"Now, 'KMS' is Kyoran Meloco Suki"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi's playing a cutesy gator game

Edit: Shiina's having a Pippa moment when it comes to deliverymen.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru shining on stage as drawn by her mama :sanasmile:
20230322_093800.jpg

And in case you wanted more mother-daughter wholesome.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
+1 to this. As a service slave there have been many a time where calling someone ma'am was putting my head on a platter. Miss is always the best way to go because the most that would happen is getting a strange look

The only thing that's going to make her feel young again is a man.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
We're working on it cut us a break she's harder to butter up than she seems

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And she's Asian, so you don't even need to blow up a TP roll with your dick to have a chance.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Interesting fact from Ame's member stream for those who care, her manager apparently assured her that she doesn't have to use her million subs wish for a coatless 3d model, they'll try to think of a way to make it happen.

1679622636520.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Selen, Ike, and Hana are having a Tetris collab

niggaphil

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Horo7618

No one in particular

thirteenorphans

Memberships in no particular order: Flare, Pomu, Layla, Lui, Vesper, Rin.

So around $30 a month. Other various gifted memberships and subs but I don't really track those.

Like others have said, memberships for me is a way of showing the streamer long term moral support. I know if I drop an aka it's more than a years worth of member by far but I prefer the more grassrootsish approach of supporting someone for months on end.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
View attachment 17415

Ok so who is she (past life)?

No way in hell a 15 day old account on a tiny Vtuber agency gets these numbers. Dont get me wrong shes amazing but that shit doesnt add up especially when the other talents get around 60-100 CCV.

I don't know when exactly you screenshotted this but it is in the last hour and she got raided by Juna from Idol about 30 minutes before end of stream. She had about 200 viewers that last time i actually looked at the viewers, which was about 2.5 hours in.

Looks to be a successful ad campaign. I tuned in for a bit after she was mentioned here and I saw quite a few people mention coming from the ad. I use adblock so I dunno what the ad is, but it's apparently working well for her.

I still find it weird that people in current year still see ads but it seems the majority still do. The ad campaign did gangbusters for Idol as well.

I actually do have add block on my computer, but i was watching something on my phone while lying in bed when i saw the add. Serendipity I guess because she is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I know if I drop an aka it's more than a years worth of member by far but I prefer the more grassrootsish approach of supporting someone for months on end.
I don't know how well this applies to vtubers, but a lot of content creators actually prefer a steady regular income from subs to boom and bust one off donations even if the total amount is smaller....

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I'm membered to a grand total of 0 chubas, get on my level scrubs :smugpipi:

Truth be told, I don't catch enough live streams from anyone to justify paying for memberships myself. I'm very much a clipfag almost everything I know about vtubers I get from skimming this thread.

Speaking of dumb clips, this one is presented without comment

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Airi's playing a cutesy gator game
Those work stories she tells. Yikes.

Interesting perspective from ya-Bae.

Bae, have you every heard of the vtuber named Anya?

Mehk

Ollie apparently is getting bullied by superchats/streamlabs, someone just dropped a 1k on her and it played some sound effect I didn't hear, was at the 37 minute mark. She freaked the fuck out though.

Also with Tempus HQ/DLC having their L4D2 game tonight, what do you all think we'll see for the punishment? I'm going to guess it's going to be pantsu like it was vs HolostarJP.

Starting in 20 minutes if EN curse doesn't hit them.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
It looks like all the Idol girls are going to be doing official clip channels now. Rin debuted hers the other day and now Fuyo today. Yuko also has one but I didn't see an announcement.

I gotta say though...Rin's channel is VIOLENTLY Rin.
View attachment 17449

Youtube cuts off most of the banner, this is the full image:
rin clips channel banner.jpg
Source

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pochi posted this. Getting bad vibes.

View attachment 17468
I feel like it'd almost have to be something personal life related, unless some shit has been happening behind the scenes. Pochi did well in her donothon all things considered, and hasn't had any real yabs that I've noticed. I know some retards have been talking about sending her tributes and creepy shit like that but she seems like she just brushes it off. What worries me is the chance it's something related to her health.
I'm choosing to be optimistic and maybe she just feels like she needs to explain why she took a sudden week after the discord group made her a project art earlier. Pochi seems like the kind of girl who would see that and feel like she owed people an explanation.
Seems like enough people were worried that she made a clarification. I'm glad the doggo is doing good. The tone of the initial tweet didnt really come off as negative to me but I could see why her sheebs were scared.
46383611.jpg

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom