"I'm more of a 'I'm gonna do it until it kills me' type of person!"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Airi's stream celebrating monetization started. She's getting a ton of supas as expected. The donation alerts a bit annoying though.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Airi's stream celebrating monetization started. She's getting a ton of supas as expected. The donation alerts a bit annoying though.

1664753322054.png

Holy shit she indeed doing well, also talking about how they finally got monetization and apparently took Fishman goin Karen on some Youtube intern for them to do something.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Tempus Zomboid season 2 episode 3 starts in about an hour and a half (6pm PST/9pm EST). Unfortunately this one will have to be shorter because Vesper, Magni, and Axel have the Worms collab afterward.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Airi's tip for getting in PC/getting the job you want: "Lie... enough".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Vesper, Magni, and Axel have the Worms collab afterward.

Speaking of here's that waiting room
The climb is about to begin only povs so far Moom and rat

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
When the elementary kids get out of control.
FeFGiztaUAYUY3M.jpg
Original art:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Sleepy is streaming on YT again.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
The bread dog is the best looking Council mascot, change my mind

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae's opening with Sana's BGM...
Yeah, that was some emotional damage for me, for sure... also, I even watched Sana build that Bread Dog in her MC house, and didn't realize she made th bed brown in the dog's butt...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's all so tiresome.
All that acceptance and you are still backwards shithole. Almost as if all of this farce was created to reinforce segregation and stereotypes

Piarro

Early Adopter
Irys has fallen from the tower and died. Sasuga clueless hope woman

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh no, they're gonna cry reading Sana's book.

Edit: Ok maybe not cry because there is only so much you can fit on one page, but they were clearly more quiet after reading it.
Until Kronii threw something off the tower and they started laughing lol.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Literally this meme:
View attachment 1647
It's all so tiresome.
I remember on KF someone posted an article talking about how My Hero Academia was pro trans and had trans characters. I had to stop and think what they were talking about, and then I remembered, these both identify as women:

1664757628931.png

I'm pretty sure this isn't some great declaration of support that they were making it out to be.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 1648
Holy shit she indeed doing well, also talking about how they finally got monetization and apparently took Fishman goin Karen on some Youtube intern for them to do something.
All these whale-pigs and no free membership gift for me? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The back ground screen zoomed in on her boobs... Airi....

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The boys are live with Zomboid.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
crosspost time

Seeing as Persona 5 comes out on PC this month, it's time to reignite the shitstorm over a game that's older than 95% of people who still think Kanji and Naoto are about LGBT issues. But this time it's started by a vtuber.
Anyways, I swear to God we've talked about Demily and >her retarded takes before.

You would almost think after YEARS people could learn what the actual point and context of an entire game was. And from that the character development of the main characters, but then there's the issue of that requiring a bit of thought that goes beyond "Derrrr. REPRUHSENTAYSHIN WE OPPRESSED!" which is a bit much.

I remember on KF someone posted an article talking about how My Hero Academia was pro trans and had trans characters. I had to stop and think what they were talking about, and then I remembered, these both identify as women:

View attachment 1652

I'm pretty sure this isn't some great declaration of support that they were making it out to be.
I never watched or read it, but I do remember that the crazy bitch with the needles or whatever had a manga panel being spread around by these clowns where she apparently was busy telling off the big bad for misgendering someone who died or some shit. So it was cycled around for a while ">CRAZY BITCH name here< SAYS TRANS RIGHTS" or whatever dumbshit.
I dunno if it was an actual event in the series or whatever, I just vaguely remember that dumb shit bouncing around a bit.

The Sana tower didn't murder me, but it did prod my feels a bit, whole thing was pretty cute considering how limited it could basically be.
I kind of wish that Bae had read the JP sections a second time so that the JP girls could see some clips of it or something, it wasn't like it was a huge part but it would still be nice if they could know about it.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
What's 'A-lemony' mean?

This Women. She also tried to guess what it was; Swing and a Miss.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I never watched or read it, but I do remember that the crazy bitch with the needles or whatever had a manga panel being spread around by these clowns where she apparently was busy telling off the big bad for misgendering someone who died or some shit. So it was cycled around for a while ">CRAZY BITCH name here< SAYS TRANS RIGHTS" or whatever dumbshit.
I dunno if it was an actual event in the series or whatever, I just vaguely remember that dumb shit bouncing around a bit.
I watched it but on the second monitor so my memory of it is pretty shit, but I think I know that scene. The dude in the image I posted who isn't in a pink dress was one of the bad guys in the league of evil with the crazy yandere chick, and they were in a feud with the Yakuza, whose boss showed up and instantly splattered the tranny who I think is the only villain to actually die so far. The girl snapped back at one of the people in her group about it at some point and they basically just rolled their eyes at her, though she's lunatic and the person closest to her in the league of evil is a schizo with multiple personalities. So basically the league of evil is just a group of people with mental illness that cause trouble and the tranny was clearly intended to be mentally ill like the rest of them and ended up as a blood stain on the ground.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
In the Zomboid collab, Tempus is attempting to set up another base in a different city. On the drive to the other city, Magni crashed his car multiple times, gave himself and Axel broken bones (and put Axel at severe damage), and was forced to ditch the car when it wouldn't restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom