"Zatch Bell anime was the first time I saw uh, the first time I saw uh... lol male body parts hahahaha!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I remember reading the little guidebook during study halls in school because I just wanted to play WoW when it came out. This stream is hitting the nostalgia good.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa explaining how she couldn't play WoW because her parents wouldn't pay for the subscription hits way too close to home. My parents wouldn't even let me sign up for psn and other free stuff at first because they were so paranoid. She just gets more and more relatable. But man is it nice being an adult and not having to worry about that shit.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Open the stream. Alliance. Close the stream.

I’m almost sure she mentioned it before, but what is her aversion to ff14? She loves grindy pay 2 win Korean mmos, she’s playing WoW which is already dead (WotLK was the last good expansion at least). Does she just not like good games?

Tabbed back in and she’s looking at horde, there is hope for her yet.

iirc shes mentioned before that she isnt a fan of FFXIV's carebear community where you cant really shittalk without getting banned or reported
Imagine wanting to talk to people in game! You can yell about them all you want on stream, just don’t use the in-game chat. Simple.
(Also it can largely be played as a single player game and I’m sure she could fill any dungeons/raids with her chat, whom she can yell at freely)

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I’m almost sure she mentioned it before, but what is her aversion to ff14? She loves grindy pay 2 win Korean mmos, she’s playing WoW which is already dead (WotLK was the last good expansion at least). Does she just not like good games?

iirc shes mentioned before that she isnt a fan of FFXIV's carebear community where you cant really shittalk without getting banned or reported

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa explaining how she couldn't play WoW because her parents wouldn't pay for the subscription hits way too close to home. My parents wouldn't even let me sign up for psn and other free stuff at first because they were so paranoid. She just gets more and more relatable. But man is it nice being an adult and not having to worry about that shit.
That's a struggle I remember all too well. It's weird how everyone uses their real name online these days, back when I was growing up the Internet was viewed as the place you never put any of your info in, especially not your card info.

Also just having a shitty computer that crapped out randomly and took days to install WoW using the 12 discs or whatever.

Censorship from what I remember, she can't hold back the yabs to not get banned.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man, I managed to schmekledorf my mother into paying for a WoW and EVE Online sub when I was way too young for both. I think I could've been a successful member of society if I wasn't an EVE Online fiend at age 13.
Does she just not like good games?
FFXIV also kinda fucking sucks as a stream game because it's just 99% story and there's 20 minute bursts of actual gameplay every couple hours all the way to 90. Great game to play, love it to death, sucks to watch though.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
You think maybe his mic is too far away, or something? He did sound pretty low at the start, but it also sounded like he was speaking at a normal level, judging by the tone.
His mic really is always low at the start of every collab but chat is always spamming Vesper low or Vesper muted. He probably just was tired of the spam for once lol. I just love the other boys reaction to his ear piercing volume increase.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Northrend was a fucking blast. Back when I had fun, equally addicted guildmates I can waste entire weekends with. This Pippa-stream is a nice nostalgia blast.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Tell me you've never watched Shiina without actually telling me you don't watch shiina.
My dude, she doesn't even show her model from the chest down because she's also uncomfortable with the clothing. If that's the only "lewd stuff" you have a pretty low bar. Remi, on the other hand creeps me out, even moreso knowing she has a loli-er or toddler form.
It's like PC management gave the risque models to the less yabai people (Airi and Shiina) to try to compensate..
I definitely remember tuning in to a couple Shiina streams back during all the buzz about the new Phase gen and seeing something like this:

Admittedly, I don't watch her much, so I'll take your word for it that she doesn't do that anymore, but it's not like there's no basis for people who formed an impression of her back then to have come away with the idea that she's okay with showing off her model in a way that would get a ban on the farms if you posted a clip.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Northrend was a fucking blast. Back when I had fun, equally addicted guildmates I can waste entire weekends with. This Pippa-stream is a nice nostalgia blast.
She's so bad at the game it's kind of painful to watch, though I was probably just as bad when I first started.

Edit: Wait, music doesn't auto loop in WoW?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Edit: Wait, music doesn't auto loop in WoW?
WoW has zone music before Northrend?

The longer the stream goes the more I feel WoWtober is gonna get cancelled after two streams.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She actually said in a recent stream she has been playing FFXIV. She's either getting close to Heavensward or at the very beginning of it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1664936902019.png
Wow SNOT are pros at RP. They're really getting into the brutality of being a wolf.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There's a lot of things that activate my autism, but bad MMO ability layouts get me worse than most things. Pippa's is killing me. I'm surprised she doesn't have auto-attack on her bar.

>making a macro to turn her entire two button rotation at level 4 into a single button
Nigga it's not TBC, and you're not a beastmaster hunter, what the fuck is this? I will give a taste of my shoe to each and every one of these backseating retards.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
FFXIV also kinda fucking sucks as a stream game because it's just 99% story and there's 20 minute bursts of actual gameplay every couple hours all the way to 90. Great game to play, love it to death, sucks to watch though.
I don’t think mmo’s are good stream games in general, but if she’s going to be doing mmo streams anyway…

You could say that WoW is just 95% reputation grinding (or whatever other grinds they added on top of reputation) *and adding mods to make it playable, unless they changed a lot of qol stuff. The whole genre is basically a background for the stream unless you’re doing hard dungeons or raids or something. Heck, at least FF14 does have those interesting story bits.
She actually said in a recent stream she has been playing FFXIV. She's either getting close to Heavensward or at the very beginning of it.
Interesting. As mentioned, I totally get not playing it (or any other mmo) on stream, but I wonder if it might be the Ina-type situation where she actually does like it and wants to keep it away from being ‘work’.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I haven't heard this much pee talk since a Haachama stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Ghost and some of his fans were watching the stream. There were a couple spammers with nlgger with a lowercase l in their name but they were quickly deleted by mods. JL7ten seemed to just say cringe a couple times, he probably would have got angry if it lasted longer.

And someone in game chat said knee gar lmao.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I haven't heard this much pee talk since a Haachama stream.
Seriously this is just pissing the video game. I wish they would've just played Devour again. I get the appeal of this game and I'm sure they probably thought it would be funny to stream but... It's literally just been running around and peeing everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom