"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Fulgur's birthday karaoke has been going on for about an hour. None of the singers, except Ren, are here, but it's been fun. They sang super bass and there was a nigga scare.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
With Kirsche winding down I checked to see who else was live and came across Neuro collabing with.....Neuro.
2 Neuro's...click on the stream "HeartHeartHeart" "Stop saying that word, you know it makes me uncomfortable" "Well I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable" "Sigh...now I'm uncomfortable too" "Sigh..."
Wtf is this, an exclusive look into Henri's pov?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Chill zatsudad vs Florida man zatzudan, 10 min in and they're already tangenting. 5 hour stream incoming.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Who says that Hololive has no Talent Freedom™? Watch as Matsuri tries to convince Roberu that he should gargle some balls. Also, holy shit, her membership went up to by 4000 just for doing some ecchi eating? That must've been a nice pay day.

So I found out that Venti must be a masochist because she made another Gura focused video 3 weeks ago. At 15:23 “Gura will spend all day infantilizing herself when you click on Twitter and she’s retweeting stuff like this”
View attachment 17696
If Gura is a child character. and this is supposed to be sexual. then Brittany thinks that a child in a bathing suit is inherently sexual, that’s extremely fucked. Anyway I wouldn’t usually advocate reporting content as that’s against my principles, but this is clearly slanderous and deserves to be reported for harassment and misinformation (this is my first time reporting anything). Slander is not protected by the 1st Amendment. She’s obviously implying Gura is pedo-baiting

I won't watch anything that Venti appears in because she is both vapid and has no unique thoughts of her own (thus making her worthless), but you have to remember that she is so brain damaged she cannot distinguish reality from a drawing, and she acts as if Gura liking this art is somehow connected to the real life suffering of millions of children. She fits right in with the crowd who think individuals aren't responsible for their own actions, and instead there's always some other scapegoat to blame. Like Call of Duty or GTA being the reason people get shot and killed. Except, in Venti's case, she's just jealous of another female who ends up taking attention from her. That original video from a couple of years ago was dripping with the same venomous contempt that was being spewed from the chaturbate whores when Melody started up. She knows that her time is going to be up, and so she lashes out at a more popular girl so she can feel better about herself and get some attention.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You hurt us all with your retarded opinions
If most agreed with him, most would’ve said something similar. But interestingly, that didn’t happen. Almost like you’re the minority

Last edited:

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Speaking of neuro-sama
Looks like kiara would like to collab with her:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I could be wrong but iirc Cover only made a smaller portion of their company public as of now, I think. So that may have something to do with it. Anycolor does make more money but the gap isn't that big.
Defending holobronies? Have some shame man!
What the fuck

jesus christ.. Hakka just told a story about him
coming extremely close to dying of dengue fever

It was so bad they IVed his feet.

oh and his appendix burst :panik:
Dengue is fucking brutal dude, I also knew some guy who got it and also almost died.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sharkcube!!

Edit: Consiering it's her 2nd stream in as many days I guess I'll give her a pass on promising a gaming stream and delivering minecraft. I guess.
She actually put the question to the members yesterday and MC was the biggest response.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Shiina's parasocial meemaw shtick is starting to wear thin.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

the birthday isn't over, Crab Game time with Fuuchan and others. Apparently including some indies and Niji Ex-ID

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Tune into Gura and she's talking about using pubic hair as a wig the same way you would regular hair. Yeah I missed this shark.
:ponrys:

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Tuned in to a Gura stream for the first time in almost a year, and she's talking about shearing and harvesting pubic hair...

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She had confused axillary hair with pubic hair.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I won't watch anything that Venti appears in because she is both vapid and has no unique thoughts of her own (thus making her worthless), but you have to remember that she is so brain damaged she cannot distinguish reality from a drawing, and she acts as if Gura liking this art is somehow connected to the real life suffering of millions of children. She fits right in with the crowd who think individuals aren't responsible for their own actions, and instead there's always some other scapegoat to blame. Like Call of Duty or GTA being the reason people get shot and killed. Except, in Venti's case, she's just jealous of another female who ends up taking attention from her. That original video from a couple of years ago was dripping with the same venomous contempt that was being spewed from the chaturbate whores when Melody started up. She knows that her time is going to be up, and so she lashes out at a more popular girl so she can feel better about herself and get some attention.

No woman can defeat The Wall.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Checked the last few pages and I don't think I've seen this posted yet (if I missed it, feel free to clock, lol):

View attachment 17570

View attachment 17569

Ina watchalong waiting room is up.

Edit:
Live now.

Edit:
The unsuspecting gundam fans in the gundam stream are wondering why a bunch of weirdos are spamming "WAH". :whatastory:
gundam_fan.PNG

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

turns out, I fucked up and missed an entire birthday stream because I didn’t know it was on. Forgot to check Twitter

there is luckily 1 more stream after this
CCF9C7CA-5419-4CE7-9C51-49FF27DF5722.jpeg

Horo7618

No one in particular
She actually put the question to the members yesterday and MC was the biggest response.
Once again proving that they are the worst fanbase :painpeko:

RiverBear

Once again proving that they are the worst fanbase :painpeko:
Too be fair, she was on record on stream that they havent gotten RE4 perms at that point and that a lot of the games she actually wanted to play were in perms limbo

Horo7618

No one in particular
Too be fair, she was on record on stream that they havent gotten RE4 perms at that point and that a lot of the games she actually wanted to play were in perms limbo
Honestly, this has been a perfectly decent stream, I just couldn't resist that joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom