"The interesting thing about Lenox and one of the reasons I like her a great deal is that she is a genuinely extremely traumatized individual and she has suffered a horrible horrible amount of stuff in her life"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Faunas and Baes Spooktober is off to a good start, they are both scaring each other enough so they are considering to stop already before the first night is over.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

...at least she was honest (I mean, it IS Matsuri)?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
cursed - Copy.png

Genderbending stream #2.. soon we're gonna see what a female Vesper looks like..

edit: sexy book-nerd librarian with a big dumpy.. short hair.. of course.

bowl of oatmeal - Copy.png

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Lisa had to end her music review early due to feeling bad. She was talking at the end and seemed to be pretty upset, to the point of crying. Seems like she's been stressed plus dealing with some people she thought was close to her being rude behind her back. It was hard to listen to, never one to get choked up but I really get where she was coming from. Lisa just seems like a really sweet girl so I hope she feels better.
1664854676781.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fauna’s heart rate reached 162. Jesus christ. She’s a bigger scaredy cat than Bae

I noticed Fauna’s BPM being higher than Bae’s quite often, pretty sure most of the time even

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I am not huge into Kawaii but I for sure respect what they've able to do as a small corpo much like PRISM, Phase, Tsunderia and others. I am subbed to Namiji Freesia from Kawaii but this newer talent is quite interesting. Apparently it is just something about Indonesian women that is my kryptonite.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Fauna just murdered Bae with some straight facts about paranormal activity.

They quit before finishing the first night which sucks. Bae seems like she's not going to be able to play anything super spooky. Already preparing chat not to murder her for her game choices.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Code Vein is 85% off on Steam right now. Down from $80 to $12 for Digital Deluxe. 80% off on Humble Bundle, $12 for normal and $15 for Digital Deluxe.

Edit: Yeah, not really related to vtubers (other than the loose connection of being an anime video game), but we don't have a video game thread and it's supposed to be good, so I thought I'd let people know it was 85% off.
It's a good souls-like but a really easy entry point to that style of game, I liked it but fuck the Cathedral of the Sacred Blood.
Also it has a pretty good char creator imo.
And to keep my post slightly on topic, I really like this guy's compilations.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Keeki released a dance cover of some K-pop song

I wish that Kiara got to put her dance moves to use more often. She's certainly one of the best dancers in Holo and I'd like to see more of that content from her.

...at least she was honest (I mean, it IS Matsuri)?

I cannot believe that Hololive is just Nijisanji-lite which is just Vshojo-lite. Truly only Talent Freedom™ will save us from Cover's draconian grip.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Selen is doing a guerilla stream with Yugo as the guest. Probably off-collab considering thaty they are probably still in Japan.

EDIT: It is confirmed that yes, while Taka Radjiman didn't present during Nijifes, his sudden appearances on the 15minute break section alongside Selen and Nagao was done via Discord call on Taka's end.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fauna just murdered Bae with some straight facts about paranormal activity.

They quit before finishing the first night which sucks. Bae seems like she's not going to be able to play anything super spooky. Already preparing chat not to murder her for her game choices.
understandable

tbh both of them are pretty bad with horror

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Chicken woman has plumped up a bit.
She honestly looks much better like that she was a goddam toothpick, her legs actually look like they can hold the weight of an actual person and honestly even her chest looks bigger, while still having a small waist.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Keeki released a dance cover of some K-pop song

Man got such a hankering for some chicken drumsticks right now, damnedest thing.

Chicken woman has plumped up a bit.
THICCEN THE CHICKEN

GMO farming at work.

understandable

tbh both of them are pretty bad with horror

Watching people suffer into utter paralysis from horror may or may not be a greater annoyance trigger, given I'm one of those 'Why are you even scared?' kinds. Granted, The Mortuary Assistant is maybe the first game in the last decade that I can recall that has managed to actually have some elements that do trigger some fear response for me while being intentionally designed to be a horror game, which I can only say 'Thank fucking god'. Too often horror tries to lean on jumpscare shit or threatening situations, forced helplessness and shit like that, and it's not really scary. It's low effort fight or flight trigger shit and unfortunately I lean hard onto the 'fight' side when it comes to surprises or threats, so when it turns out it's just 'haha spooked you!', it just leaves me feeling frustrated I got 'got' by something I was more ready to attack than actually be afraid of.

But this fucking game, when you're trying to just work on a body and you're not sure if it's the one you need, and you're just grinding down the checklist to get everything out of the way, and you finish the step you're on and turning to get something from one of the cabinets and you see that gaunt white figure leaning out from behind one the narrow columns in the hallway to the cold room, dark pits of eyes and shining white teeth in a broad rictus grin leering at you before pulling back out of sight. The creeping feeling of fingers digging into the back of your neck as you try to reconcile what you just saw and the realization you have to walk that way in a minute or two. That's some good shit. The kind of horror that is just there and you can see it almost passively, without it needing to be in your face with a scare chord. The horrible ability of the human mind to recognize the humanoid form and process it on a subconscious level to realize there is someone there and the logical realization that there shouldn't be. It's become one of my favourite things to watch because there's just so many subtle things I either miss in other runs or just haven't seen, and watching various reactions to it all is so entertaining.

Unless they get paralyzed from fear at the lowest possible scare bait and get mindbroken into quitting the game because the game doesn't pause when on the menu. Such a waste.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I posted this over on KF as well, but I really don't like the way she looks in this. I'm thinking maybe it's the smile?
She doesn't smile with her teeth, maybe that is it? I prefer when people smile with a grin, personally.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Koreans have their own variety of cult-y home-brew blend of Christian churches that can give Mormons a run for their money if we're talking crazy.

There's the Unification Church, which has been very active in the US as well:

And there's also the Shincheonji Church:

(I know it's Vice, but it's Vice World News, at least - which is miles better than their western counterpart at this point)

Lots of other minor, fringe Christian cults too but yeah, when a Korean says they're Christian - that may more often than not be a red flag for crazy shit depending on which "christian" sect they belong to and strongly identify with.

If there's one thing I know about Koreans it's that their always either Jesus freaks, alcoholics or a combination of both

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Selen guerilla stream is pretty short, and basically just entailing that yes, Selen has met Yugo offline and she will go and touring Japan with Yugo in tow and probably with her manager as well or something. Rest is mostly talks about eating japanese food, Yugo joking about them and Selen is in toilet together (NijiUnko!) and other stuff I didn't catch.

At the very least, the foreign folks are staying a bit longer even after NijiFes is over from the looks of things.

EDIT: And Selen slapped Yugo at 49:10. Thats not what I expected coming from Yugo.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1664861413879.png

she also like minions and banana ketchup

vestars20

Early Adopter
Something different

Also, considering the scary talk - would love more 3D models for the girls. Especially for horror games. Furen is so expressive

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
She doesn't smile with her teeth, maybe that is it? I prefer when people smile with a grin, personally.
That might be it. Such a wide smile without any teeth looks really fucking weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom