"In every game, King Dedede gets possessed by Dark Matter, and his stomach opens up and chases you around; When I was young, that to me was somehow erotic"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Seriously this is just pissing the video game. I wish they would've just played Devour again. I get the appeal of this game and I'm sure they probably thought it would be funny to stream but... It's literally just been running around and peeing everywhere.
Matsuri furiously flicking her bean while watching this SNOTisode.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Looks like Ghost and some of his fans were watching the stream. There were a couple spammers with nlgger with a lowercase l in their name but they were quickly deleted by mods. JL7ten seemed to just say cringe a couple times, he probably would have got angry if it lasted longer.
Ghost said earlier in the stream that he doesn't want to do raids anymore and that it's all ridiculous. The only reason he started watching was because someone tricked him into clicking the link, and he clicked out within 3 minutes.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Any of you motherfuckers played around with PlaygroundAI/Stable Diffusion yet? Shit's kinda mind-blowing with the kind of iterative art you can get the AI to generate. Here's some examples on Watson:

detective-amelia-watson-shoulder-length-blonde-hair-bob-cut-hair-beige-trench-coat-anime-art-h...pngdetective-amelia-watson-shoulder-length-blonde-hair-bob-cut-hair-beige-trench-coat-anime-art-h...pngdetective-amelia-watson-shoulder-length-blonde-hair-bob-cut-hair-beige-trench-coat-anime-art-h...png

Give it a spin, bitches:

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Any of you motherfuckers played around with PlaygroundAI/Stable Diffusion yet? Shit's kinda mind-blowing with the kind of iterative art you can get the AI to generate. Here's some examples on Watson:
Count the fingers (third image), still very neat

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
No chill Pipkin laughing at the dead and showing butts
1664940623322.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don’t think mmo’s are good stream games in general, but if she’s going to be doing mmo streams anyway…
I'd say the exact opposite, it's a good way of getting interactive with a decent number of fans.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I definitely remember tuning in to a couple Shiina streams back during all the buzz about the new Phase gen and seeing something like this:

Admittedly, I don't watch her much, so I'll take your word for it that she doesn't do that anymore, but it's not like there's no basis for people who formed an impression of her back then to have come away with the idea that she's okay with showing off her model in a way that would get a ban on the farms if you posted a clip.

IIRC this was her 3rd or 4th stream and there was still uoh posters trying asking for close ups, and being that close to debut she obliged.
I understand the point both you and Mumberthrax make tho, but she truly isn't overtly lewd or coomer baity with her avatar. It's a shame if that's the first impression you guys had, because it's not really her gimmick (compared to remi for example).

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Count the fingers (third image), still very neat
Yeah, there's some weird kinks you have to try to smooth out with your prompts when passing through previous image results but that minor thing aside, shit's still pretty neat.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm not sure if I've heard Pippa hiccup before. It's pretty dang cute.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm not sure if I've heard Pippa hiccup before. It's pretty dang cute.
It's very cute, but hear me out on this, what if, she went full ragekin on something while having hiccups? That would be adorable.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's very cute, but hear me out on this, what if, she went full ragekin on something while having hiccups? That would be adorable.
You need therapy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>the story (in FFXIV) is kinda weak
>plays the game muted
>probably skips half the cutscenes
>barely started Heavensward

343627f4b0eceb450e6a1c34ea8171234ec7d87c1bd91bd75995300823a6461f.jpg

It's clearly because Pippa hasn't gotten to Thancred's hot, hobo dad arc.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Was there an estimated date for the start of the Tempus podcast?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

View attachment 1738View attachment 1739View attachment 1740

Give it a spin, bitches:

This produces some truly nightmare results if you're too small-brained to insert extremely granular tags to refine the output or laugh hard enough at what you get to not care to fix it.

calliope-mori-distraught-that-chat-has-let-her-down-again-700323073.png

EDIT:
calliope-mori-distraught-that-chat-has-let-her-down-again-light-pink-hair-white-hair-long-hair...png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Liora is building a keyboard.

Anything happen with the Magni/Giri stream? I don't see it online.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Prompt: Horror beyond your comprehension
Prompt Guidance: 30
Quality and Details: 150
1664944336009.png
Edit: My second try, where I bumped the Prompt Guidance down to 15, was a lot better. I was expecting something a bit more Lovecraft-esque, but it's still leagues better than the first try.
1664944506847.png
Edit Again: I tried the same prompt in Dall-E 2, and it just gave me a first-person view of someone looking down a fucking slide lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom