the vod is up. Also, it might add a sense of FOMO because people will tune in to her karaokes as they would theoretically be considered as special content since it won't be saved. Nousagi grilled her on this back when they did their collab. The thing is that its something that would not affect the quality of most of her regular streams.

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
We'll know for sure if she randomly collabs with a Vshojo girl
inb4 she collabs with Nyanners and rustles everyone's jimmies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

She's pretty good at the react stuff as she actually gives her views on it. I agree dude shouldn't have gotten slapped, but I think she missed that the girl might think he's not proposing at all but just fucking with her in front of a massive crowd. Really the whole public proposal thing in front of a massive audience seems cringe to me.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Some stuff I found out in the wild:

Memes posted by one of the only good anitubers:
POV You Are Zax.jpgI'M OKAYu.jpgPippa Cute (Couldn't Find Artist).jpg
These next ones were from poast. Behold the Pippa Glock!
Pippa Glock.pngPippa Glock (Fed Edition).png

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Vesper low... Muted

You think maybe his mic is too far away, or something? He did sound pretty low at the start, but it also sounded like he was speaking at a normal level, judging by the tone.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There are 4 wolves inside you and all of them are retarded.
SNOT in 10.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And right off the bat we have Henry
1664932046460.png

Edit: And right off the bad she doubts if Blizz servers are actually full or faked.

Then she proceeds to cover herself in chocolate. :smugpipi:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And right off the bat we have Henry
View attachment 1730

Edit: And right off the bad she doubts if Blizz servers are actually full or faked.

Then she proceeds to cover herself in chocolate. :smugpipi:
Oh good, he's unaware of toaster troon.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
$8.52! Wow, big spender!
I wonder if he saw us making fun of his 47 cent donations? I actually hope he doesn't overspend to the point it fucks up his life, more than he's fucked it up already, just to get her attention.

Oh good, he's unaware of toaster troon.
For what I remember he wasn't aware people found his other accounts and were laughing at him the day he had his Fluttershy spergout. Dude is oblivious.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I found this chat funny talking about the sen tweet

Screenshot_20221004-175621.png
Also Shylily copying more than than just her pic
Screenshot_20221004-175533.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
For what I remember he wasn't aware people found his other accounts and were laughing at him the day he had his Fluttershy spergout. Dude is oblivious.
Honestly, that's probably the best kind of lolcow. You can get some good content out of trolls interacting with them, but I feel like you get better content by just watching them be retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom