"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I just came here to say that no big corpo has ever done anything right. Especially Vshojo and Niji.
Get FLAVRpilled today!!!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The fuck happened to :talentfreedom: huh? Not only does Vshojo suddenly have managers now, but they choose to cockblock her on this one game. While presumedly not having a word to say about any of the drama that's been rocking their talents for the past few weeks? The fuck are they doing?
Just playing devil's advocate here but notRushia would probably have an actual menhera episode if she started catching troon drama. The talent freedom meme might have been exposed as false but by keeping her from playing Troonicide 2023 maybe they're hoping to avoid her doing something even more retarded in response to drama.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Magni's Fortnight stream last night, he went over how much he appreciates the boys. He also revealed that he cut his IRL friends out of his life before joining Stars. He talked about how he would always stick his neck out for them, but the time he needed them to do the same for him, it was not reciprocated. He said he even saw them in his debut chat talking shit.

You can go back to 4h5m for the full conversation, but the meat of it starts at 4h8m49s, if the timestamp doesn't work.

Mehk

Has some English subs on his stream, is this the same program MONA uses? I don't understand nihongo well so this kind of nice to see.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Lisa just posted this on her twitter.

Imagine her doing an actual cover of this.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Sana is dead and gone.
I should be watching my gyarus instead of being tsundere towards an autistic cosplaying degenerate girl.
:medsmoremeds:
The problem with fixing Lia (and Uruka/Shiina/Airi for that matter) is they all reside in the cesspool of pozloads known as California. My brothers in Christ, I would not ever deal with CA for a woman (again..) no matter how crazy the pussy (in Lia's case, also no matter how amazing Rinmama is).

At least with Shiina it's probably mostly her mother keeping (cancer) in CA or wherever out West she and her sister are. I hope that things continue to go well for her; she really deserves something big to break her way finally.

And then there's poor Uruka.. even if she found a good man (guessing this is still weighing on her) it sounds like Bear Parents would be the worst sterotypical Asian parents about him. Airi is the most stable of them; just needs a guy so she can Killdozer that niggo company she can't quit and stay at home playing gacha/murderhoboing in Modcraft.

:shiinastare:

I don't really even know what the point of this post was.

Edit: And for Kosher Reine (Kattarina Qutie), she needs Sithis to make her take her meds. And probably take her phone away.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1677160866833522.jpg
RIP Altare, he supported one too many causes

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Roza Coatl is live…..looks like she got roped back into playing Destiny 2.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
To all language nerds out there, Ike Eveland is collabing with Layla Alstroemeria, talking about Swedish. Stream is mainly in EN, atm it is 2 hours in ending. Probably a VOD recommend, I was too late.

Layla has a Language Series [YouTube playlist], currently covers:
  • Filipino with Millie
  • Sundanese with Xia Ekavira, ZEA Cornelia and Riksa Dhirendra
  • Javanese with Amicia Michella
  • Vietnamese with Aia Amare
  • Baso Pelémbang with Nagisa Arcinia
  • Jaku Banjar (Banjarese) with Nara Haramaung
Future guest - someone with a language coming from old Norse

...You linked the followup for the eventuality he goes over.
Thank you, I edited my first post.

>This Video is Private
Didn't watch the stream but…why? Did Ike or her say something that needed to be edited out?
No idea, I caught final minutes with Ike then she went into superchats and I was out. The Millie stream contains "female prostitute" and "vagina" not censored, so no idea what this is about.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The fuck happened to :talentfreedom: huh? Not only does Vshojo suddenly have managers now, but they choose to cockblock her on this one game. While presumedly not having a word to say about any of the drama that's been rocking their talents for the past few weeks? The fuck are they doing?
Her tweet certainly goes wonderfully with Vshojo's JP ad campaign half a year ago:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
And Vesper New Vegas waiting room is up

You linked the followup for the eventuality he goes over.

Lia has another twitter account outside of the one people know about which she hasn't used in a month (although nobody seems to have found it yet, might be locked). She has a habit of once in a while tweeting on the wrong account but someone screen capped the tweet.
FppdV6haUAALxtL

Also yes she seems to have got the rona after going to a con, imagine my shock.
View attachment 14440

She needs to be thoroughly whipped in a non-sensual, unenjoyable way.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Has some English subs on his stream, is this the same program MONA uses? I don't understand nihongo well so this kind of nice to see.

He's been using it recently on his talking stream and IIRC should be the same one used by mona, it's good for simple sentences as far as I'm seeing but some translation can be a bit wonky when it touches hard-to-pronounce words or lingo that isn't registered into the program yet.

A "better than nothing" kind of mtl in my book, but could definitely see some improvement once it gathers more data as it goes

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
To all language nerds out there, Ike Eveland is collabing with Layla Alstroemeria, talking about Swedish. Stream is mainly in EN, atm it is 2 hours in ending. Probably a VOD recommend, I was too late.

• Filipino with Millie

I had no idea Aiaiiaiaiaiiiaiaaiaia spoke vietnamese. Well this is a vod I'm gonna have to watch and educate myself to.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

• Filipino with Millie

>This Video is Private
Didn't watch the stream but…why? Did Ike or her say something that needed to be edited out?

Mehk

Kosher corp's russian singer is doing a unarchived karaoke playlist so far:
Green Day- Blvd of broken dreams
Lana Del Rey- Born To Die
Miki Matsubara- Mayonaka no Door / Stay With Me (Only knows the OP)
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - PONPONPON
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - CANDY CANDY
Nirvana- Smells like teen spirit
Foster the people- Pumped up kicks
Shakira- Loba (Spanish song)
mumiy troll- eto po lubvi (RU song)
Eiko Shimamiya- Naraku no hana(she only knows the OP apparently)
Owl City - Fireflies
MLP(Fluttershy) fireflies(parody)
MLP(Pinkie something?) The smile song
JP Song(Something I'm more than likely glad I do not know, Seems was a OP of something)
Hatsune Miku- world is mine
Polish song
Sia - Chandelier
Mugitaro - Unravel (Also only knows the the OP)
Encore:
Rick Astley- never gonna give you up

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

A cat and 4 larpers compete to see who knows the most about them.

Has Kiara never shared a picture of her cats before? Seeing her showing only a drawing of them got me curious.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A cat and 4 larpers compete to see who knows the most about them.

Has Kiara never shared a picture of her cats before? Seeing her showing only a drawing of them got me curious.

She shares her cats on her Keekihime Twitter all the time. She keeps them hidden on her Kiara handle to not dox herself. As if her roommate identity wasn't already an open secret.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Kosher corp's russian singer is doing a unarchived karaoke, first song being boulevard of broken dreams.

Ollie showed up in the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom