"You're such a fucking asshole! That is so nasty! You're fucking disgusting, eww you are so nasty! You're so gross, oh my god"Chikafuji Lisa (to Pippa)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jealous

Lurker
The fact that there were replies to that bait account that went beyond the second page of him showing up disappoints me greatly. It's not even like he was ever even pretending to engage in good faith with the forum. Come on now. No more replies to the troll. It's one of the first things we all learn when navigating the internet.
Well, we got people here get corrected by Nolan few days ago for not checking the source properly.

AmpleChip

Alright quick question, for those that have a twitter account, do you follow both your oshi (or vtubers you like) and their RM in the same account or do you have a second account to follow their RM.
Same account, but I don't openly follow many roommates on twitter. Gotta keep the glow minimal, because I don't want smaller vtubers like Uruka or Tenma to casually check my account from a reply, and flag me as a doxYamanba. A surefire way to get muted/ignored of any further interaction.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
tax season by @Meiyoshima.png

Tax season is here

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Cy Yu landed a collab with Hex

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Asano Ruri new outfit stream, currently showcasing her previous outfits

Also the continuation of VSaikyo oppai story.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Thank you all for kind words! Recap pages 2350-2400 is finished. In case anyone wonders, this is how much actual info I got out of the last part:

recap-2400-end.jpg

Maybe this phase connect old hag could proved you wrong:

Speaking of Tenma Albino collab, there was a new one just 20+ hours ago, playing Binding of Isaac

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
[Good news]Amiya Aranha got her cats some new toys

amitoys.jpeg

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Vih

Doog

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

VR Pika, last stream before graduation

I admit, I've been having a hard time getting into Pika streams since the announcement, probably because of Sana-related PTSD, but I'm gonna be strong this time, for her :sanasmile:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like FlaVR is going to have totally for real Amogus collab in a few days

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I admit, I've been having a hard time getting into Pika streams since the announcement, probably because of Sana-related PTSD, but I'm gonna be strong this time, for her :sanasmile:
She just talked about how she wished she could have done an actual 3D debut and that she's grateful to kanauru for the VR model and honestly I don't think I'm gonna be strong enough for tomorrow :painpeko:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I've moved the entire BBC saga over to a new thread in the Rec Room. I apologize to anyone whose posts referenced it but also contained additional info, but sensible people seem to have steered clear of the whole affair anyway.

I also apologize to @Empty_Inbox for screwing up his latest recap.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I've moved the entire BBC saga over to a new thread in the Rec Room. I apologize to anyone whose posts referenced it but also contained additional info, but sensible people seem to have steered clear of the whole affair anyway.

I also apologize to @Empty_Inbox for screwing up his latest recap.
Hey, we tried to warn him to hold off until you tactically nuked everything.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm honestly not even really upset about it happening. But I am disappointed that more people didn't take the advice I gave literally less than a week ago and just ignored it and moved on.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Of course the simpler explanation is that Kson took it upon herself to saviourfag and misinterpret shit again, that is if it's even about PPT in the first place.
This otherwise Kanata wouldnt do that Twiteer space
Think of it as a doctrinal disagreement.
What? now we are going to do books about this?
Kindle Book Covers - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg
Well, we got people here get corrected by Nolan few days ago for not checking the source properly.
Im going to say i got confused by Taishi shity-ass translation and only trusted him because he is a official translator but even with the real message like i said above it was worthless cuz at the end of the day Kanata still tought that Unicorns were going to start a Riot(having in mind if this is really about her cuz if its not then idk LOL)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm honestly not even really upset about it happening. But I am disappointed that more people didn't take the advice I gave literally less than a week ago and just ignored it and moved on.
Sorry :( I'm just not used to having my own Henri. Once it became abundantly clear he wasn't even here because of a perceived grudge but just to spam post endlessly I just started ignoring.

Like I said if you ever make a T&H parallel or monetize I owe you.

Screenshot_20230330-095658-740.png
On the topic of "not self targeting" Panko seems to be on my retarded wavelength :smugpipi:

Vih

Doog
Okey Bitches now you done it im going to sperg about everyone in HoloPro with the Unicorns matter and also the Holostars Dilema:
My brother in christ, do you know what a spacebar is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom