"Ooh, FlaVR had an m-preg branch, yeah"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Everyone's favourite Romanian is streaming.

Also she said at the start of the stream she has met the new Phase Invaders. They're coming.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Amiya Aranha is playing dressup with buckos drawing herself in suggested outfits again soon

Sena in chat btw, just more proof brown girls are superior

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230325-151008-420.png
And then, for no particular reason at all, Proctor decided Albert Wesker did nothing wrong.

No Name

Heading out to take a nap so I don't miss Pink Woman's Resident Evil 4 stream, but I will probably wake up for Rin Penrose's membership stream happening in a little under two and a half hours from now, then fast-track to Pippa's stream tonight (if she has one), today's going to be busy

Maybe by then I'll be able to pass the login queue for the Diablo IV Open Beta
I don't wanna shit up the thread with much more game talk after this recent Genshin spergery, but is the queue rly that bad? I've been playing on and off during the whole day with the longest queue being 15ish minutes.
Maybe being an EU-fag has its perks?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You mean to tell me in 4 months Rin has managed to match Tenma's subs, who's been doing this for going on 2 years, and reach just about a third of her CCV?

Damn, thanks for helping me collect more evidence that Shorts help your channel!
How has she matched Tenma?

1679771210135.png
1679771263253.png

The left is Tenma's Twitch numbers. The right is Rin's YT numbers. Tenma is getting somewhere between 2 and 5x the amount of average CCVs of Rin.

As I said before, congrats to Rin for her hard work doing shorts and getting to 100K subs so quickly, but, as I said, that doesn't translate to CCVs, let alone memberships or donations or the like.

Problem is there's basically no opportunity cost to doing shorts.
Anything that takes time to do has an opportunity cost against doing anything else you could be doing that also takes time to do.

I don't know how much effort Rin puts in to making shorts, especially if she has other people editing her shorts for her. But the time she spends making shorts is time she's not spending streaming, doing collabs, practicing songs, and so forth.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh no! The tables have turned, I knew I should not have saved all that vapoRyS art!:panik:

1679771593779.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

blaytant

If Gura is a child character. and this is supposed to be sexual. then Brittany thinks that a child in a bathing suit is inherently sexual, that’s extremely fucked.
7fucvb.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The left is Tenma's Twitch numbers. The right is Rin's YT numbers. Tenma is getting somewhere between 2 and 5x the amount of average CCVs of Rin.

As I said before, congrats to Rin for her hard work doing shorts and getting to 100K subs so quickly, but, as I said, that doesn't translate to CCVs, let alone memberships or donations or the like.

I'll chime in on this annoying debate to remind people that ad income is a thing. Streamers who make a lot of shorts (we need a term for them. Shortswhores? Shortcakes? Shortstackers? I like shortcakes.) and accumulate subs maybe don't get a CCV or supa boost, but there's a good chance they're getting an ad income boost if those shorts are going viral. Indie streamers like Punkalopi don't have managers telling her to make them, so we have to assume she's seeing a significant benefit from all the ones she's spamming out there even if she doesn't quantify it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

You're missing Phase Weekly. Remedy this right now.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
that’s not what I meant

I just think it’s fucking weird to make something not sexual into something sexual, there’s something wrong with you to do that. “extremely fucked” also doesn’t necessarily = pedo my guy

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I think this is the first setup pic from Tempus. Can't remember if anyone else shared. I now understand why Shinri looks up so far up.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

You're missing Phase Weekly. Remedy this right now.

Yuri and Pippa are great as usual, but who the heck picks these clips? Did they choose the most boring clips on purpose?

Also, some interesting roommate lore. Yuri said that she and Airi went to a haunted house together and Airi clung to her arm the whole time and got so scared that she got down on the floor and a rude employee came to hurry them along. It's weird to think of the PC talents doing stuff together irl, to me at least.

EDIT: Talking about "face degloving" somehow turned into Warrior Cats/Linkin Park amv's. I love these weirdos.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Yuri and Pippa are great as usual, but who the heck picks these clips? Did they choose the most boring clips on purpose?
Clips are vetted by management and no yab is allowed. That is why most of the clips are shitty and some talent barely get shown.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also she said at the start of the stream she has met the new Phase Invaders. They're coming.
Hey, that's pretty cool. Lumi's call that they were happening sooner than we expect was true.

Wait

WAIT
math-thinking.gif

kirsche collab.PNG

kirsche collab 2.PNG
kirsche collab 3.PNG
lumi yuri.PNG

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Everyone's favourite Romanian is streaming.

From the small tidbits of info dropped by the girls it sounded like the models were somewhat ready already and just needed meat to pilot them. I guess what put gen 2 in the basement so long was one of the models being stuck in limbo and getting the covid excuse when the artist ghosts them. Also maybe fishman is being smart and already has the girls signed in and will let them in the oven some months until they get used to each other, part of the charm is not having a bunch of awkward girls between each other at debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom