"Women are into animals because they want to be dominated"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
She's doing some karaoke right now, says there won't be a vod.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mouse and Hakka bonding over Latin culture. Buckle in, because she can keep this topic going for hours.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can't wait to buy a Kirschecube plushie for $54.99 and another $74.99 in shipping.
Fish isn't going to be that creative, he'll just sell jars of expired cherries that he found in the bargain rack of the grocery store for $50 and another $100 in shipping, and they'll arrive a couple years later.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She got a youtube strike for a Gura video already, so I think she's just speedrunning getting banned.
mqdefault.jpg
This will never stop being funny.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Gen 3 still needs to be lightly trained than also plan their debut stream and any stream assets they need. Fishman said they already had the models made and the talents can only request light edits to it. Which I'm sure means like color changes or small art edits that would not need new rigging so they don't get delayed for many months.
Meanwhile Idol let the talent have what they want when it comes to having a model....not a good strategy when Phase need to compete with them.

I hope when the time comes for a Gen 4 (not any time soon), there's less of fishman's bargain bin of rejected models from Gen 1 / 2.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
What the fuck

jesus christ.. Hakka just told a story about him
coming extremely close to dying of dengue fever

It was so bad they IVed his feet.

oh and his appendix burst :panik:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
What the fuck

It was so bad they IVed his feet.

oh and his appendix burst :panik:
He's also adding more details that wasn't told during Vesper's interview.

Speaking of, in an hour

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Meanwhile Idol let the talent have what they want when it comes to having a model....not a good strategy when Phase need to compete with them.

I hope when the time comes for a Gen 4 (not any time soon), there's less of fishman's bargain bin of rejected models from Gen 1 / 2.
Idol's scheme is great for the talent but anyone without infinite money like the head jew over there is a huge gamble. You invest god knows how much into a tailor made model only for the girl to turn out to be an Aloe or they pull a Rosemi, you're one girl down and a torched model you can't use, you can risk it by getting a new girl but I doubt people will like the idea.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
What the fuck

It was so bad they IVed his feet
Oh yeah he told that on Vespers stream like a week ago

Speaking of HAKKA, new song in 3 hours

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
He's also adding more details that wasn't told during Vesper's interview.
I sadly missed that interview so I didn’t know he talked about any of this. oof

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Shiina's a lil late, but so is my Shiina post

Edit:
View attachment 17722
:panik:
Edit: She was talking to a PC senpai she hadn't talked to much before on discord VC and talked too long :annoyedpippa:WAMEN

I just popped in and she's talking about old Batman cartoons? Love this dusty old bitch :holohag::hololove:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>star wars
>comics

OH GOD SHE'S A NORMIE, REEEEEE
:ameohno::pathetic:
Shiina, your love of Batman might be forgivable, but modern American comics suck.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone posted this /vt/ post from about a week ago before, but I stumbled upon it, and you need to take a gander at advanced schizophrenia.
When Null talked about how 4chan was overrun with bots, I thought he was exaggerating...but holy fuck this is some schizo behavior.
local archive
bots 1.JPG1679161828936715.png
Anyway I wouldn’t usually advocate reporting content as that’s against my principles, but this is clearly slanderous and deserves to be reported for harassment and misinformation (this is my first time reporting anything). Slander is not protected by the 1st Amendment. She’s obviously implying Gura is pedo-baiting
You are a giant autistic fag! Have you never heard of "not your personal army"?
What kind of pussy are you? "Some cloudchaser said my oshi is pedo-baiting, omg, thats so horrible lets report her guys." Boo fucking hoo. I think Gura is pedo-bait and if you jerked off to her model you are a disgusting pedophile! Is this harassment? Is this slander? Should I be reported for that? Should I loose my income because I said this? Even for you nolan this is beyond retarded! Buy a rope!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
>star wars
>comics

OH GOD SHE'S A NORMIE, REEEEEE
:ameohno::pathetic:
Shiina, your love of Batman might be forgivable, but modern American comics suck.

Her california valley girl normal tone of voice didn't clue you in ?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I just popped in and she's talking about old Batman cartoons? Love this dusty old bitch :holohag::hololove:
If she's talking about Batman The Animated Series, A+ taste! I rewatched the entire series earlier this year and it was amazing to re-live!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This entire stream is really reinforcing that theory Airi is legitimately retarded. I don't know if she's finished a thought yet. Or had more than .5 seconds of silence between tangents.

Dawg is lucky she's cute. :annoyedpippa:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This entire stream is really reinforcing that theory Airi is legitimately retarded. I don't know if she's finished a thought yet. Or had more than .5 seconds of silence between tangents.

Dunno if you saw her twitter yesterday, but she's legitimately being overworked something serious at her job and is probably running on fumes right now.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't wanna shit up the thread with much more game talk after this recent Genshin spergery, but is the queue rly that bad? I've been playing on and off during the whole day with the longest queue being 15ish minutes.
I find hyperbole to be an effective comedic conduit, and these sorts of games are heavily integrated into various VTubers and their streams

all the same, I also feel like Diablo IV will be the flavor of the month for some VTubers when it comes out, so I'm getting as much time with it as I can to get the beta rewards and theoreycraft builds for launch - early-game I'm a Lightning-Based AOE Sorcerer, but with more skill points I could turn into an Elemental Summoner

on the other side of the coin, I also feel like this will start up another round of keyboard warriors shaming VTubers for supporting Blizzard's rather terrible behavior towards their employees, finding it physically impossible to enjoy games from their studio without pledging allegiance toward the individuals responsible for such behavior

I could also be wrong, but we're hot off the heels of hogwarts legacy *still* having rippling effects, and nothing can stop me from doomposting

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

They're grinding her down to her bones at her work, she announced during her megaman x4 playthrough she would not be able to play any IQ intensive games this month or the next.
Do we know her roommate?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
With Kirsche winding down I checked to see who else was live and came across Neuro collabing with.....Neuro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom